en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Odinist_Community_of_Spain_–_Ásatrú
youtu.be/4ymK927jJYE?t=2m25s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kill jordi wild, senpai

>spain
>nordicist
Nice larp

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Odinist_Community_of_Spain_–_Ásatrú

Being a Nordicist and not being a member of a Nordic people is an awkward proposition. Unless your a closet Icelander living in Spain or some shit.

Leo where are you. :^)

>hispanic nord

>Leo
Reveal yourself

you are not alone, brother

I've read the Sagas and darkskined is not that uncommon of a nicname. Also, kormak had curly black hair and brown eyes so there's that

don't worry gang, we can all be nords if we just believe hard enough

Hail brother, 100% scandinavian nordicist here

This must be why the anglo craves aryan blood so much.

i was viKANGZ and shiet

I'm more of a beachicist. Up nord, it's too cold

Please, my fellow countryman, you are embarrasing me.

LARP as a Celt if you want, but don't do it as a Nord because nobody is going to take you seriously.

That symbol looks like a schwantz

>Vikings
Anyone with a boat who went out to plunder could be a Viking. It's a profession. It's like saying your a carpenter or a cook. I think you meant to say Scandinavian.

Pic looks like a penis

I'm a Scandinavian. Born and raised in Norway to a Norsk father and a Swedish-Danish mother. The people who actually take this shit seriously are just larpers. I'm not saying to not take pride in heritage, but people who turn and start being pagans because their ancestors did it 1000 years ago just makes me irritated.

Finns aren't Scandinavian for starters

Finishin my 14th PhD

North Finns are.

>refers to father as norsk and mother as the english word

hmmmm

>taking pride in some pagan shit

yeah, real classy nu/pol/

Haha I completely agree.

It's a very interesting history and religion which I am very proud of.
But people practicing and converting to that shit today is just beyond retarded. It's cool and all but fuck me the people that take it seriously are beyond retarded

No they're not.
google scandinavia pal

>not knowing who were the goths or 100% legit vikings coming to the north and mediterranean side of Spain

whats going on my fellow viking brothers

for starters, I fucked ur mum

WE

WUZ

Isn't iceland's approach to it kinda like shinto in japan? Nobody really believes that a one eyedman is riding an 8 legged horse across the stars but it's cool to keep the culture alive for tradition's sake.

norse paganism here in burgerland is either left faggot hippies or skin head neo nazis and back in spain I've met only the former.

MOORKINGZ

If you are not tainted by Berber nigger blood you are likely of visgothic descent

Min broder

I don't respect the Svenska anymore. Dansk are still in a midway point to me.
I'm saying that a decent number of Northern Finns are basically Swedes. Blond hair, light blue eyes, a lot could definitely make it as supermodels. I know because I've lived there. I know that the Finns aren't Scandinavians, I lived in Norway.
Also yeah, it's cool to marvel at our history and mythology but the guys who make sacrifices and shit just seem retarded in my eyes. The best are the burgers who are just "trying to go back to my roots".

Franco-German or what?

I'm here

They acknowledge that these things symbolize ideas and values that were unexplainable in other ways at the time. Sort of like how we use kids fairy tales to explain morality or life lessons

What kind of revisionist shit is this.
Romans were the based ones. Germanic scum were savages.
The hitlerian shit is a meme.

I wrote a long thing but it was basically just me saying yes.
Yes, it's pretty much like that.

The mythology is ancient for a modern world so its values and practices are non-existent but sometimes done at events to honor the heritage and blah blah....
what said basically

Why do you care about some 19th century theories created to divide people?
Cuckicism sounds more correct from modern perspective.

Technically, Scandinavia is communist as hell. Just throwing that out there.

youtu.be/4ymK927jJYE?t=2m25s

It's only that sentence that's important, the rest of the video is unrelated.

Iceland has gone through a lot of change throughout the past 200 years or so.
We were a _very_ isolated country, so those values and traditions don't have much weight in the modern world. But stay alive as our literature, history, heritage and culture.

that maybe makes more sense

fun fact: viking is a verb, like "raiding"

There was never a group of people who referred to themselves as Vikings. It's just a meme perpetuated by ignorance.

Skyrim is for the the nords

Lol, time stamp didn't work. At 2min 25s it comes.

damn it, did you make a thread too???

I'm here!

>(((nordic)))

Please go to my thread. We gave you a seedbank and doomsday vault.

See

Autism.

HAHAHA, fucking kek

Atleast you won your war against animals

>spain
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Let me spell it out for you in simple ascii characters 'H' 'A', that is, 0x4841, repeatedly in hex for the """"""""nerds"""""" out there

fuck all vikings wannabes

Woah, haven't seen that flag in a while. Vacationing Dansk or inhabitant?

respek

self-prognosis can be dangerous, friend

lived here my whole life

I'm a 27 year old American underjordsbo (Scandinavian culture lover for you outlanders). I draw Norse runestones on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Scandinavian games. (Bad Company 2, Mirror's Edge, Max Payne)

I train with my dane axe every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is made from iron from the Scandinavian fjells: K?en, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my strids?s license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Norse fluently, both Swedish and Norwegian dialects, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Scandinavian history and their ?ir code, which I follow 100 percent.

When I get my Finnish visa, I am moving to Helsinki to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent social welfare system. I hope I can become a skald or a game designer!

I own several horned helmets, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Scandinavia, so I can fit in easier. I adress my elders and seniors by first name and speak Norse as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Anyone have some tips so I can fully experience the Scandinavian lifestyle?

Wish me luck in Finland!

So basically it's some meaningless bs attempt to find meaning by people who are afraid to have faith in something

>Dane Axe
>Made of iron from a fjeld
>Not made from bog iron

Nice try

1 out of what, 55 thousand or something? Have you ever left?
Fucking hell

we just hit 50k this month and i've been on vacations in europe a handfull of times

it's not that rare

Get out christcucks

Pretty much
>bog iron
I've witnessed the process of refining it, and it's pretty cool to watch.
Wow. START FUCKING.
See above.

Death to pagans

>tfw lifting for Odin

Our true religion

>Technically, Scandinavia is communist as hell

Only if you have absolutely no fucking clue what "Communism" is

All the Scandinavian countries are free market economies that rank very highly on indexes for economic freedom, ease of doing business and healthy corporate environments. We also rank among the best in the world for political transparency and lack of governmental corruption.

Having high taxes that fund a welfare state is not "communism" you fucking mong.

>political transparency and lack of governmental corruption

:(

Adorable how you /nu-pol/ faggots call other people /nu-pol/ in the hope of fitting in. *pats you on head* give it some time sweety, lurk more.

>I don't respect the Svenska anymore. Dansk are still in a midway point to me.

i like to larp as a viking before i deadlift and squat, even though I'm only like 1/64 scandinavian

sue me

America in a nutshell.

>St. Patricks Day
>"I'm 2% irish"

Not hating tho (murica fuck yeah)

german, dutch

Hey Muhammed, can you give Sven the keyboard for a second?

hopefully yes

Ooh looks like we got a badass in here.

Your country is more nonwhite than even Sweden, Paco/Jamal.

Hes got a point. Your larping is sad.

I don't care much for the country as a whole, I live in a 99% white area anyway. But I was in Sweden for a family visit and all I saw were parks and squares infested with mudslimes and niggers.
My larping? Sure thing bong.