Weak men. Bad times

Weak men. Bad times.

goodmenproject.com/families/why-i-let-my-son-get-snipped/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/rgntq
breitbart.com/london/2015/05/28/no-one-wants-to-live-in-a-world-of-uncircumcised-penises/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I thought feminists were against male genital mutilation

He looks beta as fuck supplicating like that but his wife was right. Much like you don't want to give a kid a name that others will make fun of, you don't want to give him a penis girls will make fun of.

>goodmenproject.com

Been laughing my ass off at these pathetic cucks for a year now. Its a literal cuck factory. From what I can gather "premium membership" is simply a writing course that encourages you to spread your spineless faggotry far and wide.

No because then they wouldn't have double standards.

Why would girls make fun of that/

Because they've been brainwashed to think that circumcised is how they are supposed to look.

Why not start giving them nose jobs and other plastic surgery at birth then faggot?

Because it looks weird as shit to have an anteater head protruding from your crotch? At least it does in America, where our dicks don't typically wear turtlenecks.

This kid's mom is trying to do him a service. She's thinking about all the times in which her group of friends laughed about a dude's uncircumcised penis.

>"let my son"
Don't sugarcoat it. You ACTIVELY had your son get snipped.

Proper feminists are.
Men-hating "feminists" obviously aren't.

is this some sort of fake prank-site?

Please tell me your address, so I can take care of you.

>“We’re getting Dalton circumcised,” my wife said as she fastened the potato into his car seat.

>“What?” I said. “Since when does he need that?”

>“Ever since uncircumcised penises are weird.”

>Argument over.

The West doesn't need saving, the West needs to be destroyed.

This fucking meme needs to stop

Only total sluts give a fuck whether or not your dick is cut

I see where you're going, but considering their face is going to rapidly change from birth that makes no sense.

And there is a difference between removing and adding.

>t. cutfag
I've fucked dozens of women, only receive compliments
do you feel less than whole, user?

archive.is/rgntq

> girls decide to fuck my son
> better cut off the nerve endings of his dick so they don't hurt his feelings

Women's roast beef flaps are weird. I guess we should slice those off too?

Not really, they mostly just get butthurt about it being compared to FGM.

It looks the same as a circumcised dick when it's erect.

I don't see why not

Is cutting your dick like a shitskin that common in America? Even for Whites?

Being illegal isn't helping.

>and then I said, "I actually like the way your penis looks." He totally believed me!

Most kids are uncircumcised now.

He'll get made fun of for having his cock cut up if anything.

In the 70s and 80s routine infant circumcision was happening to over 90% of all newborn boys.

Nowaydays it's between 30% to 70%, depending on the state.

Why is a woman seeing your penis before you're married anyways?

Son, you have to be snibbidy snabbed
Oh fug :DDD

>Fucking finns.

That kid will fucking murder his entire family when he grows up. And honestly I wouldn't blame him for doing that. Beta males need to be fucking killed now.

>Son, you have to be snibbidy snabbed

>Why?!!!? :D

>Because your mom is a dom and I am a sub.

>Oh fug :DDD

They know the crackdown on child mutilation is coming. They're afraid. We just have to get past their transexual children human shields.

>he cuts his son's foreskin because bitches would laugh at him
You can't be any more pathetic example of a man than that. True men put bitches in place.
I bet you let your wife get fucked by Tyrone as well.

>Knowingly letting your children have their dicks mutilated
Kill all liberals

>“It’s like your penis is wearing a turtleneck,”

Kek.
Do people actually do "snipping" anymore? Why the fuck aren't the crazy cunts using plastibells like civilized people? The baby doesn't even notice them.

you fucking retarded cuck. circumcision = way less pleasure from sex. sorry you've never felt what a BJ is supposed to feel like.

>never had a bitch tongue his foreskin
you don't know what you're missing, faggot

>implying
All the Gringo girls love my uncut dick, it isn't even that big but they had never seen one before.

Tranny kids aren't even trannies to begin with, the ones that don't commit suicide usually revert back to their original gender after leaving their Marxist parents. My local public school in my two with about 700 kids only has one tranny, But however he's converting back.

>Uncut
>Never had a comment about the way my dick looks from any girl I've fucked

That guy's fucking stupid, I seriously feel bad for anyone who's dad isn't cool enough to leave it up to them

This. Most doctors don't ask if you want to mutilate your baby's dick anymore. You have to ask for it, or they don't bring it up.

I know. It's an especially offensive golem. And it successfully takes all focus off the jews. Good luck banning circumcision when it is legal to chemically castrate your kid.

>tfw thought it said sniped
>thought it was a ruby ridge thread

is it you rage you lose threada?

