Christian Alliance General

For Catholics, Coptics, Anglicans, Orthodox, and Protestants alike, we are all brothers and sisters in Christ.

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/uk/384958-school-children-extremist-islam/
youtube.com/watch?v=rYZB1tk5FJ0
samaritanspurse.org/disaster/middle-east-relief/
rescuechristians.org/
pewforum.org/2014/11/13/religion-in-latin-america/
youtu.be/D3FidcvkeDo
lds.org/manual/family-guidebook/priesthood-ordinances-and-blessings?lang=eng
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_Baptist_Convention
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

*muffled Oy vey*

*Oy vey'ed muff*

Anglican bro here. How was yall's Sunday Service?

How do I keep myself safe from demons and witchcraft?
My brother is a Satanist and I'm fairly certain his intentions are not good.

>oy vey can you seeee

rt.com/uk/384958-school-children-extremist-islam/

is still over there.
It was horrible. My hot cousin wasn't there. Waited around for 3 hours or some between sunrise service and normal service and she never showed up.

>how do I keep myself safe from imaginary things?
What?

What is it with Catholic countries that create the most degenerate leftists? What do you teach people that makes them hate Christianity with such a burning passion?

Really made me think.

I feel ya man. I was supposed to meet a qt3.14 at service and hopefully encounter another Sup Forumsack at my service today. About to go home and watch The Passion

But you are an obvious troll.

I love a good blue pill thread

Protestants are tools of Satan and in no way Christian.

I'm not. I'm honestly scared.

I did lads

I no-fapped for the entirety of Lent and now I'll make it through Easter

yOu c, satan is leik wifi....there's no proff of it but it still works!!!!!

Burn plant matter in your house, physical chemicals such as carbon and other burnt shit can cross over to the spirit world and scare them, trust me, terrifried

Then, take some NaCl and sprinkle it into the shape of a circle.

You see, your brother used physical movements to create disturbances in a parrelel unifarce which enable beings feom another relm to roam. You need to use kitchen utensisls and seasonings to SPPOOOK EM

what's with the early church fathers being so wrong?

Swede from yesterday reportin' in.

Church power was centralized, thus they ran a monopoly/oligarchy on the Christian narrative

Because the world is dilled with people who would rather do what they tell you to do, than see you do what you believe is right

FUCK YOU DAD

On the off-chance you are real. here you go

youtube.com/watch?v=rYZB1tk5FJ0

Days the guy who follows the teachings of the (((Pope))) who kisses the feet of mudslime roaches.

>implying we don't just deal with a shit Pope just like we dealt with Obama

Will you be following this up with the typical complete misunderstanding of Papal infallibility or perhaps just a bizzare proclamation of idololity, Pastor Jim?

>Protestants
a literal meme

Thanks, I appreciate it.

Ukko is true High God

Hey there, Christ-chan

How was it centralized?

We aren't following the Pope's teachings. We are following Christ's teachings.

Have some deranged cchan

Only those educated enough to read could dictate the bible, thus a small group of elites could shoehorn whatever benefitted their interests.

Lads people give to charities helping Christians in the middle east

samaritanspurse.org/disaster/middle-east-relief/

rescuechristians.org/

What does this mean?

So what is true then?

>non catholics
>our brothers and sisters in christ

pewforum.org/2014/11/13/religion-in-latin-america/

This user understands.

But why is this idolatry?

Reminder that only Jews wish to split up the love of Christ among his people

What are you asking exactly? What idolatry are you talking about?

Why did they want to touch that man?

Why so obsessed?

Non-denominational is the only sect that avoids dogmatic heresy.

>I'll Ave Maria all day long, but I'm not asking her to pray for me
>that shit is heresy
>has literally no biblical basis
>actually contradicts what Big J Himself said.

Do you guys believe in baptismal regeneration?

They hate us because they hate Jesus

It says right in the texts why they wanted to touch him, why are you asking me?

Matthew 16 dude
Gates of hell will not prevail against Christs church

Lutherans are pretty good. The less extremist Pentecostals can also be pretty based.

Because Catholicism in the early days bred a added level of baseless superstition.
It was encouraged by the early church, despite lacking any biblical standing, because it gave the church more power over the kings.

Yes they did. But why did they do it?

Why is it not idolatry?

Christ created a single church

youtu.be/D3FidcvkeDo

True.
I don't have much of an issue with every sect having it's own dogmatic variances provided that nothing stand in opposition to the actual bible.

That man was punished by the roman authorities

He was considered a martyr

And the faithful all vy for who is to touch him

Sola Scriptura is heresy m8

Glad we're getting along better than in previous threads

If your not prodestent you dont have the right gospal im not kidding you litterly dont even have the most simple part correct

It might have very well been idolatry, depending on their reasons and mindset at the time. But that doesn't make Polycarp an idolater.

