Okay - I'm legit worried now. It's not funny anymore

Look, the 'Trump is gonna end the world' nonsense SJWs were crying out during the election was funny - but now its coming true. I am legitamately nervous about Trump pushing North Koreas buttons.

I would never admit this to liberals in real life, but at this point its pretty clear they were 100 percent right and we are completely wrong. Trump is unstable. How do I admit I was wrong to my libtard family without coming across as an idiot?

It's cool man we are all thinking the exact same thing. Always best to keep arguing with logical fallacies as opposed to admitting that we are narrowminded bigots

Fuck U.S.

DUMP DRUMP

Everyone is but we have also lost hope. The red pill is that humanity should die in nuclear fire.

just say call antitrumps nig

Shut up ya stupid leaf shill

Something something nuclear codes

>I don't like that things are happening
>we should just let things spiral out of control
>it's never right to take initiative on anything

fug drumb and fug whide ppl :DDD

Get a grip leaf

>The red pill is that humanity should die in nuclear fire
Nah.

The red pill is that the system is rigged and can't be changed by using the system. Which... is kinda self-explaining but you guys love to deceive yourselves on here.

Oh, and "meme magic" / "Kekism" is just Darpa testing how to manuipulate you the best. Good luck.

The war with North Korea won't happen.
>Trump says US will launch strike if North Korea does another test.
>North Korea does missle test.
>US says it will not tolerate this.
>Still no war.

Fuck off with your bullshit. Lefties are retarded. If a war does happen nobody will defend North Korea. Even China is fed up with dealing with this shit show.

Sage.

*another nuclear test
They just tried out some missiles, not nukes.

Do it, Trump. End it. End us all, Mr. President. For the good of mankind.

No shit Trump is unstable, that is why we wanted him in office.

Can't wait for ww3

Okay shariablue

>pushing North Koreas buttons
Yeah because a country that was starving to death and being told by their government to eat grass 2 years ago is a legitimate threat to anyone in the west, someone has to make an example out of them for constantly threatening everyone

You're honestly a fucking retard if you think Trump is going to end the world by proactively fighting terrorist groups and tyranical regimes

Get the fuck off my board

>WE ARE GOING TO DIE IF WE ATTACK NORTH KOREA
fucking neck yourself

We elected Trump in the name of Kek, y'know, the God of Chaos? What exactly were you expecting?

The quick rundown is north Korea is a shithole and has been pushing this full tilt for decades and finally is getting close to realizing their glorious dream. The us hasn't changed relations with them, they have nukes now, and that's the change.

The best thing trump has done is convinced china to step up and help take care of this shit. China has stopped shipping them coal to protest their nuclear tests and bring them to heel. That's really going to hurt them. There's going to be a starvation in a couple more months and we can bargain with grain to decommision their shit.

That or they nuke seoul and china and us alliance wrecks their shit because there's no room for that sort of bullshit.

Well, there's another change, which is that the grand-emperor took power and immediately killed TPP, therefore handing China their biggest policy goal in exchange for absolutely zilch. Probably promised to torpedo NAFTA too in exchange for help with NK. Which they would have done anyway, because they don't want NK's youthful and exuberant leader having nukes any more than South Korea/Japan do.

But getting cucked hard is just what happens when you put a cuck in charge.

>TFW NK launch failed because of a Software exploit.
>TFW NK now has several Backdoors in their Weak ass 1000+ IP network...
seriously dude NK is Extremely weak, they've been Gassing on about how strong they for nearly 7 decades they're so called "army" is Untrained. They have tanks from the 70's... They cant even build a proper Missile.
The US has the strongest Military in the world and we have allies in high places. I can assure you any conflict will be met with dire consequences

Look leaf nigger. the only reason the US lost nam was cuz we tried to take it with boots and rifles. Trump will just salt and pepper it with missiles and give it a main course MOAB. China won't complain, the ret of the world might kvetch a little but no one wants best Korea around anymore.

attack the fat fucker and get this commie shit squashed and done with. fifty fucking years of this shit and every faggot president is too big of a mangina to do anything.