They should've put a passage in the Bible specifically saying not to circumcise babies like a fucking jew anymore. Cuz this shit should've died out a long time ago. All they put in was a few small mentions like "an uncircumcised man who is good is no less than a circumcised man in the eyes of God" or something.

>falling for the "social consciousness" meme
Circumcision is on the decline anyways because people realize it doesn't fucking make any difference and actually gives you less sexual pleasure.

>there are people on Sup Forums who still support this degenerate kike

breitbart.com/london/2015/05/28/no-one-wants-to-live-in-a-world-of-uncircumcised-penises/

Tell me your address.
Legit, with timestamp.
Now.

you think routine infant mutiliation got anything to do with faith?

first it was "cut or he will masturbate", which failed.
then it was "cut because we've always cut", which is now failing.
now it is "cut because the fathers are cut too", which is starting to fail as well.
just watch until all mutilated men realise the harm which has been done to them.
in the country of the second amendment.
not good.

I'm pretty sure Jesus said something about not needing to mutilate your penis for God.

I've fucked my fair share of women. Not a single one has ever complained or gave me weird vibes as a result of my uncut dick.

If you're fucking women that care about your dick being cut or uncut, then you're doing it wrong and you should get the fuck off of Sup Forums because you're a nigger.

You sound the biggest cuck alive. Please go back to /r9k/ with the other betas.

>His 'penis' looks like it was dipped in acid

An hero

>The West doesn't need saving, the West needs to be destroyed.
Go home Putin, you're drunk again!

>God made humans perfect
>You should cut something off to fix the imperfection

>people realize it doesn't fucking make any difference
Drastically reduced STD transmission rates. Simplified hygiene.

Circumcision prevents the formation of smegma, and causes the skin of the glans to become dry and thicker, with a layer of dead cells on top, like skin on most of the body, rather than having moist, live cells directly on the surface to easily become infected.

The foreskin exists to protect the glans from the elements, however, modern humans don't expose their penises to outdoor conditions, and it now serves no purpose.

>and actually gives you less sexual pleasure.
The evidence for this claim is very weak. At any rate, the vast majority of circumcized men are perfectly happy with the amount of sexual sensitivity they have.

I don't know why people make such a big deal over female circumcision, lump it together with infibulation, and even focus primarily on the rare worst cases of infibulation gone wrong (as if horrible things don't also happen occasionally with things we practice regularly on healthy people like ear piercings, vaccinations, and colonoscopies). It's almost always the women who insist on carrying these traditions forward with their daughters, so they can't be too horrified with the results.

I understand "it doesn't belong here!" but neither do the people from the cultures who practice it. Stop bringing them over, and you won't have to deal with people doing things you find disgusting but they consider cherished traditions.

>Circumcision prevents the formation of smegma
>so does washing your dick
>better cut it off instead
kys

>Why would girls make fun of that/
as a grill, cut dicks look fucking disgusting

If 100 years ago kikes spread a meme that women should have 1 tit removed because it takes less time to wash just 1 rather than 2, and is therefore better for hygiene, you cutfags would probably defend it and claim it looks better.

Because religious.

I was cut as a baby I don't know what I'm missing but I will not allow my son to have a Jewish mutilation surgery

>Drastically reduced STD transmission rates.

Says who? The medical profession which profits from this act?

>"women like cut dicks better"
>proceeds to chop off a piece of his dick

Is there a more cucked argument than this?

Can you imagine if your self-worth as a man depended on women's approval?

>you think routine infant mutiliation got anything to do with faith?

of course. it's the desiccated zombie of the 'britain is a lost tribe of israel' meme. your own list of wannabe 'benefits' shows how desperately proponents tried to justify it on any other basis but failed every time. it has no other basis to be found. it's an ancient egyptian custom, originally meant as an initiation rite by making the male possess both male and female reproductive power (genital bleeding being the important aspect) and jews borrowed it because they thought egyptians were superior and cool.

*muslim, jewish and/or american girls

I wash my intact penis once a day while I shower. Smegma doesn't even have time to form so I'm just washing a clean cock every day. Gas yourself jüden

>Says who? The medical profession which profits from this act?
Wow, that's some tinfoil.

It was quite a surprise finding. They tracked it in Africa, and it turned out that men with circumcisions were only about half as likely to get HIV. And that's without being able to fully account for sodomy and non-sexual blood contact. It likely almost eliminates the possibility of a man catching HIV from a woman through conventional vaginal sex (unless you have cuts or sores on your penis).

It's not hard to see why, if you think about it. The glans penis is naturally a mucous membrane. The glans gets "keratinized" in circumcized men, to become much more like ordinary skin. It develops a protective layer of dead material on it. In uncircumcized men, it's living cells slathered in mucus.

