Why is it such a huge deal to criticize islam in western countries?

Why is it such a huge deal to criticize islam in western countries?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northern_Crusades
catholicnews.com/services/englishnews/2017/trumps-action-banning-refugees-brings-outcry-from-us-church-leaders.cfm
uscatholic.org/articles/201702/why-catholic-church-stands-refugees-30923
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/18/trump-immigrant-refugee-policy-catholic-church
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because whites aren't allowed to be critical of the actions of brown people.

Maybe people would take you more seriously if you used accurate maps.

Christians couldn't win shit

Because slavery ... and other logical reasons.

>crusade battles
>doesn't include every European invasion of the area
>doesn't even list German, French, British, American colonialism

L
M
F
A
O

Because hippies came to power who leech of civilisation without contributing to it.

There's an active, concerted effort at a genocide happening.

Triggered?

Now that's a retarded map if I ever seen one. Where are the eastern crusades against pagans? Why the top one includes all "Muslim conquest", and the bottom one only includes crusades? And it's dishonest to act like expansion of Caliphate was based purely on religious reasons, especially since Christians kept warring with each other for hundreds of years just to gain some territory.

And to answer your question - it's because western idiots think that muslim = brown skinned, so it's racist.

People in the West are fucking faggots.

t. Lad in the West

What was the first Crusade?

Reminder that the jews tricked christ cucks to fight the crusade.

Notice how the main christian offensive was centered around israel.

Jews lost before and they will lose again.

because they tend to vote democrat

WHOS CARES THERES A HABBENING RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!

dont know man... we lost our mojo in the 2 ww. before that, if some fuckface cried about the crusades they would have been put down. europe basically fought a 1400 year long defensive war against islam. and people knew it.

the ONLY reason muslim countries stopped trying to invade, stopped raiding ships and coasts for slaves and plunder is that europe became militarily superior. thats the only reason. no islamic reformation. noone thought, hey lets leave the infidels alone. the power shifted. thats all.

It's not to me.

Even in the conquest Christians only fought in actual christian lands. Crusaders were only reclaiming holly lands. They never had any plans to occupy endless sandy wastelands

Read up on cultural marxism. Also don't trust wikipedia

I criticize enemies of my people white people, as evil immoral murderers and enemies of world peace.

Because muslims are enemies of christianity, and liberals see christians as their biggest enemies, so by proxy they think of muslims as allies. Simple as that. They are in for a rude awekening once they acknowledge, that being called a slut by a catholic old woman is a little bit less damaging than being stoned by sandniggers

Because Islam is willingly putting yourselves in chains. Basically, arabs aren't as fucking stupid as some other races. We can coexist. But submitting to Islam means you're allowing rich people and an elite that doesn't give a toss about you to use you as a soldier for free (payment after death, goy). Accepting Islam is, ironically, like strapping a suicide vest on yourself. You kill yourself but also take us with you.

It's fucking stupid.

Europe had that suicide vest on, once upon a time. We went and fought crusades because the catholic church and the templars wanted lands and money. We gave the church money and power for no reason. We threw it off and created the most prosperous times ever seen in the history of the world.

That you would have that in front of your eyes and still choose the chains of the elite is reason enough for criticism.

Why are the Norther Crusades not included?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northern_Crusades

>We went and fought crusades because the catholic church and the templars wanted lands and money. We gave the church money and power for no reason. We threw it off and created the most prosperous times ever seen in the history of the world.
Man this whole thing reads as some pseudo-marxist anti-christian crap

What the fuck?!?!? I don't mind your first paragraph, but the "criticising Islam is racist" statement singles you out as a window-licking retard. Congratulations, you fucking prat; way to ruin any credibility you may have built up initially.

Fuck off nigger barbarian hail Catholic Church ave Maria dues vult Christendom.

B E C A U S E
O F
J E W S

You're bad catholics goys. If you're christian, you should turn the other cheek and ask me for more abuse.

Shouldn't you also be welcoming the invade- I mean neighbours into your homes? The bible clearly states so in black and white.

Oh and don't forget to go to your local catholic church to join the movement of welcoming refugees in your countries.

Deus vult and all.

Ah, I may have misinterpreted your statement about browns. You mean that leftie say you can't criticise Islam because they thinks it's just brown people and so any criticism is racist? Fair enough. Apologies.

>Catholic
haha good joke
>submissive
it was obivious you don't know the bible

Then Jesus entered the temple[a] and drove out all who were selling and buying in the temple, and he overturned the tables of the money changers and the seats of those who sold doves. 13 He said to them, “It is written,

‘My house shall be called a house of prayer’;
but you are making it a den of robbers.”

Matthew 10:34
“Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.

>nostalgiapost
this was a gateway meme for me

Orthodoxy is only a little better. And only because its more cultural and is basically a rebellion against jewry.

catholicnews.com/services/englishnews/2017/trumps-action-banning-refugees-brings-outcry-from-us-church-leaders.cfm

uscatholic.org/articles/201702/why-catholic-church-stands-refugees-30923

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/18/trump-immigrant-refugee-policy-catholic-church

Follow your overlords and welcome the refugees, good goy.

You'll get paid when you die.

>Muh Islamophobia
Islam is a convoluted and self contradictory religion
It's billion interpretations however, all seem to point towards the way of hatred, which is ironically the complete opposite of what the main religion teaches