What's the difference between /r/T_D & Sup Forums?

You have to go back

/r/T_D are cucks who defend every move trump makes

Sup Forums is a board with smart people that know when to agree and when not to agree with trump

the_donald is less opinionated.

>smart people

Not for awhile, sug.

based fez

WOW FELLOW PEDES LOOK AT THIS BASED BLACK MAN WITH A TRUMP HAT WE LOVE ISREAL DONT WE GOYS

td doesnt spend all day larping about how they hate the pollacks shitting all over them

T_D mostly for normies, faggots, and >reddit
Sup Forums is a peaceful board.

Sup Forums is satire, whereas T_D is genuine

Sup Forums is a CIA operation with base on Mosscow designed to fuel a 3rd wor war to bring globalism around the word

T_D are a bunch of fags pretending to be cool by mentioning our bots

Sup Forums is satire just as much as holocaust has been

diversity

Pic related

>reddit

sentence formatting, the response to traps (in general, not just passable), the quality of oldfag wisdom, bantz, brazillian and middle eastern posters (ours have charm, theirs are just straight up corny tryhards), reaction pic (usage and evolution), quality in religion discussions (even as an atheist fag I thoroughly enjoy when we sometimes get into some really good theology discussions here, but it tends to just get circlejerky over there), etc.

I can't knock it. All in all I can appreciate that it's a decent place for 'babies first redpill' especially given the site it's on, but it's just not for me personally.

I agree.

Day of the rake when

Sup Forums is race realist and aware of the jewish problem

I was banned from /r/me_irl because I made a school shooting joke

Fucking normal fags

Haha no

That I can call you a nigger here

/thread

also, this, but literally replace right with yotsuba cosplaying as christ-chan and left with the new autist muppet on sesame street

>a fucking sandnigger
take back your fellow sandniggers that came here

Sup Forums is infested with shills while at /r/The_Donald shills are insta-banned.

those arrow buttons

fuck off

9/10 people on Sup Forums are 100% serious, probably more but saying Sup Forums is satire is retarded?

None. Reddit IS Sup Forums and shares the exact same user base.

Sup Forums can actually discuss communism without acting like retarded dipshits.

>implying we don't exaggerate our right wing views for lulz

roughly 90% of posts on any given forum are government astroturfing

the usury cabal gets tens of trillions of dollars for literally nothing

they are stealing hundreds of dollars per day from you, day in, day out

they are building massive underground cities to live in after they nuke you off the planet, with your money.

and yet you see more hand wringing over soros SJWs or cointelpro like Spencer/Southern than you do over real issues.

because for the most part you are responding to trolls paid by the government, not "real" people telling you how they really feel

Sup Forums is a political board where as t_d is a Trump board.
Sup Forums is a shit ton more free from censorship than reddit. That's why Sup Forums is more open, vocal, and contrarian from normalfag trends.
Also you have to go back
>>>/reddit/

spaniard nails it

this is the_dildo