>Okay shariablue
Everything OP said makes sense. Stop shilling for this incompetent neocon
>inb4 "shariablue shill!!"
Trump is shit and you know it. Those burgers could have elected Rand Paul and the world would be better off. Hillary is shit, king nigger was shit, and Trump is shit. Now fuck off back to /r/the_Donald

no but this isn't about that
if usa decided to attack north korea

seoul would get levelled instantly leaving up to 10 mil dead..
they would also attack japan and probably nuke america just because

kim realises that if attacked its his last stand

either give everything youve got and go down swinging or dont try at all

even the japs considered not surrendering after being nuked

now north korea is even more stubborn than ww2 era japs

Stop shilling you liberal cuck. We know you're a Trudeau dickrider.

>implying Kim's 2nd hand missiles from the 1950s can reach Japan or the US
90% of their missile tests fail and they have a very limited inventory of longer range missiles.

South Korea is royally fucked if Kimmie decides to go ape though.

Murder your family?

>without coming across as an idiot?

Too late for that.

Own your stupidity, jackass.

If you're "LEGITAMATELY" (lol) scared about somebody as incompetent as North Korea who can't even build a proper missile and has missiles that can barely reach Japan... well. I'd probably look into stopping your work at shill enterprises.

NK's behavior has been largely undealt with... Its high time the big boys step up to then plate and let them know what is acceptable and not. This is a good thing and only good things can happen for this. the amount of deaths is effective to the point we make.

He's being used by the foreign policy establishment. Trump will back down faced with real resistance as he has no stomach for an actual fight, just little bitch shit like Reagan. It's possible it might lead to better relations if he does it in a way that both sides can claim victory.

What has he done that has got everyone so riled up? Did he bomb a hospital? Oh wait, that was the nobel peace prize winner.

Be more of a pussy

Reminder that a nuclear war aka "ending the world" is a good thing.
If you think otherwise you don't belong here.

People are too scared to inform themselves properly. That's what's happening on pol ; Deny anything I disagree with, close my mind to any discussion, there is only one correct way to interpret the world and it is mine.

CONCERN SHILLS GTFO
THE ETERNAL LEAF CAN NOT HELP BUT LIE

>NK's behavior has been largely undealt with

Because it is inconsequential and the country irrelevant.

Trump is an easily-manipulated moron.

Oh it's the WW3 will start over North Korea debate #760

lol dprk cant launch a missle into the sea 15 feet away from the launch point, what are they gonna do the us

I'm not even worried about Un pushing North Korea's buttos, because he has nothing to gain and everything to lose, and that goes for his generals and advisors as well.

There have been many presidents that have been manipulated within the course of their administrations. President Trump has a reason for everything he and his administration does. As I said this is a good thing. We must not allow NK to continue with threats, Hallow or not.

>Look, the 'Trump is gonna end the world' nonsense SJWs were crying out during the election was funny - but now its coming true. I am legitamately nervous about Trump pushing North Koreas buttons.
Don't be such a faggot, the difference of power between the USA and north korea is so huge it is but a sad joke that this chink is considered a threat at all.

>I would never admit this to liberals in real life, but at this point its pretty clear they were 100 percent right and we are completely wrong. Trump is unstable. How do I admit I was wrong to my libtard family without coming across as an idiot?
Just chill and let shit hit the fan, you are canadian anyway, no reason for you to worry.

Just chill out and watch the chimpout.

Trump is not pushing any buttons moron, north korea has been threatening everybody for a while now, but shit got serious when they started launching missiles to jap's sea, obama just let that threat to grow by ignoring it, so now trump has to fucking deal with it along with japan, china and the rest of fuckers who gives a shit

>I am legitamately nervous
huehuehuehuehue
pussy

pREEEEEEEEEEach

OP is a fag

Time to boycott american products if he starts a war with the good Korea. You are not bringing your degenerate capitalism to the sacred land!

Well, I'm excited.

>But seriously guys, we can't let him get the nuclear codes.

man take it in you fucking pussy

if Hillary was elected we would have been in a ground war with Syria as the globalists planned when they first when in to block Russia's pipeline plan with Assad.

Trump is playing with fire, I agree ok but as someone who follows and enjoys geo-politic, trump is ending cold war 2.0 right away, picking up the broken pieces Obama left him.

Look at it this way. North Korea will always be a problem and they will be an even bigger problem to national security with confirmed nuclear missile capabilities. Trump is preventing them from doing so and even if he provokes Kim to that point, U.S. has superiority alongside China as an ally after trump negotiated the deal with xi jipeng.

Ronald Reagan ended the cold war, Trump will do the same.

kike shill
gas yourself
sage

EVERYONE JUST REALIZED THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD
>EVERYONE JUST REALIZED THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD