7 days before the presidential elections in France

I think it will be Marine Le Pen/Emmanuel Macron for the 2nd round.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FihIMzgZccU
youtube.com/watch?v=ItOGZC5CyVQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_true_Scotsman
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles,_Prince_Napoléon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cross_of_Lorraine
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cross_of_Lorraine
barometre2017.info
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Macron 2nd round
Are you even french ?

je pense que Le Pen sera effectivement au second tour, l'autre place se jouera entre Macron (qui subit une propagande de la part des médias, donc difficile à savoir), Fillon malgré ses ennuis judiciaires, et pourquoi pas Mélenchon

Très peur que l'électorat qui va se déplacer sera les vieux en majorité et que Fillon va passer. Un peu comme la GB et le Brexit.

Dude; it(s definitely Macron/Jadot

Cheminade / Poutou

>Marine vs Mélenchon 2nd round

So how much power does a political party actually have if they make it to the second round but don't win it?

I hope, it's the better way for Le Pen.

Not sure if the youth is more intelligent, a lot of them are brainwashed.

The power of a party is in the parliament no matter who's the president.

Depends on who you want to get to the 2nd round. But Fillon, hell no.

Le Pen / Fillon

Fillon winning the 2nd round with 60 %

this is what will happen.

Pls someone tell, which candidate supports sandniggers and niggers, and which doesn't.

If le pen wins you will be promototed to meh

Why are you so sure?

If le pen doesn't win first round with more than 50% all french women will get blacked to death.

Thanks for your contribution. Get back to harvest my potatoes now.

>Butt hurt belt
>based
:^)

>Get back to harvest my potatoes now.

Le frog thinks that the patatoe meme is real.
youtube.com/watch?v=FihIMzgZccU

Take my power mes chers compatriotes.

Fillon will benefit from a Grey Dawn hidden vote for the first round, then the leftist will vote against Le Pen on the second.

Despite Melenchon's modest rise, Macron is still the most likely candidate to reach the second round and sadly also the most likely one to win.

>it's the better way for Le Pen.
Nah mate, Macron is the ideal opponent for Le Pen: he's a slippery snake with connections in the PS establishment, he's handsome (so dumb whores will vote for him) and he changes his rhetoric based on who he's speaking to. Anyone who doesn't like Le Pen can easily project whatever they want onto him, only to end up with another five years of Hollande.

Le Pen vs Fillion would be the best case scenario. If only the corruption scandal came to light after the first round...

Unlikely but I hope so. I don't like Mélenchon's 6th republic proposal though.

LMAO :')

Maor

>Butthurt
What are you talking about Vācieti?

And yet so many of you move over here.

No way.
Say it with me: PRESIDENT FILLON

>the colour is very dark.
>those 7% seem very imposing
Nice propaganda faggot.

YOU ARE MISSING THE THIRD STROKE

THE THIRD STROKE IS THE INQUSITION

Those are not Latvians.
They are lazy white niggers.
Genocide them if you whant, i don't care about those subhumans.

>t. proxyfag

^this

>No true Latvian

It's going to be Le Pen/Melenchon. Screencap this

What do you mean?
youtube.com/watch?v=ItOGZC5CyVQ

My apologies, I forgot that third worlders can't afford proper education.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_true_Scotsman

Daily reminder

The claimant of the throne of France is not a racemixer, he is a catholic and he makes tons of babies.
Plus the queen is hot.

If macron is knocked out will his voters abstain in the 2nd round or will they defect, and to who?

>A brown, semi-arabized Spaniard
>Not a racemixer

>M-MUH CROWN
>Willingly bending the knee to a guy whose only credentials are falling out of the right vagina
disgusting.

not worth the mbs on my computer.

what are the bonapartes up to now?

>Third worlders
Now that is what i call
no true Scotsman
I am sure Latvian education is better then you'r is.

But almost all other parties are lefties, right? So unless you get her as president, you'll get pushed further and further into cuckville?

>Not knowing how a gaul looks like

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles,_Prince_Napoléon
he's having a good time

Who you think she'll be voting for?

>Being a Monarcuck
Pagan dog.

are you Irish or something?

GAULED

Just a reminder
I'm not
I find it... folkloric(?)

>Unlikely but I hope so. I don't like Mélenchon's 6th republic proposal though.

That's why i'm voting for him desu

>Now that is what i call
>no true Scotsman
QED

Have you ever considered that not everyone in a country has the exact same opinion?

What do you like about his 6th republic? It will be based on the exacgt failings of the 4th: devolved presidential power and a more influential parliament.

Why don't we put the Spanish king on the throne too ?

