Diverse cast makes film history AKA Sup Forums BTFO once again

A movie featuring a cast of non-whites is now the most financially successful film ever.

How does Sup Forums feel about this?

Why is this franchise so popular with non-whites?

Is this a sign of the future?

>'Fate of the Furious' Debuts with Record International and Worldwide Opening Weekend

With an estimated $100.2 million, The Fate of the Furious secured the #1 spot at the domestic box office, delivering on industry expectations

On top of its North American debut, the film premiered in over 60 international markets where it brought in a record $432.3 million, resulting in a record $532.5 million worldwide debut, breaking the previous record of $529 million held by none other than Star Wars: The Force Awakens

The film scored an "A" CinemaScore from opening day audiences which were 58% male vs. 42% female. Of that audience, 50% were under the age of 25 and further demographics show the opening weekend audience was made up of 41% Caucasian moviegoers, 26% Hispanic, 19% African American and 11% Asian.

It was the #1 film in all 60+ territories where it opened, among which it was the largest opening in 17 of those territories: Argentina, China, Colombia, Egypt, Indonesia, Israel, Lebanon, Malaysia, Middle East, Pakistan, Panama, Peru, Portugal, South Africa, U.A.E., Venezuela and Vietnam.

boxofficemojo.com/news/?id=4284&p=.htm

I only see one black guy

Kek, get your eyes checked.

Statham is the only white guy in the film.

God damnit, please let this shitty franchise die already.

Fuck normies.

Top grossing territories (picture related).

Why does China and Russia like watching action movies featuring non-whites driving fast cars?

One country is full of chinks the other are racist slav subhumans.

Makes you think.

spic,spic,mulato,black,spic,spic,white,spic

attributing the success of the mulatto and spic to the black is the latest (((trend))) or did you not hear?

I bet Diesel is whiter than you, Schlomo. It's not the diverse cast that makes it a record breaker, it's consistently working up the audience over a series of 8 films released within a timeframe of 15 years. Honestly I think they are all bad except for maybe the original, which was a down to earth racing-themed cop adventure, but I still think the amount of work Diesel put into the series to not only stay afloat but also make it one of the most financially successfull in history (or is it THE most now?) is fascinating.

honestly the movies aren't that bad, except for the tokyo one which is one of the worst movies I've ever seen
the first one the rock was in was pretty good. It's not even racing movies anymore, they are heist movies with driving scenes

why didn't you like the tokyo one, i actually thought that was one of the better ones

Fast and the BALD

All of the male characters are at least half nigger.
Vin Diesel - 1/2 nigger
Ludacris - 1/2 nigger
? - obvious full nigger
The Rock - 1/2 nigger

Jason Statham is the only white character, and he's also the oldest character (symbolism for the planned extinction of whites).

kurt russell is in it too

i also think they are bringing on that good goy boyfriend of miley cyrus as sort of a replacement for the dead guy

seriously will these movies make being bald cool?

They still make this shit? Fucking hell

>42% female

Really?

Check out the audience breakdown. More non-whites saw the movie than whites.

Non-whites like seeing non-whites in movies. That's the simple truth.

The diversity of the cast is absolutely what makes this B-grade movie appealing/successful.

It wouldn't have legs otherwise since the story, action scenes, acting, and so on are complete shit.

>movie with no white people.
Its a movie about criminals, why would white people be in it?

As an audience member I can only suspend my disbelief so much.

Don't care. Dumb movie anyway, waste of time. Haven't watched a great film from Holly Jew in years. The USA is degenerate.

Also kill self, OP and stop sucking dick.

Hahaha

Congrats on successfully milking a mans death for profit, op fell for the jewish trick

its mindless, flashy dipshittery --- degeneracy.

So now the ritualistic sacrifice of Paul Walker makes perfect sense. The symbolic death of the white, blond nordic looking guy. Who could be behind it?

>I bet Diesel is whiter than you, Schlomo
vin diesel is a jew

>People only care about the race of the cast instead of if the movie is properly hyped and good or not.
Time the earth had another reset. Humans are no longer worthy of existing on it.

A tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

China eats up everything with flashy stunts and CGI. That Great Wall movie with Matt Damon is everything the philistine Chinks love in one movie and it was a giant pile of shit.

What's also funny is how the FF cast is WAY more diverse than the latest Star Wars and Sup Forums was bitching more about that movie than this one. Goy Wars only had one main black guy in the movie and some Jews but the rest were white.

