Why do Americans have such an annoying accent? What's their problem?

Why do Americans have such an annoying accent? What's their problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0RDnCD3Pyme
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The sun never sets.....oh wait

too many burgers wedged in their throat

The sun still never sets on the British Empire.

Because Great Britain sent all their retards.

well gee

theres several different accents but american in general is more like lack of accent

No, you just talk like retards.

Thank fucking God my English teachers were American. British people, even the few straight ones, sound like faggots.

Lol we make fun of British accents all the time here faggot. Our accent is thr accent that foreigners imitate. Outside of India/Pakistan etc

>Zed

Foreigners imitate your accent to laugh at it.

>american in general is more like lack of accent
lol, you butcher the language so much I can't watch US movies in VO, it's like an endless mumble.

It doesn't change the fact that you talk like retards.

We don't have an accent

We've got like ten accents. You expect me to tell the difference between north, south, welsh, cockney, etc.?

But that's 100% exactly how we view your guys' accents

i'd rather sound dumb than pussy and annoying like the british accent. stop whining at me.

t. pommie
We will remember Gallipoli
Fuck your empire

reminder that east coast/midland american accent was the original english accent and slimey limey's copied the accent of a bunch of posh cunts to appear intellectual

Too much eeeeeeee.

At least we actually pronounce our R's, you limey fuck.

Our accents are annoying because we pronounce our 'Rs'?

I'm sorry, 'Let's call a CAH' is not English.

'I'll AVE anotha point' is not English.

It is pronounced. 'Let's call the car' 'I will have another pint'

Brint bong scum.

>confederate flag

image ruined

vocaroo.com/i/s0RDnCD3Pyme

Exactly, we even have a word for that, we call it talking "yaourt".

Well, surely Australia would talk with the same accent then, wouldn't they? Stop spreading your shitty memes you circumcised fat fuck.

Americans live in a very fast paced world, the accent comes from attempting to get your point across as quickly as possible. We play a lot off of tone and body language.

Only faggots don't pronounce their r's
In New Zealand
Northern NZrs don't pronounce their r's and they are globalist cuckholds
Deep south NZrs pronounce their r's and are far more right wing

It's just how words naturally sound when you're not inexplicably stumbling all over them.

i fuck your limey whores when they are on holiday across the pond
they like my accent
and the fact i am a strong american and not a weak pale fag from a shitty island
oh and sage

Australians are the descendants of Irish prisoners you uneducated fuck

Us northerners sound manly, since we are. It's the southerners that sound like faggots.

A spic mongrel telling Englishmen what is and isn't English. Clever chap.
Cry more about Gallipoli. Churchill should have sent more of you soft cunts.

MAYNE STREAM METEOR

My ancestors were the descendants of sailors and farmers who sailed the world to explore and settle new lands and live in freedom
Your descended from numale stay at home betas too pussy to sail the seas and were contempt with being cucked by aristocrats
Churchill was a bitter loser who begged for America's help so he wouldn't get annihilated by Germany

*You're

I mean this is really nothing but your opinion. You are just another divisive hateful euro.

I like European stuff and people but its pompous frilly fags like you that make me wish we would have let the Germans/Russians/Muslims fuck you all to death. An ungrateful cunt, you are.

Funny. I was just thinking about how about the British accent is. I fucking hate it. If I had to live there I would eventually go on a killing spree.

New Zealand you guys just sound silly when you talk. Come on.

As a man with a bit of southern twang, I have gotten complimented on my accent and easily milk the southern gentleman routine.

Also, Americans actually annunciate their R's and L's.

Why are Englishmen such stuck up pricks? What's their problem?

>nayuuu, yeeeooo jist tawik loik reetahds

We don't want to talk to foreigners so we discourage them.

And Brits talk like fags. What's your point?

Kind of a stupid thing to bitch about. Nobody can help their accent.

Cowboys turned city people.

>coming from a Brit
lol'd

There's like one or 2 good UK (English) accents. The rest are meme tier like Minnesota

Why can't they speak their own fucking language? I'll never understand this.
>ooyyy sigh, owl chap
>fucking crooked teeth

>see flag

Ron Paul AND Hitler

I wake up in the morning and the first thing i think is anglo genocide best day of my life.

Must be my english roots because I actually prefer the british accent. Americans are too nasally and monotone. Funny thing is in the south where most whites are irish/scottish you can easily hear that influence.