I'm English, proud and true. Monarchy is Pagan cancer that eats at the root of Nationhood. To uphold an individual, in many cases a foreigner, over kind, kin and country is a disgrace. All those sons of God are divine princes of the Universe and there is no reason to hold any mortal man or woman higher than you. In this country the (((Anglican))) Church turns their back on the tabernacle, but does not do so on Von Saxe-Coburg and Gotha, who broke her coronation vows.

your only hope is if le pen goes to the second round against melanchon, thats the only way she can win.

But honestly your country is a full blown nigger muslim one so i doubt she will even win the 1st round, she might not be in it.

>Latvia in red

No such thing, you are Russia

I don't like the 5th Republic, i don't like the current politics in the National Assembly where's it's more game theory than democracy, when our deputies vote according to their conviction and not the orders from the party, they're humiliated in the media because they're traitors. There's also the Parliament which is useless, and where old politician go have a nice retirement, like Serge Dassault.
I want more power to the Assembly and i want the Assembly to be more representative of french people

Allez Melenchon

Please Kek, let Marine Le Pen win!!!

balts and pooland playing tough but pussied out when it mattered. kys

>i don't like the current politics in the National Assembly where's it's more game theory than democracy, when our deputies vote according to their conviction and not the orders from the party, they're humiliated in the media because they're traitors
Spoilers: that's every modern democracy. The problem lies in existing party politics. This will only get worse as the presidents power (derived from independent democratic mandate) weakens relative to the legislative.

>There's also the Parliament which is useless, and where old politician go have a nice retirement, like Serge Dassault.
And you think this doesn't happen in other countries? Politicians will always find themselves a nice deal. I'd already be happy if they stick around in politics rather than whoring themselves out to banks and corporations.

>I want more power to the Assembly and i want the Assembly to be more representative of french people
Nice dream. How are you going to make it a reality though? And can you imagine the consequences of a weakened executive branch?

>All these fag kike supporters on Sup Forums
Fuck off, niggers.
Glory to Fillon

never once in my life.

>There's also the Parliament which is useless, and where old politician go have a nice retirement, like Serge Dassault.
Or Melenchon?
And BTW, it's called the senate, fucking bolcho.

kuk

Mélenchon / Lepen

The globalist jew gettin' rekt

Fillon is the most fag kike of all candidate besides Macron famalam.

OP, the cross in your pic.....what is it? There is one in my home town in Scotland.

>shilling for a masonic fan of Chavez
>see ID
Makes sense

This is the Cross of Lorraine, look : en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cross_of_Lorraine

He's Fillonposting.
Anyone who isn't French and shills for Fillon is trolling you.
You're welcome newfag.

sorry : en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cross_of_Lorraine

Fillon/Le Pen
Fillon wins

Tu ferais mieux voter Le Pen.

Free French Memorial, Lyle Hill, Greenock, Inverclyde, Scotland

L'Old Alliance forever brother.

Different meanings depending on countries, in France its called Croix de Lorraine and represents the Resistance and Gaullism

One of the most beautiful symbols of France, I think.

Merci.

>Gaullism
A modern day Bonapartism, it was an ideology that was born with and died with de Gaulle -the last of the Frenchmen with anything even vaguely resembling a spine. Three more men like him and who knows where France would be today...

>I think it will be Marine Le Pen/Emmanuel Macron for the 2nd round.

Think twice

>Pourquoi ne l'avez-vous pas soutenu?

"aviez" would be better in this context.

Work hard then.
I will cry in the corner.

1 - It's not Marine (pic related), but Marion
2 - She quit

What is the source?

yeah, I had considered that, but I wasn't entirely sure. I supposes it does refer to something generally in the past, but I wasn't sure if that could be counted as 'general' for the imparfait.

barometre2017.info

The guy behind this is a scientific.

Doesn't even work with Pétain. He never wanted Vichy and mostly used it as a way to NOT have at least part of France directly under Hitlers control. He never joined the Axis alliance, never presented troops to Nazi Germany and killed close to no Jews who were French citizens. Despite being villainized as Hitler's crony, Pétain tried to make the best of a bad situation. This is acknowledged by both De Gaulle, who criticized his death sentence, and the American government, who offered to take him in and grant him amnesty.

Honestly that works better with De Gaulle, who flat out predicted that letting Muzzies into France would lead to shit.

You're welcome.

What?

Why did Mélenchon suddenly rise and Macron suddenly decline? What happened?

>Melenchon second

lel

Where is that swiss Fillonposting?

Mélenchon is the patriotic social left
Micron is the empty globalist jew

So Le Pen is /ourgirl/ right?

That doesn't answer my question at all.

>Melenchon
>patriotic
Commies education