How do realistically get all the Hazars and weird mongrel trash out of Sweden?

Other urls found in this thread:

mako.org.au/Ali-Jaffari-no-jail-for-pool-sex-offender.html
youtube.com/watch?v=VLlLY6DFTnA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Munich_shooting
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Join the Nordic Resistemt movement you cuck

I said realistically

>Picking on harmless Hazara's when there are thousands of Arabs, Maghreb's and Turks in Sweden.
They are one of the few minorities that aren't into criminal activity's and general keep to themselves.
OP is likely a butt-hurt Sunni

We need an extremely politically correct nation to die horribly in order to set an example for the rest of us. I'm sorry, Sven.

Yes, they are the ones who commit most crime, but I did say mongrel trash and that includes Arabs and Turks obviously.

You deport them?

We'll all die at the same time more or less I'm afraid.

Lonegunman you cuck.

So tell me why you specifically picked Hazara instead of every other group in Sweden? I don't think there are even 1000 Hazara's in Sweden.

The same way they came in. Incentives for moving.

It was the most mongrelized being I could think of, an Asian and Arab hybrid. Why so triggered, leaf?

By growing a brain.

It doesn't make sense to me that you would pick on Hazara's when it's Sunni Arabs that are cucking Sweden.

Okay Hazar boy

Sven deporting Hazara's isn't going to stop Sunni's from raping your women. Are Asian looking people discriminated against in Sweden?

All options are on the table. Use any means necessary and never, ever cower to anyone. Nothing is more important than preserving your nation and unique people. Start with joining/supporting the most "far right" groups you can and get as many others to do the same as possible, then get some real leadership in your country. Cut any financial incentives the invaders have. Then deport all non-natives. Use more and more drastic measures the more it is resisted. It's a very urgent matter and the sooner it gets done, the more painless it'll be.

The Bonnier Jews were the ones to bring them.

>Hazars
what the fuck, that's such a weird group to want to push out first. it's not like there's a ton of hazaras in the world either, how many could there be in sweden? 500?

That's why I'm thinking OP is a butthurt sunni or Iranian as they hate Hazara's.

OP I feel you, I am iranian and these hazara afghans are literally nigger tier, they're some of the worst human beings on the planet, they're nothing but rapists, drug users, child molestors etc. in iran, EVERY iranian hates these mongoloid subhumans.

Every afghan I've met also dislikes them.

Discrimination.
If they have equal rights under the law then why would they leave?

Rothschild asked the same question about the jews. "How do I get all the jews out of Europe and get them to go over to a desert with no water, no oil, and fight sand niggers for the rest of their lives?"

there's tons of them in sweden, they're like locusts, they're like savage niggers in eastern iran too, all they do is rape, cheat, murder and do drugs

afghans are pretty bad in general but the mongoloid ones are even worse than subhumans

Realistically? You need an untucked media painting them as bad people in an exponential fashion over a couple of years to change the perspective of the plebs to not want them anymore. Your country is pretty cucked outside looking in, so I don't know how possible of a question this is.

Extermination
Only way
Those disgusting (((media))) people will be the first to get the rope.

Hazars are well known even in the Middle East to be rapists.

Reminder this is not a real solution. And faggots who believe too much of what they read on the internet pick this up from people who spread it with an intention to incriminate.

Pro tip me wrong(you can't)

You don't. White birth rates are declining and the left has taken control of the media, international conglomerates, and social media. They left completely forms public opinion now.

There's been a rise of populism, nationalism, and more right-wing beliefs recently in whites who have noticed this, but it's too late. White birth rates will still decline, the hordes of shitskins will continue to outbreed us and immigrate to our countries, leftists in key positions will continue to mold public opinion, and the west will fall.

The only thing that could save the West is a revolution, but that realistically will never happen. The west if fucked.

>all these lies
Hazara's are one of the few ethnic groups in the Middle East that aren't fundamental Jihadists. They are targeted by ISIS and the Taliban. Iran is an Islamic shithole that hates everybody and vice-versa.

Go back to afkoonistan you dirty mongoloid

>They are targeted by ISIS and the Taliban

Sounds good

Vote for SD.

Also stop learning names of nigger subcultures and whatnot. i don't know why every idiot in this country knows everything about every nigger culture down to the etymological root of their names. it's not knowledge. focus on things that matter.

I have Hazara friends and they're good people unlike you brown fags, go back to Tehran shitskin
t.ahmed

You grow some fucking. But it might take a swedish man decades to do so

also, even though they're not religious, they still have a very rape like culture

go search any afghan who is accused of rape in europe or jailed for it, almost every single time it'll be a dirty mongoloid looking hazara rapist

mako.org.au/Ali-Jaffari-no-jail-for-pool-sex-offender.html

just look at this filth, all too common in europe, australia and iran

they've even started to infest canada, there was a video of some ugly mongoloid looking afghan who was looking to meet up with a young girl or boy in one of those pedo vigilante videos

sure thing hazara afkooni, Iranians are god tier immigrants no matter where they go

Where in Canada do you live bitch? I'll bring my Hazara friends and you can tell them how much you hate them face-to-face

Why would I be opposed to shitskins dying as a Swede? Stop being butthurt.