41% Caucasian moviegoers

haha crackers want to say Jews arent white.
sorry to break the news but they are fucking white.

Yeah, that is because they actually produce very good action movies, filled with action and not pseudo moralizing bullshit like every other action flick.

The rock is honorary.

People watch it for the cars not the people.

Nobody gives a fuck about diversity in fast and the furious because it felt natural and not forced from thr beginning.

Its a lot fucking different than having a black guy and a strong independent woman be thr main characters in a new star wars movie

I watched it but it was like a bad ripoff of initial d

Chinks only care about CGI and don't mind if movies are full of non-whites. The race of the characters don't even cross their minds. That's what you're saying.

So Chinese people aren't racist.

The only racist people are white American and European Sup Forums users.

The rest of the international community couldn't give a fuck about trivial shit as one's skin color.

Makes you think.

It does well because the franchise doesn't mention race at all, whereas every other minority movie alienates people of other races through race jokes

Has anyone every figured out what ethnicity the rock is i wanna say mixed hispanic or mulatto but he could also be pacific island anyone wanna help me out ?

Bald is aerodynamic

>Its a movie about criminals, why would white people be in it?
Seriously underrated have a (you)

So basically there are 4 white people, 3 mulatto's and one Dindu.

Can we stop pretending people who are like 75% white and Hispanics that are 100% white are somehow mongoloids?

Samoan.

isn't he samoan?

>semites
>white
stupid nigger

Nothing about race is forced in the franchise, which is why I never dedicated a single thought to it when watching the movies

entirely different from forcing a black guy on us in Star Wars

thanks hive mind bros

People don't give a shit, it's the stupid fucking media.

Because people in third world shitholes like the one I'm in now think going fast is the best thing ever. Almost every Filipino I've met here hates blacks and Mexicans. So it sure isn't muh diversity

The worst kind of forced color hire was the guy in the newest Jurassic Park - there was this black guy, the assistent of the main hero, and nobody reacted to him, no matter what he said or did.
Some guy actually photoshopped him out of the movie and absolutely nothing changed.

>international community couldn't give a fuck about trivial shit as one's skin color.

Nobody can live in this much of a bubble. If you are not trolling, then you are a retard, or typical American.

>People only care about the race of the cast instead of if the movie is properly hyped and good or not.

People? You mean Sup Forums. The rest of the world has moved on from focusing on one's race. The success of this movie proves it.

Tokyo drift was the best, followed by the FnF, and then 2F2F

The thirty year old guy larping as high school freshman ruined it for me.

goddamn right that ketogenic motherfucker. anyone else watch beast master?

>Goy Wars only had one main black guy

The black guy was the only decent character in that movie.

I don't have a problem with it actually, it's a modern film about cars, not like they're erasing the white identity of Germanic gods or European queens is it? You're too sensitive and hysterical OP.

ekekekek

>Another car racing movie

What are we up to, Fast and Furious 32^10?

The robot thing wasnt bad

2^1001 fast 2^33838 furious

That's a dumb movie for dumb people.

Just shows how fucking retarded the general population is getting. Coincidentally, the population is getting more brown...

>The Fate of the Furious

Ewwwwwwwww. Fast and the Furious....

Niggers aside, it's depressing that so many people would go watch a terrible movie like this.
Then again, people are rating the Batman movies in the top 10 of all time on IMDB.

>Giving a shit about mainstream cinema

This is how I know you're a plebeian

Kek. Who the fuck is going to see this in theatres? Probably a bunch of 15 year olds or something

I like it because it has some Christian undertones - like how family is very important, and they always pray before dinner.

I think the Black female "computer expert" is a joke, and actually kinda ruins the movie for me because I find it so unbelievalbe. I know movies are all about fantasy and escaping real life, but I just find her character so hard to believe. And I am o.k. with diversity in movies, but taking the most absolute least person who would be a computer expert, and making them one in this movie is absurd. But I guess anything to make sure it is not a White guy, the most likely person to be a computer expert.

oy vey goyim so racist of you

>Diesel
>white

Pick one.

Also he is a Jew.

>Also he is a Jew.
Who isn't? I mean, seriously. Who is not Jewish in movies, TV, Hollywood, government, media, etc. It is easier to count the few non-Jews and just assume everyone is Jewish. I guess diversity in the workplace against Christians i acceptable.