PJW has a point

PJW has a point
Why is CNN refusing to report the race of the shooter?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oZzgAjjuqZM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He committed a crime, I mean, isn't it just assumed?

Look at that outline they use. It doesn't even look like a nigger's silhouette.

Entire news studios across the whole country should be absolutely fucking slaughtered. There are no people in this country more responsible for the wanton suffering & death of US citizens than the ((((media)))).

If they refuse to properly identify this suspect, then they are aiding and abetting a murderer, and interfering with a police investigation. Turn it up to 11, this is bullshit

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oZzgAjjuqZM

It doesnt fit their narrative of white character assassination.

They won't even identify an armed maniac who's going around the city shooting people for the sake of diversity. The cars color is more important to them.

my news does this too

>a man tried to abduct a woman, be on the lookout
>male
>6ft

thanks guys

They put his photo up about half an hour ago during the newscast. The anchor emphasized they put his photo up because the police asked them to. top kek

We are all one race, the Human Race.

Found him.

> a nigger's silhouette
fucking kek, the fact that you have a point makes it even more hilarious.

No moron, human species then human races.

Acknowledging the existence of a black criminal would be insanely racist and thus it's preferable to have people potentially killed by delaying identification.

Let them report their half-truth, it discredits them.

Political correctness is a fucking plague

((CNN))

They're finally posting his face right now

Spread this

This. Pretty much all US news media headquarters deserve to be hit with a MOAB

They do it to make it harder for people to identify the suspect and report to the police.

cnn is run by a bunch of filthy kike subverters

Any shoops of this faggot's face?

Honestly how can there be anyone that still believes CNN i don't understand

done

Live in Cleveland, going to protest at the news station tomorrow if they don't tell the race. Anyone wanna join?

>they dont know about Coulter's law

Kek

You have your own Antifa page kek

I thought this was a meme?

I really like those Antifa pages

You realise there are ugly white bitches too, right? Why is every leaf a fucking retard?

There's a new suspect in this case!

>Why is CNN refusing to report the race of the shooter?
They did report it. By not claiming it was a white male we already know the answer.
The most important truths are revealed in their opposites.

Retard? You're the one denying racial differences moron. You think Whites and niggers are the same? Fuck no!

HOW DOES HE KEEP GOING ON LIKE THIS!?!?!

Because it's not relevant to the crime, obviously, and focus on race creates prejudice. Why is it that when I visit Sup Forums, all I see is autistic faggots raving about race constantly? It's as though you guys want there to be a race issue. Just forget about it and be chilled out.

>state-wide manhunt
>not relevant to know what the guy looks like
Stay cucked

they showed the picture. they still won't say it. pretty funny. oh my god, he was black, there i said it.

>Because it's not relevant to the crime

IF THEY ARE STILL CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR THE GUY THEN ITS FUCKING RELEVANT TO KNOW WHAT HE LOOKS LIKE

topkek when will whites stop acting like niggers?

If he was white there would be NAACP-funded lawyers flying into state within minutes and activists on TV asking why white people are so evil. I think it's important to keep this double standard in mind and point it out when the news is reluctant to report on statistically unsurprising criminal acts.

Bullshit. Theyre showing his fucking face. Christ, you kids are fucking retarded.

BREH
FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE
BAKA

yeah thats some bullshit, just like the MSM decided not to cover the school shooting in san bernadino cause the attacker was black.

nice one texas

We can go whiter.

good taste flip.

wrong picture you racist scum, he is a blue eyed white male

>People will possibly die for not being able to identity the nigga because CNN is scared of being cared raycis
SJWs are literally dangerous for society.

He is actually white

We can't let them keep getting away with this

TURN ON CNN, THIS PICTURE OF THE SHOOTER WAS JUST RELEASED

Oy vey! i feel another shoah incomming!

Who is the nerd on your pic Leaf?

fixed

See if you can give him a blond beard and blue eyes

Because CNN knows that all blacks are gud boyz deep down. Stope being a bigot

never mind found it d'oh

Kek it's true. That's the most "White office worker" silhouette imaginable.

Yeah but literally all of them look like that.

And they report he's driving a SUV when he's driving a ford fusion.

FAKE NEWS, THAT'S WHY

>mfw i thought this was a joke

Here's his supporter adress:
south kedvale Chicago Illinois 11514 s. Kendave.

When you're giving a description, race and gender are the first two things you give you fucking cuck.

t. cop

God damn CNN is so ridiculous.

kek well played.

WHOS THAT POKEMON!

American society is way too fucking soft, people are freaking the fuck over a video of someone dying and they have no idea how fucked the rest of the world is compared to this.

They're describing him, but hive every detail but race. Are their politics that important?

kek'd

Innocent until proven guilty.

CNN is doing the right thing here.

He cant keep getting away with it!