All informations about Turkey's Election

Turkey is a secular and civilized country. Guys i see lots of shitposting around here about my country and i wanted to tell you all news about it. First of all there are only one agency that have right to watch votes and publish it -which is belonged to goverment-. Turkey has at least 80 millions of population and 50 millions of voter. Yet acording to that agency it was over in 2 hours. When this agency said that it is over, it was actually %69 over and CHP(other political party) object to %60 of them. There should be a seal on the voting paper's back. Yet there are nearly 2.5 millions of voting papers that have no seal. There are no other time that this papers are accepted and it is totally illegal, there are no way that you can accept that. Goverment published that they will be counted as well. This is what happens in the capitals. What about towns? Well they are just voting themself, i can post tens of videos that they are voting yes on tens of papers. Even in all these situations the results are 51vs49. Which means that at least %60 of Turkey really doesnt want that. Also there are lots of people who votes yes are not even wanting that, they are forced to do that bc of their jobs or threats. They have all the media, even the internet. Acording to politicians Akp has 7000 internet trolls that is working with money.

>Akp won, kurds btfo, nationalists won
No, these vids that i have been talking about: they guys whose are voting yes by illegally are speaking kurdish. Erdogan's chief consultans said they will bring states.

>Turks betrayed to Ataturk
No we didnt, Erdogan did a coup with your support.

>it is over, there will be no democracy in turkey anymore
Actually i will never support democracy but it is not over. As Turks, we will never give up on our lands without blood bath.

I actually dont know how to convert videos to webm so i cant post vids right now.

Another guy sealing the voting papers even though knowing that someone recording.

I feel bad for you Turks. You get so much shit but your people seem nice here in the US. What long term implications does this have for your country?

>truth
man shut up, your just sucking up "guise i swear im not a muslim, im whyte and european, i drink beer i swear"
cuck

If you didn't vote Yes clearly you're a Gullenist that should be hanged.

Thanks for taking time, i dont know why did i write all these but i thought that someone should have show that our people are not retarted arabians. And about your question, It means we lose power on the civil war. They will probably have police and army when the war started.

It was clear from the beginning that erdogan would win.

Die roach. Enjoy your islamic caliphate.

Why would i want to be white? I respect white race but i embrace and love my own. You are acting like a child now, all i wanted was to show what is happening really.

It should have been obvious this was going to happen from the beginning

Don't bother responding to a Swede calling other people cucks

>Turkey is a secular and civilized country.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>KILLED MILLIONS OF ARMENIANS
>KILLED MILLIONS OF BULGARIANS
>KILLED MILLIONS OF GREEKS
>KILLED MILLIONS OF KURDS
>KILLED MILLIONS OF A DOZEN OTHER PEOPLES

DIE
I
E

really makes you think

What do you Turks plan to do now? You've been royally fucked and will continue to be unless something is done otherwise you're just going to have to take the injustice.

I heard lots are looking into becoming ex-pats in places like Greece. No idea if that's actually a thing. But I think a lot of secular people are looking into leaving the country.

What did he mean by this?

I like Turks, all the Turks I've met are more attractive, educated, and intelligent than the europeans or south americans I've met here as unlikely as most people here would think. They've left a good impression on me. I would absolutely marry a turkish girl. I hope you hayir backers stay safe

What is the meaning of that? I hope you didnt post that against me bc i was talking about their betrayal. These things are happening for 15 years in Turkey, pkk terorists are walking over our army, yet the soldiers are not allowed to attack or do anything.

Niggas... Greeks hate the roaches as much as we do. They'd get shreked there.

Give us back Constantinople roach

They pretty much have to take the injustice.
A civil war would turn Turkey into Syria 2.0.

Pratty much all secular countries killed a bunch of people.

Or, in our case, took a few hands.

Get ready for more refugees!

>ppk terrorists

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

FREE KURDISTAN WHEN

Day of the Raid can coming soon roach
You brainwashed prayer rugger, Erdogan is an Islamist power grabber. He staged a fake coup so he could fire hundreds of thousands of 'dissenters'. He rounded up half the judiciary and threw them in jail. I could go on and on but so sleepy

What the fuck is with girls and dog filters? I dont get it.

Never trust a roach. It's all taqiyya. There is no difference between t*rks and other muslims like Saudis.

Sharia soon.

I don't really give a shit. I've got dual citizenship so i will move back to russia if i have to.

>turkey
>secular
Pick one roach. Papa toach would make Atattürk turn in his grave.
Say goodbye to freedom, free speech, economy growth, stability and democracy. You will be just another of the endless list of shitty muslim nations with growing terrorism

I don't know, if the law doesnt work, civil war seems like the only way. But if you look at it, there are isis in south, greece in west armenia in east. Do you believe thay they will stay in their line? Will America and other western powers wait till we work things out? No america will use that oppurtunity for sure.
I dont know where did you hear that but we are not leaving. This is our country and every person that i know prefer to die instead of leaving, we are not syrians.

Ataturk was a slav anyway. His grandmother was Bulgarian.

Roaches about to be another field for freedom delivery by glorious MOAB.

Good luck Turk bros

>bros

naive idiot

Did you even read?
I dont know her she is just someone who posted it.
This is the first and last answer you'll get, stop trying.
Did you even read?

No one asked you roach, crawl somewhere else

>blood bath

Good

I'm not gonna be a sourpuss about this, I'm glad Turkey is heading in the right direction. Going maximum traditionalist/fundamentalist is the right choice for you.
I just wish all the turks living here would get the fuck out and go home to Turkey.

I hope millions of roaches die in the upcoming civil war. Please send some refugees so I can kill them on the border.

There's time for memes and time to be serious, but I wouldn't expect someone from the most retarded EU nation to understand that.

I actually feel sorry for you guys. The next 25 years are gonna be shit.

I feel even worse for the kurds.

>feeling sorry for people who would cut your head off if they had a chance

Bravo

Every fucking retard can convert videos to webm. You must be a typical braindead idiot mudslime. kys.

>Actually i will never support democracy but it is not over
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>No we didnt betray ataturk, Erdogan did a coup with your support
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Good luck Turk

>I actually dont know how to convert videos to webm so i cant post vids right now.

Google it you massive retard

>we will never give up on our lands
Anatolia belongs to Greece.

What the hell kind of civilized nation does this