In case you haven't already seen this

In case you haven't already seen this.

videopress.com/v/7u93y8vz

Other urls found in this thread:

videopress.com/v/7u93y8vz
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZH-N3HLH3Ao
videos.files.wordpress.com/7g1uwNBP/the-islamic-state-22heartbeats-wilacc84yat-saynacc8422.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what the fuck are they shooting at?

Damn that is a high quality production

lol Ahmed is all like we K I N O now.

This is like Hollywood stuff
Won't be surprised if Jews produced this

They probably storyboarded as well.

thats so old you retard

To anyone unaware: Videopress is a paid video hosting service for WordPress. This means whoever uploaded that video is paying for it's hosting so it doesn't get deleted from YouTube and that someone is most likely IS or associated with them.

Clicking on that link will put you on all sorts of lists because it is essentially primary IS propaganda source.

damn, that beginning nasheed is catchy af. Maybe this sandniggers would've been better as simple nasheed makers instead of fucking crazy lunatics

Does us not being in the list stops that from happening?

the new counter strike?

Nex time post this earlier, not after I clicked!

thanks, hackerman

yikes... tough break lad.. history repeats itself ehh

Every agency has your name, number and location at all times. If you're really this worried you should get off of Sup Forums right now.

well shit

I thought it was anti ISIS material!

>videopress.com/v/7u93y8vz

holy shit these are literally a fucking joke. Their tactics are absolutely laughable. Their only claim to fame is slitting the throats of bound, innocent people. They think they have legitimacy with their fancy editing, but any fucking autist with a computer in the year 2017 can make something similar. Fucking savages need to be wiped out.

How fucked am I for watching this garbage?

actually no you should post without a proxy and be honest always online that you be weighed and judged and deemed worthy of protection.

they actually heavily depend on you using facebook/twitter etc etc etc.

if you ain't got nothing to track digitally, then there's nothin for them to grab on you.

They have become dependant on it just like the average population

I am so lost on the Isis movement. 2014 seem like the real deal with Blitzkrieg into Iraq. Now it feels like Isis only exists in these propaganda videos & the ridiculous stories people read on Heavy.com. Or is it fancy video isis & dumb rednecks who get tricked into thinking they are part of some big movement

Oh for fucks sake i clicked on it and because i have shit internet the video didnt start playing so i clicked off it, the post didnt have any context FUCK

when ur wrecking sum skrubz gud

>they actually heavily depend on you using facebook/twitter etc etc etc.
No they don't. Every American has a mobile bug in their pocket complete with camera, microphone and GPS locator. As a former Google Internal Hardware Support Agent I can tell you that they can activate your phone in a "sleep" state that allows them to monitor you even when it's in your hand being used. We use to have to remote access some devices to walk people through troubleshooting. Sometimes we'd activate cameras of random phones just for a laugh. Trust me it doesn't take much to turn your phone or PC into a bug.

The CIA found a way to make CRT televisions into bugs back in the 70's and also made a heart attack gun.

What they can do now is much simpler with mass surveillance and phones being integrated into our everyday life.

You're being watched right now. Deal with it and don't do anything truly criminal.

>videopress.com/v/7u93y8vz

Adongedit

Boring
Let me know when they come up with some new material. Get a sword fight or some shit, a little danger for the faceless protagonists.
> It's another throat slit on bound guy shot up with heroin episode.

Why would I be in trouble for watching that? If the police come to my door I'll tell them to fuck off.

what do you mean?

Agencies don't give a shit if you're looking at hentai or shitposting about politics. Watching paid IS material is different.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZH-N3HLH3Ao

It's hosted by jihadology.net, some guys who work for the US government and they collect jihadi videos/material as their hobby.

t. /sg/ user who knows whats going on

It's safe to watch

awww, kids today, and their silly little games.

>Directed by Steven Seagal
>Acted by Steven Seagal

Typical muslims

theyre not stupid. they see the context. this board obviously fucking hates sandniggers

This was some funny shit. These fuckers obviously are playing too many video games.

some1 post webm?

>intelligence agencies don't care about a place full of Nazis that makes the news every month and literally elected a leader of the free world

We found the HWNDU flag in less than 3 days but the CIA can't find goat herders in the desert. Trust me this place has more power than hentai and shitposting. There's a lot going on here from IS recruiting to blatant social engineering.

Im off tomorrow to join ISIS even though Im an atheist frog worshiper

Will kill those who do not get the digits

If you're on Sup Forums, you're already on a list.

Especially you, fellow brit. There's some cunt sitting in the GCHQ reading this right now.

Saved me user. Tm.

Hi from Balkans there, if you send your party vans here you'll get them back via RoyalMail flat rate packages.

>watch a propaganda film
>someone thinks that if I do this I'll suddenly want to join IS
>mfw

active duty us military here who browses Sup Forums. I am 100% aware I am on a list. Going up for my TS clearance soon.. Can't wait to answer questions about my posts on here.

