Natalia waifu pillow!!

now you can sleep hugged with the Sup Forums's oficial waifu!

there's sites like snapmade.com that let you create your custom daikimura

notice she doesn't look russian, slavic or european? Looks like persian, hindu, alibaba, taj-mahal, bollywood, etc only with powdered wig of course thanks to peroxide or some rainbow lisp wielding special forces CIA operative from fashion institute of technology.. Somewhat like that DIA whore gina gerson or another DIA whore ivanka trump.

She is totally psycho desu.

learn to use commas, its impossible understand you, and repect the waifu you nigg

Is there a male version?

Gorgeous wonderful woman

cummies in mummies

Looks that way, but let's be real, none of us truly know.

Also: Mummy poster should be along shortly.

Is there a Baron Trump model?

I don't expect a genuine response, but is there any way you could elaborate on that? I've seen other Russian anons post similar things.
>She's a psycho
>She's a whack job
>She's fucking nuts
Etc.

I just want to put my head on her lap whilst she pats my head and softly tells me that everything is gonna be okay

mummy mummu mmmy!

In that soft quirky version of Russian. I hear you.

She looks plenty Slavic, you dumb retard

Dude.

I have that dream

Natalia

And she's all worn the fuck out from another long day of bullshit Russian politics.

RIP grammar.

She'll just want to lie down on the bed with me and softly speak about her problems with me, whilst shes in my arms holding her.

I always assumed that's how most of her evenings end. You know someone's listening to her.

>NataliaDarkHair2
can i have NataliaDarkHair1 ?

beautiful

Happy fucking Easter.

so shes not natural blonde?

how can a woman be so gorgeous yet be in a field that isn't suited for a woman? is she just a Goddess? happy easter lads. Jesus died so that we could sin and have lustful thoughts about cute russian girls thousands of miles away

I suspect she's a "dirty blonde"... a sort of ashen color. But who the fuck really knows.

shes to cute to have lustful thoughts

true

I beg to differ.

Women get lip warts when they don't kiss/have sex for long periods of time.

Mummy needs some love it seems

she does look like it and that's hot desu

I think it is because she is ultra conservative to the point of being nearly monarchist

ultraconservative and cute, thats why shes the Sup Forums's waifu

Agreed. Best woman.

also the russians understand the way she expreses her self, maybe shes not how we think

I study Russia and know quite a few Russians, generally the only complaints I hear about her is she is too zealous or she only got where she is because of fame. Watch a few videos of her speaking about history, she seems pretty much as we think.

MUMMY!!!! These threads are the best part of my day

Post pics of her wearing pantyhose