Fast and Furious 8

Who, exactly, are THEY targeting with this movie?

How did it make so much money?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fG1EAwxZEtk
youtube.com/watch?v=XvYWxx-gmx4
youtube.com/watch?v=nBWpsGr4JBk
boxofficemojo.com/movies/?page=main&id=fast7.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=pxer6LY5JZg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>1st Fast and Furious was so comfy and chill
> every iteration has been dumbed down to Michael Bay levels of action shit
The franchise should have never continued. Imagine if Drive did the same thing and Gran Autismo Gooselegs started bench pressing fucking supercars as if they were nothing.

Dude bros.

Rednecks seem to love it too.

Its the best movie adaptation of a video game (Call of Duty), I don't see the issue.

Considering the other movies that have been out, some mindless explosions and shit are a warm welcome.

It's not even a car movie anymore. It's frankly boring.

It's the best movie franchise in Hollywood right now desu

Every month a new movie allegedly breaks records. This is at a time when movies are more unpopular than ever.

People who like cars and testosterone

oh shit, are you saying this is fake news or a false flag to get more goys out to the theaters?

>oh shit, did you see F&F 8 is making so much money?
>wow, everyone must be seeing it, must be great
>hey lets not miss out on this, want to hit the theaters?
>yes!

This is actually quite plausible.

I'm sorry if some of you grew up with these movies but they all sucked. Absolute crap from start to finish.

I am a "car guy" and i hate these movies, its so stupid. there is alot of action and explosions but no substance, just like most movies that come out these days.
I think for some reason women love these movies

>ethnically ambiguous lead who appeals to whites, blacks, and hispanics
>pretty much every demographic likes fast cars
Just guessing, the last one I saw came out in like 2007

Mate these kind of movies are for people who don't know their stuff. If everything just sort of works out somehow then the people who don't really know what was going on get excited.
It's all down to the bodies natural reaction which is to 1) react if something that you can understand enough to avoid happens and 2) sharpen concentration so that you can maybe work out what is going on before the shit hits the fan. By exploiting this reaction in a completely safe environment it becomes a form of addiction like masturbation as the conscious mind craves the sharpening of focus and your body craves the short term increase in capability.
If you actually know your stuff then your body will just be relaxed through the entire movie and you'll feel nothing.
The Japs really understood this the best. Look at how many cooking/tennis/basketball/driving comics there are. They are all aimed at the people who have never touched any of these activities and once people start to learn parts of these activities they simply drop the comic for one with a different activity which in turn leads them to abandon the first activity in favour of the second.

Millennial blue-collar normies like it. The first two Fast and Furious movies came out when they were around driving license age, so they started a huge car enthusiasm and street racing fad among them. Lots of racing vidya too.

spotted the capehist and nu-wars loving gen x newfag

Only needle dick beta male virgins don't like it

It's more entertaining imagining the people that refuse to each this, as it would he imagining those that do want to watch it

Fucking ripoff of Manta Manta,
Point Break also
youtube.com/watch?v=fG1EAwxZEtk
youtube.com/watch?v=XvYWxx-gmx4
youtube.com/watch?v=nBWpsGr4JBk

Chy-nah

Most of these mega franchise films are produced strictly because they perform so well overseas. The Chinese population is now one of the top consumers of media in all categories, especially these dead horse franchise films.

You can see the stats for Fast 7 here
boxofficemojo.com/movies/?page=main&id=fast7.htm

>They

What the fuck is your problem? Why would you openly act so racist just because you're behind a keyboard? Let me guess, Hitler literally did nothing wrong and nigger nigger nigger XDD

Epic win for the long cat amirite?

Spics love Fast and Furious I'm sure a good 10-20% of all spics watch Fast and Furios

no man tokyo drift was the most comfy
>no retarded plot where fbi goes rogue
>just side deals and yakuza
>head to re do a death scene cause people like the korean more then any of the other FF characters

you can blame tokyo drift for relaunching the franchise and causing them to continue to full retard

First 3 were okay i guess.
Last year watched 7th part and it was the most soulless and braindead err, "film"? i've ever watched.
Actually no, it's not a film - it's a product.

>Every month a new movie allegedly breaks records.
But but they say piracy is killing the movie industry, right?

that cause the had to let go of the Korean that inspired fags to watch 4-6.

LCD movies for LCD people - and there are fucking loads of them

Spics, niggers, muslims, gooks. All the plebs people who are still into fancy cars.

Niggers. Plain and simple.

My gf forced me to watch this jew shit. The entire theater was full of niggers and spics, except a half dozen whites and one chink couple. Everytime some cheesy one-liner came up, the theater exploded into a pack of howling hyena.

>"Number 11 my ass!"

>AIIII OYYYYY HOL UPPPP *smacks lips* GOOD SHIT NIGGA AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GOT EM NIGGA

I have literally never seen an FF movie besides 1.

What kind of cancer am I missing?
And is this the last one ever?

Did you see the trailer? It was amazing. Fast cars, hot girls, big explosions. It may not be a smart film but damn they know what the people want to see.

> Movies made purely for Entertainment make a lot of money
>Movie nerds don't get it

Not all ppl want to see weird foreign movies with subtitles. Most just want some easy entertainment,
> Looks at TRANSFORMERS-Series.

SPEAKERBOX BLAST GO RAT-TAT-TAT-TAT
LAID BACK HOT IN THE CUT LIKE THAT

1, 2, and Tokyo drift are the best
After that it's utter shit.

>Furios

They're fast-paced action movies that appeal to a large audience for various reasons.

>movie piracy meme
Yeah, thats simply bullshit. Sure it does some financial damage, but thats nothing compared to the financial profit big-time production companies like Disney or Warners make.

Fast cars and hot bitches. Yeah yeah yeah yeah! NOS, turbo, drifting, yeah! Michelle Rodriguez ass.

Easy money, easy life.

>YEAH!

So badass.

>it fucking sucks

Chads like cars. Girls like Chads. Not hard to figure this out.

Some tragic irony where they are looking to Hollywood for answers.

Michelle Rodriguez is nice. I dig her lesbian tomboy style.
>Acts like a dude with tits.
>Uncontrollable Fapping ensues.

This. Tokyo Drift was bad to the ass. No matter how cheese it actually is.
Tool Time and Lil Bow Wow included, this movie was just GOOD some how.

Especially that Mos Def track at the start.....
The sound track was so tight too.

youtube.com/watch?v=pxer6LY5JZg

who gives a shit about this ricer shit anymore?

>Acts like a dude with tits.
>Uncontrollable Fapping ensues.
Sounds like you might be gay beaneranon

A lot of people apparently. Its basically Universals best-selling franchise at the moment, apart maybe from Jurassic Park.

>nah
Just like some "rougher" women. Its actually easier dealing with them, as they are closer emotionally to you. But hey, yeah I'm probably gay as fuck.

I went and saw it.
It wasn't exactly kino, but I think they've got the whole formula refined to an art.
Was a pretty decent movie.