Is suicide the ultimate redpill?

Is suicide the ultimate redpill?

Nope. The life is not yours to take but God's.

No. The ultimate redpill is realizing that loss of consciousness is a paradox and we'll all be stuck in our subjective realities for the next ∞ years.

the ultimate redpill is this guys hand

Well the FIght Club dude attempted it, so I think: Yes!

Wouldn't that be nice.

That was slightly different circumstances. Same with Jesus sort of walking into his own death.

Straight suicide is usually due to depression or estrangement. Brother and best friend both hung themselves (friend 8 years ago, brother last summer). Both of them were depressed but the significant factor I've come to understand is that they were also far away from what they felt was 'home'.
Shit sucks

When you die there is a moment of silence and darkness while you are disconnected from the simulation. You will awaken in a room of one of the many simulation businesses that operate in reality. Perhaps you have been there a few hours, maybe you purchased a deluxe package and have been there all day since very early in the morning. You will get up, and leave, and remember very little of this life simulation.

Fun fact: children that die are usually just recipients of a promotional sim or poor people that can only afford the trial version.

Yes, please livestream when you do it OP

Yes. If I had access to a gun and no immediate family, I'd have killed myself years ago.

I'm not even memeing.

Only when it's appropriate according to your goals fulfilled and in the interest of your heirs

> significant factor I've come to understand is that they were also far away from what they felt was 'home'.

Physically, spiritually or mentally?

>tfw purchased the expensive deluxe simulation
>spent the whole session in paralyzing existential anxiety

Yes, I've killed myself twice this week.

No, dumb cunt. It's a mental illness.

Grabbing hold of your life. realising you are limitless and learning to mould, love and cherish your existence is the ultimate redpill.

I wonder if quantum immortality is real and there are people whose hobby is killing themselves in exciting ways.

No, it's fucking stupid. What's the point?

No. Your body is not yours to damage. Your soul is not yours to sell. And suicide is the ultimate bluepill.

It's the ultimate bluepill. Killing yourself is like saying you can't and never will accept reality.

Go home grandpa your drunk

>Killing yourself is like saying you can't and never will accept reality.

It is not like saying that. It is saying precisely that. But is it wrong, and if so, why?

Yet we unavoidably damage our bodies every single day. Are you implying that committing suicide is selling your soul to Satan? Why couldn't it be viewed as voluntarily returning back home to the source / God?

Accepting reality is the most bluepilled thing you can do, the ultimate redpill is reality manipulation

Suicide is unnatural like gay sex

>another thread was dropped from the catalog for this shitpost

Thanks for cleaning up the record

Not sure if it's redpilled, but it sure is tempting.

Sitting around the other day, i realized I don't really enjoy anything I do or try, it just seems like going through motions. It's all just passing the time.

People live in reality every day. It's a part of being human. Facing up to and accepting harsh realities is pretty much the best way to grow as a human being. Suicide means forfeiting your humanity.

sage

only if you resurrect after 3 days

You alright op?

Youre saying free will doesnt exist.

Yes
there's no reason not to kill yourself