How many Jews died in the hall of cost?

How many Jews died in the hall of cost?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

6 gorilion

Damn that Charlie Chapman.

Probably a few hundred thousand. Not "6 million". None were 'burnt alive in ovens" or anything like that. Just fucking lol @ that statement.

Not enough

Sixty

Post more HoloHoax pictures please

6,000,000+

5.8 million of the pre-war world's 15.3 million Jews.

An additional 12.5 million Slavic noncombatants were murdered by the Nazis as well in similar manners.

2trillion of the 2trillion and 16 million prewar jews goy, me myself was gassed 10 times

how come the original is cropped?

Why is it in English

6 million shekels

45 bazzilion

This is a good question

why is there a website watermark on that old nyt paper?

From my extensive research on Sup Forums and elsewhere,

Definitively:

Somewhere between 291,000

and

6 Gorillion

Not enough.

Not enough

dude.

TFW you realize the nazis fucked up big time and sealed our fates, before shit even got started.

forgot to add en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement

The Nazis?

Dude, Herzl wrote "Judenstaat" in the 1890's, long before the Nazis were a thing.

"How" and "why" were answered by the Jews long before anything took place. The question was always "when."

i know
this is a good question

I am looking to compile historical photos and documents about the truth of WW2. If any of you on this thread have more photos, infographics, etc that suggest or prove that the narrative is full of fabrications, especially the cropping or editing of photos, please post em!

not enough
enchalada brother
praise be to allah

I'll bet the Dutch can even out-sheepfuck the Welsh.

How many?
As many as it takes to guilt trip people into a new country.
Overlooking genocide.
And getting a race-card

Every one that entered, they're allergic to spending

>hall of cost?

Oh shit! OH SHIT! It's a newfag everybody! Hey newfag? You come from Reddit? Tumblr? Perhaps FunnyJunk? You gonna come post bananas on all our glorious boards and then go brag to your Reddit buddies that you trolled Sup Forums? Well this is Sup Forums, son, and you got a bunch of angry racists to answer to. So get splainin.

Nice slide thread, OP.

This again? Look. Hitler killed a ton of Jews. That does not mean we have to support Israel at all costs.

There's no slides in this thread. This look like a playground to you, scouser?

Not enough.

Keep in mind, the first to starve in any famine (war or otherwise) are prisoners.

No it isn't you insufferable moron. It's always the god damned Ethiopians.

>tfw people think The Holocaust is a laughing matter

Idk, but they have reaped the reward of lying about 6 million, so that is what they owe in due proportion.

Also it says MPH when the metric system was adopted in 1871 by all European Countries. And was compulsory by 1872.
Really makes you think...

0, cause it didnt happen

It's a British sign. Britain still uses miles.

You've been jewed

Depends, every passing year you have to add +1 gorillion

Not enough obviously.

Oh right. Forgot the Brits were sub-human up until the 2000's

About tree fiddy

Somewhere between 2 and 5 jews

How much did the holla cost?

The gorillion they have added to the ~20 million are Pollocks, Byelorussians, Ukrainians, Muscovite Russians, and other Slavs, not Juden. The historians have been very consistent on 5.8 million for decades.

It was just a decision to reclassify the murdered Slavic POWs as victims of the Holocaust that bumped the number from 11 million.

>it is illegal to question pic related

I hear the train a comin' its rolling round the bends

>its unbelievable, said mr. hubbert
>they still belive it

>its unbelievable
>its illegal to not belive it