I am a Moroccan muslim and my dad is imam...

i am a Moroccan muslim and my dad is imam. I'm with him right now so ask me anything about islam or the shit hole also known as Morocco.

lol my ex is moroccan. i took her virginity and she was a real slut for white cock

how does that make you feel berber boi?

wath do you thinks abbout evolution and age (and space ) of universe?

Realistically speaking, what would be tje consequences and theological implications of bombing Mecca / kaaba?

Why the hell do you hate Jesus (even though He's apparently a prophet in your religion) and want to kill Christians (even though they apparently are "People of the Book" in your religion) for the last 1500 years?

You know it will end badly. Why are you doing it? The weather is not nice here and the resources are so-so.

Also, who is "Tervagant"?

why are so many moroccans living in holland

When are you leaving this country?

yes i am berber and i want the king to die and all them sluts and arabs to fuck off out of marocco

i believe that the big bang was real but just was started by allah

>fuck off out of marocco
are you also offended when the dutch want you to fuck off from their country?

even if someone said they would bomb it we wouldn't do shit cuz we believe it will be protected by allah but if it happened a big war would start with every muslim fighting

we don't hate jesus and don't want to kill Christians. only jews need to die

Do you think many muslims would lose faith as the consequence if it ended up getting blown up anyways, or would the theological narrative just work its way around it?

they asked as to work here and forgot to ask us to go back. then it was to late to still ask us to go back

do you believe in evolution?

when all arabs are out of morocco.
will you help us?

>we don't hate jesus and don't want to kill Christians. only jews need to die
Is that supposed to be a joke. I didn't ask "are you really trying to kill us?" for a reason. The question is not if you are doing it - because you are doing it every single day and I just have to go outside and walk a block or two to see you doing it. The question is why are you doing it?

Why didn't your all-knowing, all-powerful Allah ever mention it, then?

That's nonsense. About 20,000 guys came here to work in factories. Then they had to go back but stayed and the left allowed them to stay. Only then did around 380,000 out of 400,000 current Moroccans in the country show up. Also, it's never too late to 'ask' you to go back. I still seek that solution, though I don't plan to ask nicely if I should ever get a measure of political power.

Jij bent geen echte Marokkaan ofwel

no

how would your dad respond if i fucked your sister (and it was consensual)?

who exactly would you attack, and how?

why do you believe that alexander the great found the sun setting in a bubbling pool of mud?

i think we would lose faith and start questioning why it wasn't protected.

Would it be ok for me to drink beer if I was muslim? IIRC Quran forbids to drink what makes you drunk, but frankly beer doesn't really make me drunk anymore (quite common here in Czechia).

no but we do believe in small changes in species but not that humans and apes had the same Ancestor.

The first 20K were "gastarbeiders". There are now 350K Moroccans here.

If you mean help get rid of the Arabs from Morocco, then no; I'd only risk my life for my own people, if that.

are you by any chance the dutch guy who spams about Manchester City in Sup Forums?

What is the difference between Sunni and Shia?

i don't

spare russian asking all the important questions

Is this your first day on Sup Forums ?

The way to easily explain it would be the Sunnis are like the Catholics and the Shias are more Protestant

alcohol is forbidden.
if it has only ingredients that are not harem it would be fine i think.

we get a lot of children

no

If a revolution happened in a '''muslim''' kingdom, is it okay for a muslim to kill another muslim in order to overthrow the '''''''muslim''''''' monarchy and install an Islamic caliphate?

where did you get that idea? nowhere in the quran does it say that allah tends to intervene in earthly matters through miracles rather than influencing human predestiny. if you feel inclined to protect the kaaba that is because allah WILLS YOU to feel inclined to protect the kaaba. if you don't care, that is because allah has not willed you to care, and does not care to test your faith in this way.

your post reminds me of the infamous story where american troops noticed that muslims never bothered to aim their guns. when asked they, they said "allah will guide the bullets"

it's annoying that you retards know almost nothing about your own ideology and you pretty much commit sins your whole life, but are always quick to condemn and kill non-muslims for sinning

hereditary (sunni), vs electable leaders (shia)

we in the west should focus on cooperating with shia regimes. which is ironic, because iran relations are pretty fucking shitty.

no

why do you ask?

you don't believe the quran?

>Fucking a non white
Sweden is dead

the thing is in the Qur'an is written that at the end of tge world it will be destroyed stone by stone. so if it gets blown up that wouldn't be right.

and about those people saying allah would guide the bullets. if the bullets hit that would mean allah wanted them dead.

free the Koninkrijk der Nederlanden deus lo vult

why the fuck did you post this if you don't reply to hard questions

Christ, every single moroccan cockroach believes this bullshit. That's how they justify their parasitical existence in the netherlands

if allah wanted them dead he'd make the soldiers actually try to aim properly

yes but the one with the bad intension will be punished on the last day

oh really?

so if two fathers compete to the death for the last scrap of food to feed to their respective child - which ones is punished? and if not, why was the murder required, and how is it justified?

i do but your saying bs here

they can share it

does your father believe that earth is flat?

>only jews need to die
Religion of peace

both because they also had the intension to kill one another. but they could also be forgiven by allah if they were good muslims. and they would only burn a short time in hell.

no

we are not allowed to just randomly start killing them

so they were good muslims in spite of wanting to murder eachother. uhuh.

and they would only burn "a short time" in hell. what's a short time? and how exactly would there be anything beyond "burning in hell". if the hell bit is only a temporary punishment in return of - i assume - eternal life in heaven, what's the point in the first place wrt sending them to hell?

>we are not allowed to just randomly start killing them
So like anyone, ever? You should only kill anyone if they're a threat and need to be stopped and killing is the only option.
Antisemitic fool.

we don't know how long but you won't always be forgiven

18:86, 18:90

Is it safe to travel outside of the cities in Morocco? If I go camping in the desert, how likely is it that I'll be raped or snackbard?

we will only fight when we get attacked

they start talking about the bombings.
they are not allowed.

I'm Moroccan too, we all are

raped 0%
snackbard 0%