Yeah that's true. Stupid little ugly bong bitches love it. They make me sick though.

>tfw girls in europe will fuck you just for having a southern accent

Your identity revolves around being British lite or anti British. Just shut the fuck up mate. I don't give a shit about Gallipoli. If you didn't want to fight you could have fucked off and fought off defended yourselves from the Japanese. Fucking soft cunts crying about shit that happened ages ago. You really do sicken me. Take the Union jack off your flag as well.

All the alpha Anglos left England to conquer the world
Only the beta numales stayed behind
They make up for their physical inferiority with their pretentious "wit"

have you considered not making slide-y,shill-y threads? Or do you just like shitting up this website babe?

fuck off pommy

Now I know why nigs behave they do. They don't know any better. And you think you're above the subhumans you hate so much.

>Why do American white women have such an annoying accent?
Ftfy. As a born and raised American, their awkward, whiny, nasally voices have always driven me nuts.
Which is a bit ironic, given how white women over here mock the British accent all the time (and, to be fair, you do have a shit accent).

Fuck that's funny.

Who took the jam out of your donut?

Why can't they look females in the eyes tho? Their women complain about it.

Cornwall accent is the best accent in my opinion.

I have yet to hear anyone do an american accent without deferring to the valley girl, boston, or new yorker voices.

Go ahead and try to speak like someone from Illinois, Indiana or Florida for example.
Enjoy speaking clear and concise.

Jesus christ you Anglos are a retarded bunch

Calm dowm. I'm pretty sure the world isn't going to end because some neet missed an important thread about the Jews.

We would have changed the flag if it wasn't for the bloody Maoris hating every design because they want the whole flag to be covered in Maori symbols
Also the vast majority of kiwis want to become a Republic, but our cucked globalist government doesn't give us a referendum
You sent us to die climbing up steep cliffs with machine guns firing down on us
You sent us to a place where we would have an extreme disadvantage so we would surely die because you're jealous of us

no one but this is some sort of slide thread isn't it, also I tried to sage it earlier but it wouldn't let me post until removed sage from the field, so yeah I'm 80% sure this is a shill thread, babe doughnut

hello newchum

Yes that's true. Why can't they just speak normally?

ok shill

Excuse me but Americans got no accent. You do. That's why it's called a "British accent". Ain't nobody done never heard of American accent, fucking retard.

Do Canadians and Americans have the same accent?

theyre retarded but i know they will leave soon enough and they problem will abate itself

No I mean Blackadder. I just remembered how funny that show is.

It's the Los Angeles accent that's the worst.

Are you Irish by any chance? You sound like them.

Can't imagine having to listen to them for very long.

Fuck off ya pooftie cunt

You're undoubtedly Irish. Go get a DNA test. There's no chance you aren't.

>he's going all out

who said i hate anything
oh you did
>doesnt have an argument and fails while trying to create one
add another item to the list of englisch failures

Learn to pronounce your own language. Why'd you stick r's on all these words if you never say them? FUCK U

>hearing a Californian talk

It's a banter thread, you humourless autist. Lighten up.

sage

Brit "men" are insecure and cowardly irl
Why do you think their women travel to places like Thailand enmasse?
They want to get fucked by real men like kiwis, aussies, americans, etc

made me laugh
and besides
the board is pretty stagnant today
i hate slide threads but there aint shit else going on

I'm of English descent
All the alpha English sailed the seas to conquer and farm distant lands like NZ
The betas stayed behind in England
Irish went to Australia, not NZ

>the sigh of relief when they leave

a humour thread or a attempt to divert a more significant, important thread? An attempt to drive a wedge between UK and USA users by making up a silly thread. Are you a shill or just genuinely want a dull thread here?

why do u sing in there accent if so annoying?

I have zero spic in my bloodline I am purely white. Stay triggered Achmed

Don't be mad that we perfected Wnflisj governance and language

Oh my God fuck off Jesus no wonder why my ancestors left your island.

Northern Florida (Panhandle region) has a very distinct accent. It's redneck as fuck.

>leaf not shitting on a thread
good job
the ones that sing too english know they sound like shit
syd barrett knew and was rightfully ashamed
pink floyd got better when they sounded american

>getting annoyed by an accent
Bin that knife, William.