That isn't saying much, sadly.

One must be born of the water and spirit user
If you wish to be born again
John 3:5

Even Martin Luther knew that

??? I don't see how this is relevant, because i'm still right, and the video has nothing to do with the post I was responding to.

If I were baptised Methodist, is there anything in particular odd about the church I should know of?
From what I can tell it seems to have been the church for drunks and prostitutes

Your calling out the church Christ created

>didn't mention baptists

There's nothing wrong with Methodism, in and of itself.
>t. Methodist

Nice

Not bait read paul its faith alone without works

Catholics aren't Christian

Arminian view of freewill
Infant Baptism
Continue in faith to be saved

The only downside is female pastors

Why would he need to mention such foul satanic Protestants, Ahmed?

Mormon reporting in

Happy Easter brothers and sisters

Yes we are

Potestantism is a meme here just like atheism, and they abandon it sooner or later.
>"I'll Ave Maria all day long, but I'm not asking her to pray for me" t.no catholic ever
>Because Catholicism in the early days bred a added level of baseless superstition.
Bitch please we got a united group of thousands schoolars who give their entire lives to study the bible and debate what is from the bible or not while your opinion comes from your own interpretation of the word,who are you to say what is superstition, I bet you put history channel above Scientific consensus .

He accepted it

So did the author

what about Mormons?

>been talking to this girl
>we hit it off
>got kind of a weird vibe from her but very attractive
>we're having a date on Wednesday
>today we're talking, she tells me she's a wiccan
I'm not going on a second date. This isn't right. I'm not going to tell her i'm bothered but I just don't trust her.
Man I feel like shit.

Do you baptize in the name of the father son and Holy Spirit?

kill 'em all

Baptists fall under Protestant.

>Protestantism is a meme here just like atheism, and they abandon it sooner or later.
Literally the opposite of that is happening, but okay.

He probably shouldn't have accepted it, but I wasn't there so it's hard to tell what it looked like or why they were acting so weird.

What do we think of Seventh Day Adventists?

We mormons have bomb ass temples

Deus vult

Like, witchcraft isn't even real, I'm not a superstitious idiot, but what kind of psycho believes in that shit? What is wrong with you, that you decide to be faithful towards and anti faith? It makes no sense.

Read paul

The link to the remaining, paraenetic section of Romans (chs. 12–15) has been obscured by the Protestant inclination to consider justification in exclusively juridical terms. The notion that Christians are different from others primarily in their legal standing before God owes much to a traditional (Augustinian/Lutheran) (mis)reading of Rom 7–8. The Pauline meaning of ‘justifica- tion’ is much broader and evidences a quite different eschatological orientation (see ROM 8). The word dikaioun (‘to justify’; first used in 2:13 and then repeatedly throughout chs. 2–10) means literally ‘to righteous’; it comes from the same root as dikaiosun ̄e, ‘righteousness.’ It means both ‘to treat as righteous’ and ‘to make righteous’ (K ̈asemann 1980: 25). In other words, God both forgives sin and converts sinners in ‘righteous- ing’ the unrighteous. The relational character of righteousness (e.g. seen as God’s faithfulness to Israel, above) covers both being established and being equipped as a fit partner in right relation- ship (e.g. in 8:2–4). The same point is made by calling the gospel ‘the power of God for salvation’.-OXFORD Commentary on Pauline Episles page 65

States the person’s full name and says, “Having been commissioned of Jesus Christ, I baptize you in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. Amen” (D&C 20:73).

lds.org/manual/family-guidebook/priesthood-ordinances-and-blessings?lang=eng

Protestants contradict the early christians

Then read to the part where the dead ashes of Polycarp is treated as holy

Witch craft is real man, Demonic possession, possessed houses, curses.

Exorcist are kept busy by this stuff

>Baptists fall under Protestant.
No.

Hey fug u man

And going to hell you for forgot going to to hell for blasphemy of the holy spirit

How many early christians did this?

I have another question, the last time I was at church was for my niece's baptism and I noticed on some of the chair cushions they had an emblem that looked extremely similar to the two "crossed keys" you see on Vatican stuff. Are the keys unique to Catholics or is it an image used elsewhere too?

Yes, Abdul, it does.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_Baptist_Convention
>Classification: Protestant

Yes. You follow the 5 Solas, and so you are Protestant.

Can other Turkish christians reply to this post?
I saw some christian Turks in the referendum thread today.

Should I stop talking to her? I do not like witchcraft.