What is Barron's problem?

Look at this fucking mouthbreathing retard.

Other urls found in this thread:

autismspeaks.org/what-autism/symptoms
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nice thread faggot

saged

Massive shot of many vaccines.

He literally has autism. Why do you think Melania still lives at home in Trump Tower? Because that's where Barron lives. Because autists hate change (he still lives at home in his room in Trump Tower).

Look at any video footage of him in public (the inauguration, the announcement that Trump won, his victory speech, etc.). He rocks back and forth and has autistic facial gestures, like a fucking autist.

i would struggle not to smell my mom's panties if she looked like that.

holy shit why is he next to a tranny?

She's not even attractive desu. Looks like an anorexic Turk

sad

damn this nigga tall af he's 11 years old and already 5'11

He's a bored 12 year old with no other option.

Can't exactly be expected to understand or care what your dad is talking about addressing the nation when its the 10th time this week, he probably wishes he could just be playing vidya or something

He breathes like a liberal

thats Kaitlyn jenner, show some respect

>weak chin

How unfortunate

He's visiting Sup Forums too much. He's starting to get that Dylan Roof look. Sup Forums is slowly driving him insane.

Someone post barron doujin

>He rocks back and forth
I'm rocking back and forth right now
are you saying I'm autistic?

>Unusual repetitive behaviors and/or a tendency to engage in a restricted range of activities are another core symptom of autism. Common repetitive behaviors include hand-flapping, rocking, jumping and twirling, arranging and rearranging objects, and repeating sounds, words, or phrases.
>Common repetitive behaviors include (...) rocking
autismspeaks.org/what-autism/symptoms

fpbp, op is a nigger

You came to an autist board. You drove us from society with bullying, then come here and keep bullying? The last time that happened to me was 8th grade. I put the bully in the hospital for two days.
I _strongly_ recommend against following the autists you bullied in school towards the amin of continued bullying of them. Our "autist" community has more than our fair share of highly computer literate sociopaths.
And believe me when I say this: you do not _ever_ want to appear on the radar of sociopaths.
I wish you continued good luck, user, you need it.

Oh, and to answer your question it's because you're used to foreign niggers being the First Family. It will take some time to get used to civilized people.

he's getting taller everyday wtf they're feeding him

OP sadly frusterend with his failure of a life and fills it with jealousy of a young boy.

OP I think I speak for all of us... Please END YOUR LIFE NOW, rope, bullet, jump in front of a train, whatever. The earth doesn't need you and you won't be missed.

>Brazilnigger with low iq calling anyone a retard.

Trump seriously needs to sort his mouthbreathing and get him Mewing ASAP

She must have left her Imperial Guard helmet in the limo.
btw, these are the only two in the whole deal that might be O.K.

>bowlcut

Why parents do this to their autistic children?

this

he's co-opting the Dylan Roof aesthetics

I started rocking back and forth aft ear reading it's links to autism.

I could feel my mind slipping as I rocked.

Is it possible for a man to rock to much and become the god autist

Is the red pill really just rocking back and forth and letting the autism overtake you?