I don't need to see those filth irl, I feel bad for genuine afghans at times, hell when most iranians think afghan they think of those yellow manlet mongoloids kek, nothing but drugs, rape, illiteracy etc.

khodkoshi kon afkooni

>realistically
This is code for "I won't accept any real solutions". You have to either kill them, remove them, or sterilize anybody who doesn't have 100% European DNA

Just look at this subhuman, this is what most of these afghani hazaras look like, they're literally a mongrel race of afghan, indian and mongol, perhaps that's where they get their rape instincts from

>Mohammad Bijeh
Mohammed Bijeh raped and killed 16 boys between March and September 2004 in Pakdasht, Iran. He tricked the boys into the desert by telling them that they were going hunting. Once he’d finished with them, he buried their bodies in shallow, sandy graves, earning him his nickname—the “Iranian Desert Vampire.”
>Mahin Qadiri
Mahin Qadri is Iran’s first documented female serial killer. She was convicted for killing six people including five women between February 2008 and May 2009 in the city of Qazvin. Most of her victims were elderly women whom she picked up outside prayer houses.

Once they entered her car, she played mind games with them, telling them how much they reminded her of her own mother. She then offered them drugged juice to knock them out, after which she suffocated them to death and robbed them. In one instance, a victim regained consciousness, and she finished her off with an iron rod. But when one of her would-be victims escaped and alerted the police, Mahin’s spree came to an end.

/thread

>Ban all nonwhite migration
>Cut off welfare
>Shame and mistreat them

Honestly if most Swedes were just racist enough to not wish to buy from nonwhites like going to their shops or not employing them they would be fucked.

There's literally 30 000 of them and they are fucking disgusting humans.

>hazars

What? I want the shitskins out of this country, period. I don't care what dumb subculture they belong to. Fuck non-whites.

>this butthurt
you are obviously a butthurt hazara

you realize that iran, despite how shit it is is still objectively the best country in the middle east

you realize that iranians as a whole are really literate and smart people, hard working and stoic, most diaspora are engineers, lawyers, doctors, professors etc. the math department at my university is literally 70% iranian, a lot of science profs are also iranian

what are afkooni hazaras aside from being rapefugees in sweden, australia and iran? what are they besides being dirty rapists with no history besides being filthy mongoloids responsible for ruining civilization?

what are they besides being discolored inbred brown-yellow skinned manlet mongoloids?

Sweden for Swedes you dumb shitskin. Should unproductive shitskins be proud of not being rapists? Fix your country and quit leeching off Europeans

Hazara's are descendants of Mongolians, so they raped Persian girls actually.

But you ran where?

If you're a hazar i want you to genuenly kill yourself.
Your people must be the definition of subhumans if they ever existed.
Criminals, short, disgusting, acne scars, rapists , low IQ-.
They should honestly get genocided, I understand why ISIS and Pashtuns despise them

they are so ugly it's unbelievable

Also remove slavs from Sweden and all non nordics.

I find it more unbelievable that a shitskin in Canada would shill for shitskins in Sweden. I am a Slav but i would never defend mass immigration of my people to Sweden. I am not a hypocrite or a cunt

They are filth in Iran too, Iranians as a whole see afghans in iran (mostly hazaras) as nothing but rapists, drug users, degenerates with no family value etc.

It's why I get triggered when I see westerners or anybody else saying that they're a good minority, anybody who lives in the region or live in sweden/australia can see them for what they are.

they are abhorrently ugly

I was honestly surprised when I came to Canada and met non hazara afghans. Used to live in mashhad in iran, there are entire neighborhoods filled with these disgusting creatures that people have to actively avoid because they know they'll get robbed/raped in them.

can confirm hazaras are literal shit subhuman-tier

Iranians are the biggest pedo's in the middle East. Also being gay is banned in Iran so they resort to becoming trannies.

Probably because he is one, Canada has apparently imported tonnes of the trash.

you are this ashamed of being a hazara that you won't even admit it

let that sink in

I bet you're a disgusting welfare leech too

violence. the government isn't doing jackshit to help your people and the other route will surely end in your lineage getting raped to shreds. if you can't answer it with words then go ahead with violence, sure, you might die or become badly injured and regarded as an evil piece of shit, but in the end it will endow all of your likeminded people with the right amount of faith and bravery to finish what you have started.

>tfw based Trump will nuke Iran in your lifetime

HOLY RACIAL WAR

RASLIGT HELIGT KRIG

THE ONLY SOLUTION
(Just kidding, I love you Nordic Resistance Movement, stay strong)

Have no mercy for these people. They are pathetic. They chose to leech off you even though they would not be starving in their homelands.

Same with them taking welfare when they can work or can afford to buy food without help.Only pathetic parasites do that

What the fuck is this?
youtube.com/watch?v=VLlLY6DFTnA

guess

I doubt they could find work here to be honest, they can't read, write or count, and they're too frail and weak to be capable of manual labor.

> good minority

>sven defending ISIS
Sweden yes!

They refuse to educate themselves as they chose to not learn your language. If i was forced to live in Sweden i would practice your language every day and would speak it fluently in about a year.

I think thats some kind of shia muslim tradition,

no, they're just too dumb and retarded to learn swedish or be of use to humanity

Contrary to the popular belief even people with below average intelligence can be productive members of society.

How many plumbers, electricians, truck drivers and farmers are not so bright but they are productive members of society?

Their biggest problem is lazyness.

Very soon you'll know pain like your Sassanid ancestors, Iran is the last on the list.

>knowing your enemy is bad

woah, didn't know there were shia afghans

Hey sweden are you guys prepared to get cucked again?

they're hazara afghans, theyre characterized by their rapey nature and mongoloid appearance

wew

>t.Ali Sonboly

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Munich_shooting

No refunds sweden. They're yours now.

he killed a bunch of turks and albos, nothing wrong with that

>acne scars
Hey fuck you man I'm treating mine faggot

Can't wait for the day when bombs drop on Tehran and Mashad