How do we reform the EU?

How do we reform the EU?

Other urls found in this thread:

econimica.blogspot.ca/2017/04/euro-saved-germany-slaughtered-pigs.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

banning tax havens like ireland, that helps jew corps. to evade taxes

Yes goy, abolish all tax havens in the EU. Every kaffir must pay jizya in the German caliphate! What a splendid idea.

It should be demolished at this point

Only a few countries are actually prospering while the majority sits in the dark
Just hope Melenchon or Le Pen goes with Frexit so Europe can finally go back to populism

>we

Transfer political power from the national governments to the Euro-parliament

Just destroy the whole thing

By destroying it completely

I don't agree that the EU should be allowed to dictate how we handle OUR tax laws. the landscape is competitive and if our government entice businesses to come here then I'm all for it.

Burn it to ashes and repeat it!!!

this would be hilarious

I don't know if it can be done peacefully user. I think V4 splitting up and making it's own Union would be better idea and when EU burn and crashes we can help our past allies to retake their homelands.

you don't. fuck it and the whole concept
>scandinavian union when
we'll better ourselves first nordbros i promise

you don't live here so shut your mouth

we kick out germans

>Nordbros
>want The Islamic State of Sweden on it

destroy it. crash the plane.

You're not inside. You don't have to care about. Enjoy our gold Swiss motherfucker.

Jail euro commies (Timmermans, Schulz et al.), cut out all ideological bullshit. Heavily fortify borders

>didn't read my post
>t. hans abdullah mohammad

We give special rights and priviledges to nothern europeans

Give it 2 years ....

Has to go. I don't think there's any chance of fixing it at this point. Hopefully Le Pen won't be cucked out of a victory. Even MUH MONEY countries like us wouldn't be likely to remain in a literal German Caliphate which is what would be left if France leaves.

That's stupid, killing it would be a complete disaster.

the original reasons for creating the EU (free trade, preventing wars) are good. I'd love to see a europe consisting of sovereign nations but being able to cooperate economically without having to deal with the immigration quotas and the leftist bullshit the EU is pushing on us.

This

econimica.blogspot.ca/2017/04/euro-saved-germany-slaughtered-pigs.html

The EU is just a scheme by Germany to prevent them from going the way of Japan

you dont, you abolish it

A Trade alliance between all European countries can easily form out of the individual trade agreements, but shit like the EU Parliament, Council, Commission, need to go. All thats needed is a singular European council of each country's Heads of State/Government.

Yea exactly desu i didn't even know my elected mep officials, only looked it up recently and they're all fuckin leftist morons that no-one has ever heard of.

nope muh republic should leave it or destroy this heretical commie union.We should join EFTA like Switzerland and leave you with impossible tasks like reforming EU.

>t. dickie sphincter - leader of the alt-shite

EU Parliament elections are the least cared about around all of Europe. There's like 30-40% electoral activity, just enough for them not to be considered illegitimate. And with good reason, MEPs have insane salaries yet do fuck all.

burn to the ground and wank on the ruins

Make it as it was supposed to be - economic union.

Unironically, by centralizing it. The reason the entire refugee bullshit happens in the first place is because of lack of political power to prevent it. No one in the leadership is retarded enough to allow for this to happen regardless of his/her ideology, because that endangers the entire union. The reason is because they can't stop it even if they wanted to. They're attempting some minor things here and there but that's only as much as they can do without triggering the UN into sanctioning them due to "expelling refugees of war"

Rip it up and start again
The globalists jumped the shark

Doesn't matter what you do from now.The Caliphate will come for you after today.The only salvation is embracing the kebab.

EU will reform, its good and good for eURO members.
UK leaving will help mainland Europe and newer states. UK has a lot of shit to sort out and that cant be done within the EU, its a not a snub to Europe, on the contrary . All of the UK is pro Europe.

Now we work closer with the EU and Europe, maybe UK leaving had to happen to force EU to adjust and be honest about its future and ambition. the UK was always a controversial member of the EU, i do feel a bit sad leaving becuase I hate to think that Euro bros think we hate them, becuase its not the case at all. this is my only regret.

> meh.
> not our problem.
> EU can drown in Merkels rapeugees

Nope, fuck off.

the only thing that i want from UK

Leave it on LePen

this, if it wasnt for german autism none of this would have ever been an issue.

V4 is our only hope pal

>I love German cock this much

Neck yourself.

>Isn't even capable of making israel step back one meter in the middle east
>Think he can take Europe
Ahmed logic

Do you guys remember when >we had border patrols and shieeet? Those were the days...

> salty

I read Le Pen wants to leave. If she's elected and could drive reform instead of leaving it would be good.

The only problem I have with UK leaving is we'll return to a hard border which could drive the tension even further up in Norn Iron again.

That's weird, I've yet to hear Germany having any say whatsoever in our politics. But hey, memes XD

Destroy the EU

By removing it.

FREUDE

Let Old (Western) Europe go. Let them get cucked by Russia, fragment into micro states and take in as much refugees as possible, they seem to really want these three things and they have hit the ceiling of development anyway... its all degeneracy and degradation from here anyway.

New Europe spirit and room to grow. Its the only hope to make Europe great again.

you disband it. It can't work.

Seems the way things are going UK will disband before EU hahaha.

get rid of it

ban it then

its not even it the EU and its doing better then all of you kek

We destroy it, boot out all the Commies/globalist shitting all over Europe, then remake it to be simply about trade and immigration only between people of proven European ethnicity.

Is that what your lugenpresse tells you?

Either federalize, or cut the losses and start from scratch.

You can't do shit when every local dimwit wants to score a couple more votes at home by obstructing the work of already feeble and bloated EU institutions. No political body can work like that.

If the latter comes true and the whole thing goes tits up, I'm pretty sure the old EU countries like Germany, Italy, France, Netherlands, will create some kind of mutual union with the core principles intact and more centralization, just with no Eastern Europe, and Ireland and the UK in some kind of looser association like Switzerland. No matter what /yourguys/ are promising you so that you declare them based and vote for them, this shit is too profitable to get rid of and they won't unless you literally drag them screaming from their palaces once you elect them and guillotine the fuck out of them in the streets. At best, they're going to rebrand it as something else so that the mob puts the pitchforks down.

this

>reform the EU
That's impossible.
To reform an european treaty you need the approbation of all member states. If only one country doesn't agree, the reform is rejected.

Check the UE treaty, I'm not kidding.

pretty much this. Good post.
In the next few years it will be decided where the journey goes.

>I'm pretty sure the old EU countries like Germany, Italy, France, Netherlands, will create some kind of mutual union with the core principles intact and more centralization
Italy and France won't be part of it. Italy is too alienated by the Euro right now. Italy is at this point in time the greatest risk to the survival of the Euro. And this election is really showing that France is doubting the whole EU like barely any other member.
I think it will rather be a Central European/Germanic Union where we keep Norhtern and Eastern Europe in some state that suits our (and also their) economic interests.

>No matter what /yourguys/ are promising you so that you declare them based and vote for them, this shit is too profitable to get rid of and they won't unless you literally drag them screaming from their palaces
I think that's correct, as well. The economic interest is huge. If shit really hits the fan the Eurocrats will make any concession (even on immigration) just to keep the single market. And good on them. It's the one thing that will keep the EU (and with it Europe) from disappearing into meaninglessness.

>they're going to rebrand it as something else so that the mob puts the pitchforks down.
I agree again.