Anybody else gained respect for the Alt-Right? Nobody seems to like them outside of their community...

Anybody else gained respect for the Alt-Right? Nobody seems to like them outside of their community, from any side of the political spectrum, right to left, top to bottom.

Nathan Damigo however, has stepped up and proven himself to be a man of action. A champion of the fight. Round of applause boys.

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929707000250
youtube.com/watch?v=7u3uhKxNPNg&t=10m10s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Damigo
So another shitskin like Richard 99% European subhuman Spencer tries to speak for Europeans?

You do realise "Russians" are extremely mixed race, right?

They are too afraid to say they like us because muuuhh 60000000000000000000000 gorilion

No, i still don't have respect for the alt-right. I'll stick to Fascism, thanks.

How's the Golden Dawn doing laddie?

Whats disgusting about this fiasco

He did good - he was attacked; yet theyre kicking up a fuss - whilst ignoring the many female Trump supporters who were attacked; the hypocrisy is maddening!

I think we will hit a strong 10% next elections.Neocon New Democracy is freaking cucked on most issues.They are not Syriza levels cucked but they are cucked still

I think we need a dictator to lead us to greatness.WE persecuted GEORGIOS PAPADOPOULOS he literally did everything right and yet he died broke in prison while the stealing,manipulating and lying little shits that governed us afterwards roam free and laugh

I have lost all hope desu senpai

Either side will shill their hardest on behalf of their person.

It doesn't matter who is right anymore, only who wins.

t. mongol

I bet he is 100x times more white then you, Ashot Shlomovich Aglu-Mahmedov

>Damigo
He's part of the black migo gang. This is not good

kick out the commies greekbro

why are whites so hypocritical with their value system? just about any and every action can be justified by you weirdos.

nah more that i lost respect to non existing respect for the alt-right

I only watched the webm. Looks like he sucker punched a girl. Very easy to push this guy as a villain if it is true he has a record. He also called blacks inferiors, but was caught on camera acting like a nigger.

Is antifa communist or anarchist?

yes

You mean "Le Pepe! Gays and Atheism is our motto!" Leftists LARPing as rightwingers? Nah

Wrong . Ethnic Russians score 100% European, if we count Finland as Europe
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929707000250

The American Journal of Human Genetics (Volume 82, Issue 1, 10 January 2008, p. 236-250)
You can't be "more" White. You are either White or NOT.
Funny how easily triggered impure subhumans are

greek commies are a joke,they killed two nazis and fucked each other on the mountains and expected us to give them the country when at the start of the war they refused to fight because daddy stalin was in peace with Axis.Commies are not people

why did jews cuck you for 100 years if you are so great lul

jeff

>Anybody else gained respect for the Alt-Right?

I am quite a new alt-rigther so I didnt even try that yet. In my understanding, values championed by us are correct and will prevail, but majority of people are deeply poisoned by degeneracy and false propaganda. So at this point the only way I see is to slowly redpill people, with patience and compassion. How can they respect alt-right, when their mindset is just off? But I am quite optimistic about the future, people are awaking slowly.

I'm genuinely excited at the prospect of full-scale civil war, especially since our leader is on our side and would, at worst, throw some of us in jail for going too far. It's time to cut off the cancerous tumor.

Why are you niggers today?

Getting cucked by jews AKA niggers in his mind making fun of other niggers in his mind

RUSSIA NO

He's just a thug. I don't want to be associated with these kind of people. Goodbye, Sup Forums.

fuck off cuck

See you soon.

>It doesn't matter who is right anymore, only who wins.

Makes sense, when put like that.

>I only watched the webm...

That thing was clearly there for violence and discourse and to partake in a riot on part of the left - which is in violation of some US code/law - search for riots ;)

And neither at this point; theyre fascists, and terrorists from herein.

He sucker punched a small woman (because he is a small man).

I'd love to fight him 1 on 1, live-streamed to Sup Forums, street-fight rules, to the death.

Are alt-right still Trump supporters? I don't really support Trump anymore.

anyone who physically harms leftists is a friend of mine

>I'll super anyone, even a light skinned nigger

Merchant thread

damigo's a fag

Honestly this is true

These guys can talk about America all they want, but their opinions on Europe tend to be retarded as fuck most of the time

Spencer supports the European Union

Most of these faggots probably think immigration between Poland>France and Romania>Spain is fine

yeah id like to see you get your shit pushed in too you little pussy faggot.

Unemployed convicted felon living in mom's basement, yeah what a winner

this is exactly the sort of hardcore you need for victory

Lenin knew this. Hitler knew this.

I'm very pleased that this sort of trained (former marine) and experienced (did hard time) radical is aligning with the "alt-right" or whatever you want to call it.

it's also pleasing they seem to be using their head rather than acting like skinhead fuckwits.

Alt-right is an exclusive American white diaspora club. If you're European you should just call yourself a fascist.

>t. Mikhail Finklestein-Khan

>balding manlet women punching edgelord is now a posterboy for Sup Forums
never change

youtube.com/watch?v=7u3uhKxNPNg&t=10m10s

is this the same guy running away?

Exactly. Spencer must be an idiot to have no idea about Richard Kalergi, Jean Monnet and Otto Habsburg that established the EU. To quote that retard "I want to recreate the Roman Empire". He probably has no idea that Rome was a multiracial egalitarian state. I have a feeling he gets his info from Sup Forums only

His ex-wife is a subhuman Georgian translator and assisting writer for Dugin(part tatar anti-White eurasianist bisexual ex-junkie asylum patient)
Oh yeah, the Jews support Blood Purity

he's adopted, hence his name.

He's full European though

richard spencer most likely works for the FBI.

He looks like Dawsons Creek

you know he is the poster boy for all of trump supporters? :^) were in it together boi

yeah, pile on on the alt-right while you jerk off to anime, I'm sure it will work out great guiz

Sup Forums should've learned from the Milo and Spencer bullshit not to go around worshipping e-celebs to represent. And what do we do? We go and choose a manlet with confirmed mental illness as /ourguy/. You leddit fucks never learn.

Source?

I saw some of the first images posted of the incident with dreadbutt, called it as a psyop almost immediately.
The posting has been character development at it's densest.
(((They))) are putting better skin on the infiltration units, but it is still plastic.

>sees patterns in noise
Schizophrenia not even once

Seriously though elaborate your point

That's r/The_Dildo

PROUD BOY, PRAISE KEK

The only kike shill here is ((((((((you)))))))))
I'm onto you, piece of shit jew vermin.