Who are we, and who are our enemies?

I've been giving this a lot of thought, and came up with pic related.

>Slav
>White

nice shoop

Thnx m8
This one isn't

Old women carrying a picture of Christ to a beach in the summer is embarrassing to you? I wish people still loved Christ that much here. What's wrong with you, are you a kike or a mudslime?

>mfw

>le 60% white

shouldn't the celt be ginger?

>leaf
rake

Are they all ginges? I thought most of them had brown hair.

>OK people. We now continue the tour of Sup Forums, and over here we have the ever so prevalent and recurring "is x white" thread theme. Please pay attention to the clever tactics employed by the jew in this instance. He or she will easily trigger european in-fighting by pointing out how a indigenous and historic european people are not in fact white by posting a very unflattering picture of said people. The JIDF deploy their novice employees to such threads as they are on the entry-level of deployed divide and conquer tactics. The jew will often appear with an american ID, as is common amongst the majority of jewish infiltrators on Sup Forums, to sow the seeds of resentment and agitation amongst europeans - preferably amongst whites who have a recent or somewhat recent history of armed conflicts.

>We now move on to the "WE WUZ ORIGINAL KANGZ n shiEeet" thread...

not sure, of the ones alive almost all are gaels or britons. britons had brown hair blue eyes and gaels had what the roman scholars described as reddish hair, could mean brown or ginger.

Heard on here recently that ginger people all come from some tribe that inhabited finland/russia then got into northern scotland/ireland when all the land was still connected. Not sure if it was a theory or if it was proved.

I've heard that theory too, but does it explain the red hair in central asians?

Neither.
Slavs aren't human though

user, please.
Most of x is not whites thread are made by burgers

no idea, not really read into much. Some probably stayed or went south. There are secluded villages in russia where they have 80% ginger population.

scotland, ireland and the us (maybe canada not sure) are the only countries which have more than a 1% total ginger population though.

Its also a ressesive gene so I think the mother and the father both need to have the gene, and if they carry a brown or black haired gene then it will always overwrite it.

It carries other weird shit with it too. They have a higher pain tolerance and conduct less electricity. But need factor 10000 sun block.

KYS you filthy fucking kike.

>spanish
>white

Mogrash

Look at all these anti-white shills proving me right.

People who make you're not white threads:

Danes
Norwegians
Swedes
Icelanders
Dutch
Finns

The rest of you are not white

JIDF Norway base where?

There is so much photoshop in this photo; I am genuinely confused.

I agree, but take out the Slavs. Those """"""""""people"""""""""" are subhuman.

>Puts Celts on left
kys potato nigger

Suck my white cock you fucking lazy anglosaxon living in sharia caliphate!

>implying he's an anglo
Why do poltards never learn, the flag is not the poster

ok, Why do people think Slavs are human?

We need an american one too, and one for boers.

I don't know how these faces are made, but it should look like pic related for the Americans. Also add something like a brown person promoting civic nationalism on the enemy side, and a black guy saying "we hate niggers not black people".

>and who are our enemies?

Alt-tards
Nazifags

because of pic related

Thnx to stolen German technology no doubt, and of course the Soviets lucking out and winning the the lottery of having a hyper autist be born on their plot of land that carried the whole Soviet Space program single highhandedly.