Why are Slavs so different from other Europeans?

Why are Slavs so different from other Europeans?

The power of the squat is a double edged sword

>implying

We have Kebab-removal in our genes and it is awakening once again. SLAVS WILL BE THE SAVIORS OF EUROPE!

mongolian genes

Slavs have the gene that makes it easy for their minds to do simple repetitive shit for hours on end...not much else in the brains department though.

We're the progenitors of the Indo-Aryans and all the Satemics, even though the Baltics are linguistically the closest

Communism

>banana peel on the floor
>he isn't looking where he's going
>bunch of eggs in his hands

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

Seriously, it's because of Mongolia.

East Germany was also communist, but they're not that different from other Europeans

also nice digits

What's with the squatting? I don't quit understand this meme? Is it just some cherry picked pictures or is it a legit thing in slav lands to wear track suits and squat in a circle like cavemen?

because you aren't native Europeans that's why you migrated into Europe assimilated the native peoples of the regions you conquered and created an mix of euo-slavic people

everyone here wears track suits and eats sunflower seeds. in serbia i don't see people squatting that much though.

That is such a fucking shit painting.

quite*
Why do they wear track suits so much?

Op, faggot.

The turks are responsible for it. The sultan Suleiman was the fellow that enslaved slavs and created the ottoman empire

>implying Slavs are Europeans

only south slavs are africans, the rest seem pretty ok

We aren't.But you know who is? Albanians.

why are Slavs so different from each other?

>East Slavs: Mongoloid Balto-Finns
>West Slavs: Slavicized Celto-Germans
>South Slavs: Slavicized Turco-Illyrians

not to mention the Aryan-Iranian admixture thrown in by all those pre-Mongol steppefuckers

we are not even white desu senpai

I go around and always think to myself that we are not white

how the fuck are you not white? what's the color of your eyes and hair?

this is incredible even if it is staged

Because track suits are cheap.

green eyes, brown hair

Hajnal line

sounds white to me

why do you think you're not white?

I meant the population

people generally don't have the white vibe that europeans have for some reason

that's a good thing, europeans shouldn't be obsessed with race like americans are

Because we don't have the genetic potential to create civilization. We have been here for centuries and are still corrupt simpletons. Only the civilized, ordered European countries are white.

I'd say they should care about it but in a way that is not damaging to other races

I have mine, you have yours
that kind of way

this too, but I meant appearances mostly, and just the attitude

I doubt anyone here goes beyond >MUH SERB or >MUH CROAT

there's nothing outside that label for people, and catholic-orthodox division

they don't even think of themselves as european or white or anything that is MUH CROAT or MUH SERB, and that is not how I am myself. I am willing to cooperate be friendly with all europeans who share my views, because we are all european

that's at least what I feel is the case

>or anything that is not* MUH CROAT or MUH SERB

Pure kino.

t h i s
h
i
s

south slavs are literally bred to fucking fight, average height 6', having wars every 20 years, literally shit at everything else.
fuck this region mate, we're so fucked

new royal rumble round when?

probably when republika srpska declares independence
we're gonna trigger a new world war

gas the mudslimes world war now

тoп кeк

Slavs are the only major demographics in Europe besides germanics so you could as well ask why germanics are so different from other europeans. Anyway there's a number of factors.

>Communism
Yes eastern germans were commies too. And you can still see the effects.

>Orthodox christianity
Slavs who embraced catholicism are noticably more "western"

>No colonies and little foreign trade in the past
Foreign trade shaped western culture which is most visible among the anglos

Also, language barrier and differences.

Western Europe had the "Manorial System" which means they basically hung all the violent retards for a thousand years. Also only the wealthy and successful had big families. The Slavs did not.

slavs were raiders like nordics

Because they are not white, they are arabs

exactly!
we're not white

What's with the self hate, you and that serbian guy. Even in the haplomeme pic you posted we have no non-european haplogroups. You cannot expect the people on a whole continent to look the same. Even african niggers look different depending on where they live.

i was being sarcastic you coon

I thought you were the other guy.

it's not self hate, i'm just unfunny

fuck, maybe it is self hate

We have experiences Soviet Union, Western Europeans did not, that's why Westerners, despite being richer and (((smarter))) much more easily manipulated into sucking European Union's dick while Slavs see all the red flags that were here in the past and go 'full racist'. West never took us as equal, not in past when they threw us to Nazis so they didn't have to help, not today when they just use a chinese sweatshop.

Will Bosnia ever be split between Croatia and Serbia

it's basically every country that was occupied by the soviet union

Please make it happen

It's a meme but like most good memes there's a certain degree of truth in it.
Hanging out together in public places and drinking alcohol was literally the only thing to do under communism and it's still prelevant among bydło although it's beginning to fade.

Idk why any side would want that. BiH is simply put a muslim containment zone with no real value. Nothing to gain from getting a piece of your land tb.h
Your country needs one big restart, one that comes with ethic cleansing.

this, bosniaks need to get converted back to christianity or be purged

Ethnic cleansing of muslims is needed, they're scum. This country shouldn't even exist in the first place.

because we're not barbarians who sit on ground

if there's a bench to sit on you don't have to squat

otherwise people just get tired of standing when loitering and getting drunk in the middle of the day, so we squat

Communism, lots of alcohol love, constant wars and less rational and more emotional culture. On the plus side, we have the best love songs =]

Nah, just split them between Serbs and Croats and renationalize them. No Boshniak identity - no problem. They are after all descendants of Serbs, Croats and Vlachs

I doubt they will leave islam