Nothin I hate more than an uppity wetback

nothin I hate more than an uppity wetback

Other urls found in this thread:

ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Use the second number, 1-866-DHS-2ICE

Why are they always fat and covered in 10lbs of makeup?

There's a thing called ice. You can submit an online form with her name and address and get her fat ass deported via crane

ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form

Is there any way to to do this online only?

I would throat hammer her.

Disgusting

Deport her far ass

Uhg, fucking chicanos, don't bother in send them back please.

Makeup doesn't come in sizes, feels good for them to buy it rather than clothes

idk. If you find out let me know.

Deport this landwhale, burgers.

See

youre about to get your first girlfriend!

That is one fat, ugly spic

CAN PICK UP A BOULDER WITH RELATIVE EASE

She's cute.

Can someone explain to me how do people actually go to university if they're illegally in the country? Don't you have to present any official documents to enroll? Aren't there any rules or laws about it at all? I have a feeling that if I tried it, they'd deport me in 2 minutes, do you have to be a specific skin color?

How can you deport that tub of lard? You need a rocket to lift that dough. I suggest you should just deport them to the sun.

I never got this either. How can they work, drive, rent, vote and go to school without ID?

What the fuck is this ????????? Why are they promoting this?

someone PLEASE do this

I'd laugh my fucking ass off, that's what you get for bragging about being illegal as if it's part of your resume

They should put her in league of legends and make her a spin off jing wei, call her ¡Ay Güey!, she would sell chiclets and throw oranges at you and smack you with a big bag of masa.

I always find it surprisng how these fat sows end up having 10 children. Who would ever have sex with this thing? The majority of spics coming over to the us are nothing but beasts of burden whose only goal in life is to get by.

I've already put in a tip with the ICE website. Unfortunately I couldn't give her street address, so the only location info I could find is that she lives in LA

You can't stand your moms, huh?

State governments like California abet them breaking the law, and often they either provide forged documents or just make up SSN numbers.

Which is why the "vicitmless crime" argument is bullshit, almost every illegal has to commit forgery and uttering to fucking live in this country.

Thanks for the link,
I have fulfilled my patriotic duty.

If I just went to Austria legally, some neighbor would report me for being a new tenant in a rented flat in their building and the cops would come check out if I have proper papers and such.
That sounds completely insane. How would you even get forged documents? What happens when they get found out? Or do they just live their entire lives in fear?

I mean, in a normal country, if you enter a university with forged documents, once you get found out, all your academic progress is nullified. That doesn't seem to happen in the US though?

It fucking pisses me off that I am going to have to spend tens of thousands of pounds and years of my life to get a degree so I can legally immigrate to your country and you have all these illegal fucking spics rubbing it in everyone's face.

Fucking remove them Americlaps.

You burgers should report her to the cops or FBI of whoever deals with arresting illegals. Get this cow arrested on stage

>do you have to be a specific skin color?
yes. The chart looks something like this

(/r/ing the welfare color chart comic thing)

doesnt it say she goes to uc berkley? I just put their address because thats where theyll find her.

I dunno, since I live in a white suburban area and fortunately don't have to deal with them, but I'm sure there's networks in Beaner ghettos to provide them SSN card from identity theft or some shit.

Most people hardly live in fear since this shit has been going on for 20-30 years, although they are now which is why SJWs are bitching about it.

Basically the Left wants to push shit like "Dreamers" and basically say they don't have to provide documentation and shit like everyone else does because they know they're breaking the fucking law and rather the law just be flouted for their dumb mobs of Democrat voters.....I mean "the huddled masses that make America".

Sanctuary cities and the like are actual municipalities that literally don't enforce said laws when illegals break them.

>That sounds completely insane.
youd think
>How would you even get forged documents?
They are everywhere. People wait until someone dies and then applies for a lost social security card in the dead persons name, and it just goes from there.
What happens when they get found out?
When THEY get found out? either a libcuck judge lest them go (usually free in our own country again) or they just get deported at which point they just buy a NEW fake id and come right back in and do it all over again.
If its white people they go to jail for a whole string of offenses.
>Or do they just live their entire lives in fear?
They are too arrogant to experience fear the entire time. The only time they "fear" is moments before deportation.
I mean just look at her smug face

>sanctuary cities
Those places all deserve to be nuked.

So you have to go to a specific university that's in a city that supports this shit where you know no one will ask?

How the hell can you get a fake ID when everything's digital now and everyone's data is collected and crossreferenced in millions of different ways?

>How the hell can you get a fake ID when everything's digital now and everyone's data is collected and crossreferenced in millions of different ways?
dont know m8, fake ids isnt my thing.
I think if they get someone that looks close enough they can get it though. Others do everything by mail or something

Dude, a lot of Academia is on-board with this shit. All the Ivies like Harvard and Yale boast about this garbage, it's basically impossible for an illegal to get rejected/reported to ICE because they make a shit ton of money off of it.
Digitization works both ways and people can steal identity documents electronically. Plus in most cases these people skate because the people in the bureaucracy don't give a fuck or are told to stand down from doing their damn job.
Trump should mobilize the National Guard and turn them into military districts, fuck them for violating the law so defiantly.