Gentlemen. I present to you, operation Red Itch

Gentlemen. I present to you, operation Red Itch.

For those unaware, mooning is when you pull down your pants and whatever else you are wearing to show your naked ass to someone. It is considered an insult.

Operation red itch will result in the following stages.

1) Acquire Antifa styles clothes and mask (for identity protection and to blend in with other commie scum). Acquire pepper spray or mace.

2) Find line as show in image of commie scum lined up with their pants down.
3) Run past line with pepper spray, shooting pepper spray up butts of commies.

4) ??????

5) Profit from literal commie butt hurt.

Calling fellow BritBongs for operation. Named called red itch because commies are red, and they are about to get itchy.

8th of August, there will be British Antifa and commies. Its time to show them what side Britain is on. God speed anons.

This have potential. If I was a brit I would be happy to help. But I can't.

I'll save the idea for when something similar happens over here.

uh... that's fucking gay dude. I don't want anything to do with this. Pus it's just immature to keep on hating trump. Get on with your life ffs. You are not even American.

Highly illegal. You'd be arrested for ABH, Sexual assault, possession of a proscribed item, afray, intent to incite a riot, pre meditated assault. The list goes fucking on lad. Don't do it. Just take pictures.

>Be straight
>get erections when seeing women's naked butts
>some women willingly show me their naked butts, exposing what is supposed to be their private regions to the public
>im supposed to be feel offended

i just dont understand brit and american stupidity

Fuck off shill, the British need to take a stand or this commie menance is going to further infiltrate fair Britannia.

In America they would give you a medal and maybe a key to the city.

top bullshit, you'd get arrested there as well mate. Good chuckle though.

>antifa pre butthurt.
Just don't go and take out your blank ass if you don't want to risk getting anally peppered

This might be just crazy enough to work.

>3) Run past line with pepper spray, shooting pepper spray up butts of commies.

and apparently, vagina's too.

This is why its key to actually red pill EDL

they have the passion - just, the majority are fucking idiots - one even got made into a meme when he tried to talk about Islamic Rape Gangs...

Alot of Brits are either cucked, misinformed or typically not British anyway.

This is stupid

Mooning a politician is funny as hell. Doesn't matter who it is.

solid plan
carry it on

will HUEHUEHUE

Anglos being (((Anglos)))...

mate i'm not antifa even slightly. I just don't want user getting arrested and then may banning this fucking site.

Why? Trump bombed Assad, why bother fighting people who are protesting him?

fuck commies

it is anons decision to do whatever user likes to do, and your idea about the trial is pretty pessimistic. How would you know that user isn't rich and can pay jewish lawyers?

bump for great justice

yeah fucking with peoples genitals gets you into all kinds of trouble with wacky Puritan laws

you would for sure get sexual assault and be looking at 10-20

Assaulting people is illegal everywhere Cleetus

You're going to carry an offensive weapon to Trump's State Visit?

You fucking idiot.

that doesn't really matter too much in the UK. Jewish lawyers get you off on financial wrong doings. Physical misdeeds everyone does jail time for.... unless you're a dindu or a Muslim.

Bump bumbiby bumb bumb

Londoner here - I'm down for this but we need to put more thought into it.

Will pepper spray actually give them a red eye? Or will this be a big nothing?

Is this the most effective way to counter protest? Is there something we can do with better optics? Huge mirror in front of the mooners so they moon themselves?

Will the mooning even happen?

How do we make sure the sprayers don't get caught? We need distraction and confusion.

Holy shit, pepper spray was my first thought too. Fucking do it. You need the big can for bears. Then run your ass away. Get a friend to buy it with cash, wear a glove and black and run away.

Spray in your wake to prevent folowing. Cloths should be layered. Get out of sight and strip off top layer to normal cloths. Have silly political mask. Look completely different. walk back towards the crowd so they have no idea who you are now. Watch the butthurt.

Why do the bongs even care about the President of the US anyways?

He's a symbol.

>Operation Red Itch

I think pepper spray would be pretty hard to come by. Just get hot chili oil or mix chili powder into water and put it into a water gun.

You can get cayenne pepers and make a pretty concentrated solution from them in water.

>operation
meaning "I'm too much of a cuck to actually leave my house, can't someone else do this plz! Commies are scary IRL :("

Concern shill is somehow right. Pepper Spray in bong land is maybe to extreme. Would Tabasco in a supersoaker be possible.

I dunno, pic related would be the lowest end of crowd control barriers. The mooners will only be effective in the very front and they'd be at least partially obscured. The main bulk of it is actually at arse level. There isn't any elevation around the mall to get a better line of sight either, the whole place is flat.

If anyone tries to work around these two things they're likely to get taken out for acting like a nutter.

Here's some even more opaque barriers.
Yes I am autismus

Plz follow through user, am much looking forward to watching this on news, thanks.

So the whole attention is directed at their asses. But the asses are protected by cops, msm and barriers. How about going after their faces? Easier to get out and they will probably not go after anons with their pants down