This is also why hygiene of the uncircumcized penis is complicated: sure, you can wash it, but it's delicate tissue like the inside of your rectum. Soap strips away the protective layer of mucus and can be directly damaging to the living skin. Thorough washing also prevents the formation of a stable flora, so when you don't get a chance to wash, the bacteria that grow can be especially disgusting or harmful. Again, it's comparable to cleaning the rectum: it's hard to get it properly clean without damaging it, and generally healthier to just let it be dirty.

If you want a clean dick for stuff like blowjobs, circumcision is best.

>so when you don't get a chance to wash
How often do you go more than a day or two without a chance to wash?
>Soap strips away the protective layer of mucus and can be directly damaging to the living skin
So the solution is to do away with the skin and mucus all together until the end completely dries up?

>The AIDS meme

Only faggots get aids, leaf. As you well know.

>causes the skin of the glans to become dry and thicker
>with a layer of dead cells on top
>like skin on most of the body
>rather than having moist, live cells directly on the surface

This sounds like the most horrible shit ever. I can't believe you said these things in DEFENSE of circumsition. What the fuck

>...to easily become infected

Oh no! My dickhead will get an infection! Better listen to the muslim kike! I hate all these dickhead-infections that plague all of Europe! Scientifically accurate infection of dickhead!

>uncircumcised penises are weird
>mutilating babies' genitals is totally normal as long as it's just the boys

USA, please get your shit together. Just because something is common doesn't mean it should be continued.

>How often do you go more than a day or two without a chance to wash?
It happens.

>So the solution is to do away with the skin and mucus all together until the end completely dries up?
It works well and has little to no downside. The foreskin evolved to protect the glans from the elements, so it would stay sensitive enough to recognize it was in a vagina without getting shredded on a daily basis. Unless you run around in the forest with your dick out every day, that's not a problem anymore. The foreskin's redundant with comfy underwear.

It's not a big deal either way. Circumcision isn't vitally important, but it's not some kind of pointless mutilation either. I'm glad I'm circumcized, but I'd probably think circumcision was weird if I didn't grow up with it. I certainly wouldn't recommend to anyone to bother with it as an adult.

>Only faggots get aids
Of course that's not true. They're much more likely to get it, but women do get it and spread it to men. Gays are like lighter fluid, and straights are like charcoal: we wouldn't have a problem with AIDS if not for gays, but they can spread enough of it around to take off without them. That's what happened in Africa.

>tfw Jewish
>tfw mom cut my dick because jewish girls love anything 10% off

How can I recover?

> Mutilate yourself because roasties want you to

>because jewish girls love anything 10% off
kek
>It happens.
No it doesnt you fucking filthy animal, unless you are deployed somewhere and on the frontline there is no reason why you cant wash.
The only other reason is you live in a dirty 3rd world shithole with no clean running water, which coincidentally is where circumcision happens to be popular.

Hard to make fun of a dude's dick when you're getting pounded from behind. If you're pitiful enough to let a dick flap stop you, the reason girl make fun of you is you're a pussy.

That being said chopping off the foreskin is associated with heightened levels of cortisol months after circumcision and I'm not convinced that's a bad thing.

Cortisol is a stress hormone, what possibly benefit could it have for a babby?

>unless you are deployed somewhere and on the frontline there is no reason why you cant wash
You're living an effeminate, indoor-cat kind of life if you never go a week without a shower. I'm sure you'd be real useful on the front lines.

>a dirty 3rd world shithole with no clean running water, which coincidentally is where circumcision happens to be popular.
Or, you know, the USA and Canada, pretty much the peak of first world living conditions.

and it's not because of the circumcision :^)

Under what circumstances are you away from clean water for a week? That sounds disgusting for anyone, circumcised or not.

Perhaps, but maybe I choose to maintain this effeminate lifestyle of hygiene and washing so I wouldnt need to chop the end of my dick off to avoid infections.

I just realised that your country is really pathetic and your people are fat and retarded.

You want to cut parts of your little children's penises.

Seriously.
Go and stuff a hamburger up your ass.

It's called backpacking you pansy...And maybe I ought to get my son circumsized after all. I like to go backpacking a lot(for an entire summer traveling across the united states on various trails and nature reserves) and I can't imagine having to deal with the fucking dick cheese.
Disgusting.

Reminds me of this

> The foreskin exists to protect the glans from the elements, however, modern humans don't expose their penises to outdoor conditions, and it now serves no purpose.

Except when they do.

You are a brain damaged spastic. Your arguments suck because you are retarded.

Has it ever occurred to you that it isn't sensible to cut something off simply because it isn't immediately beneficial to your circumstance?

Would you cut your penis off entirely simply because you don't use it most of the time?

You're an idiot.

>being circumcised is a good thing in america

We need to purge that kike loving country