Just put an anime opening on this its so perfect

lol thats so cute :3

What a happy memory to show grandma and grandpa at the family reunion.

This so much xp

Tell me about Israel. Why are they training our cops?

idk, maybe cuz the israelis made krav maga?

That Nasheed in A flat major is really great.

Seriously, who's the mastermind behind those ISIS nasheeds?

Bunch of scared faggots ITT tbqh senpai . Embarrassing

damn, I want to join ISIS now

Fuck, I mean A flat minor of course.

who have egyptian version of isis snipping in sinai?

Liveleak pls. I ain't clicking that lad.
Also any screenshots of what this thing even is?
100% this. Every person on Sup Forums is on various watchlists and has been for years.

shit, good luck.

Some may even say Hollywood quality..

I clicked it again just to make sure I get on all those lists

>Isis snipping
Is that some kind of circumcision video?

Exactly, bunch of thieving cunts.

I don't believe it for a second

The production value on this is insane. No way a bunch of uneducated sand niggers did this.

Well they are kicking the shit out of the Iraqi army in Mosul with their drone bombs and VEID's despite being outnumbered by 112,000 men. In fact the official death toll for the Iraqi's stopped being counted after 1000 dead soldiers were recorded.

Raqqa is going to be insane.

okay now this, except white kid with MAGA hat

purty good rite?

>The production value on this is insane
lmao no it's not, it's basic shit

I believe he is referring to that

videos.files.wordpress.com/7g1uwNBP/the-islamic-state-22heartbeats-wilacc84yat-saynacc8422.mp4

people have probably watched you through your webcam, assuming you have one.

ISIS is making videos so bad that they honestly look like CoD fanfilm.

>The production value on this is insane. No way a bunch of uneducated sand niggers did this.

They hold video producers hostage and make them shoot the videos

No.

I really have to hand it to the sand nigros, they know how to create great edits

WHO COMPOSED THIS ISLAMIC NASHEED IN A FLAT MINOR??

ikr?

The mind fuck technique is very professional

you can tell people who make these have had years and years of experience in the mind fucking field

lots of subliminal shit in this

sniping*

CS:GO apex Fragmovie

desu this
they've been doing a really good job with their videos

Sorry m8, I can't help but be a dick most of the time

they've been recruiting western editors

Actually they run the group like a company. The leaked recruitment database showed the occupations of fighters and it ranged from doctors and nuclear scientists to welders and video producers.

You know what is the dead giveaway that this is some kike produced shit?

Niggers and sand niggers NEVER use sights on guns. I highly doubt they even know that the sights exist or what purpose they serve

>videos.files.wordpress.com/7g1uwNBP/the-islamic-state-22heartbeats-wilacc84yat-saynacc8422.mp4
THIS

This is America. I can watch a video. Who gives a shit. It was boring anyway, skip to the end to see something you've seen a million times already. Kid cuts someone's head off on an abandoned coaster. Whatever. Then the 3 yo in a ball pit shoes a guy, that was all over here months ago.

I don't know moonspeak so it does nothing for me.

>>reunion with his family in Europe

WE WUZ SPECIAL FORCES

Please America help these poor refugees and moderate rebel fighters defeat the evil tyrant Bashar Al-Assad, my cute little daughter says she wants this very much, look how cute she is!

/pol was right...

Some goat fucker

Germany arrested a known 26 year old IS special forces commander that in charge of a 10 man squad after the Dortmund attempted assassination of the football team last week.

They let him go yesterday with no charges. GERMANY YES.

We wuz holy group rapists and mass murderers.

I wonder who could be behind this

NO SCOPED BIIIIAAATCH
I FUKED UR MUM hehehehe

That kid is leveling up young, the next Saladin?

Who gives a shit?

Fucking sand niggers ruining kids like this. I really wish we could go in and free the fuck out of them.

Watche le video.
The end is >pic related

Well, I guess in that type of situation you brits say: fuck me sideways Nigel.

RIGHT WING ISLAMIC DEATH SQUADS.

>They let him go yesterday with no charges.

Well it'd be hard to prove anything so better respect this noble muslim's human rights and let him bring his family over for full benefits while we let our elderly starve and send our children in debt to get an education.

In the rotten mind of a leftist, this makes perfect sense.

You're fucking retarded. Being on Sup Forums already puts you on any list that sympathizing with ISIS would put you on. Do you think the people in those agencies monitoring Sup Forums haven't figured out that we collectively dislike muslim sandniggers? If anything that video might make people support a larger campaign AGAINST ISIS. The audience those videos are meant to capture is other Islamic lunatics who can be easily radicalized, either in the west or in Arab countries, not us. We just commend the good editing, that's all.

They're propaganda. They're supposed to look kewl xDxdddd! I'll give 'em an 8/10 on edgy slomo reveal of the severed head on the roller coaster.

>hillary had cia codbros train the IS media team

these fucking things need to be wiped out.

late in the video a child cuts the throat of some dude

fuck