Plz keep Anzu safe

Is Anzu going to be safe? Pls Jesus keep her safe.

hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/E/EU_TURKEY_REFERENDUM?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2017-04-16-16-39-16

>ISTANBUL (AP) -- Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan won a historic referendum Sunday that will greatly expand the powers of his office, although opposition parties questioned the outcome and said they would challenge the results.

Sauce on the qt?

Who is she?

>she

>she

it's your fucking mom

I'm praying to Pepe that it's gonna be shot dead in a riot. Or maybe burned. Or, perhaps, as it most deserves, stomped like the roach it is.

She is an 3DPD anime character that is trapped in Turkey.

>look at me I have hair now

roll

anzu is a whore, he'll be fine and just fly to a foreign country to find a new sugar daddy

Don't listen to these faggots, there is plenty of source to confirm she is female, just look at her twitter and her Q&A's on youtube, coming from her own mouth. These faggots are just memeing because they think all females who are more on the cute side and less on the sexy side must be traps, while what they do is projecting their own fantasies of one day going to thailand to suck a feminine penis.

Take it back nuuuuuuu

Nope, Anzu will become a refugee and have to move to Germany to escape the strife.

She will be forcibly placed in a German Sup Forumsack's home against his will. His cave space will be violated by her presence.

And, like all Turks who come near a German, her rape senses will begin to tingle. She will suspect our poor Germanon will be weak willed and she will take advantage of that.

Each night he will be brutally and mercilessly raped by Anzu. He will hate it because she is so soft and small and cute, nothing like the women in his country.

Failed Islamic circumcision so her/his parents raised him as a girl.

anzu already has a german cuck

>fly out to visit anzu
>take her and her boyfriend out for food

DAMN ANZU IS KILLLING IT WITH THOSE GLASSES

brb flying to Germany to find petite feminine immigrants

She/He will be locked in Erdogan harem, a deserved fate.

>she

Don't even say these things. It is dangerous enough for her.

>being this turned on by an infantile Turkish drag fag
I don't understand your tastes, guys.

she is safe because she knows how to suck a mean dick

More like "she" will be stoned to death.

Delete that nasty picture nao!!

QT roach female (male)

no

It looks like the hormonal therapy is going good for Anzu, she finally got some tits.

>trapped

Wtf is wrong with you people? Anzu pics should be of her covered up and not photoshopped with nasty things.

She is literally posting pictures of her in less clothing now faggot, shes a slut.

>please fuck me senpai
>i need the money for more makeup

She's just an average Turkish girl, not even worth waifu-ising you dumb niggers

>weird looking turkish prostitute

Sweden vows to take in all Turkish refugees as long as they're cute girls.