Pol's Favorite Anime

What's pol's favorite anime?

Maybe the world should split into ninja villages like Naruto.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VBBFDb0hC4Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The only respectable anime is fooly cooly

I don't watch anime, I just love Sup Forums.

Best girl

Gintama

fuck off with that shit
cancer that's on the way to destroy Anime

The only good anime is cowboy bebop, anyone who says otherwise is a faggot

lmao kys

JoJo for portryaing nazis in a positive light

You mean foreign cartoons

Baccano.

>t. Guy whose only exposure to anime is Toonami

Legend of Galactic Heroes called. It says you're a fag.

Utena because gay lesbians and magic black people

agreed, fucking weaboos

Oddly enough, despite the Japanese dub having overall better voice actors, I can't help but prefer the English dub of it because of the setting.

Boku no Pico

Kino no Tabi is pretty fucking great, too. It covers a lot of really interesting themes.

really makes you think

triggered

prison school :)

You guys may also enjoy Mushishi. It's easily the most comfy anime I've ever seen, though Kino no Tabi gives it a run for its money.

youtube.com/watch?v=VBBFDb0hC4Y

Like KnT, it's a collection of short stories covering many different themes.

i only watch hentai for the faps. anime is boring as fuck.

Sup Forums's favorite is Yuru Yuri.
Sup Forums's would be Sora no Woto, I think.
Or at least it used to be until the place got swarmed by normalshits.

season 2 when

I really like Beserk

Name a genre of fiction you enjoy and I guarantee there is at least one good show of the genre.

pic related.

noir, detective stories, cyberpunk or maybe something like lord of the rings but good? Like an adventure story

wat ben jij kanker lelijk

I keep seeing people post about it but haven't watched it yet. Be straight with me: How much of it is pandering to pedos? I don't feel like watching Kodomo no Jikan set in WW2.

It's okay, since the character itself is a reborn 40-years old social darwinistic salaryman, and acts like it. So no pantyshots.

sarcasme mag ik hopen, Jan-Hendrik

JJBA. One Piece gets an honorable mention for being against world government.

If you like cyberpunk, there's the obvious suggestion of Ghost in the Shell (Start with the movies).
I don't watch too much in detective stories or noir, so I'll defer to someone else on that.
Fantasy is probably the most common genre in Anime, desu... Berserk probably being the best known one, though I'd actually suggest the manga over the anime.

JJBA is the only correct answer

Oh, you guys would also enjoy Jin Roh. It's an alternate-history story. Very simple story, but still very powerful. Everyone I've showed it to cried bitch tears at the end.

I've watched some popular shows like cowboy bebop, gits, outlaw star and berserk (the old one). Anything as good as those?

>he hasn't watched Lain

berserk
hajime no ippo
one punch man
boku no hero academia
mob psycho 100
kuroko no basuke