Do I dare

Do I dare..

Is he..

/ourguy/

Other urls found in this thread:

[email protected]/fox5atlanta/videos/vb.43279570822/10154458744080823/?type=2&theater
twitter.com/Pamela_Moore13/status/853734744475004937
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/25234/web
google
bestgore.com/murder/cleveland-man-live-stream-murder-random-old-guy-facebook-easter-sunday/
youtube.com/watch?v=rDRpk3E-hlM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no fuck off

If I could get one answer to any question from God, it would be what the motives are when niggers kill innocent people.

(216) 469-6334
May be his number? Should report to police! He said it on stream.

he's a cowardly murdering nigger who will soon be shot dead by the police. if he's /yourguy/ then you're literally sub-nigger tier

He killed over a woman.

>going chimpcon 1 on easter
>no major media reporting on it atm, probably still trying to spin it

He is /ournog/

It's already all over the America news, he's supposedly heading towards the University of Cleveland.

He is, dare I say it, a nigger.

>denied pussy
>shitposts about it online
>friends roast him
>"please respond"
>no response
>goes on killing spree

yep, checks out. this guy is Sup Forums incarnate. 20 bonus points if it turns out that he posted on here

no faggot

He is a

>nigger
>normie
>cuck
>nigger

No he isn't our guy

lol dumb nigger doesn't know there isn't school today

Well he provides us with another easter happening. So I would say yes!

he looks like chris dorner

nope

Haven't had a chimpening of this magnitude since Chocolate Rambo.

>tfw when the dorner got cornered

RIP

He's dorner reincarnated, of course he's /ourguy/ for killing Niggers. Fuck old man nigger

Or is he...

Actually a paid actor? Is this all a false flag? A hoax? Did he really shoot the old man in the head?
> Shoots old man
> Does 360 degree turn (?)
> Blood literally exploded like a bottle of coke everywhere (yeah, right)
> Joy Lane (MK Ultra anyone?)
> Police STILL haven't caught him
> No other bodies
> NO other witnesses
> Literally a ghost

Very skeptical about all this. Another theory I have is that he shot the old mans bag and a bottle of grape drank exploded everywhere. Blood doesn't spew out like that. This isn't Hollywood.

Have more details? Do the old nigger sleep with his lover? lmao.

CAN'T CORNER THE DORNER

>Police STILL haven't caught him

This too, they can catch any mother fucker in 15 minutes if he's shitposting these videos online. Fishy as hell they can't find one disgruntled man going on a killing spree.

[email protected]/fox5atlanta/videos/vb.43279570822/10154458744080823/?type=2&theater

Th-Thanks God-kun.

Who's on the other end of that call?

I NEED TO MAKE A FACEBOOK ACCOUNT JUST TO CALL THE PEOPLE IN THE FEED NIGGERS!

Police scanners are quiet. There's "shots being heard" but WHO'S hearing them?! WHERE ARE THE WITNESSES?! There's literally thousands of thousands of people watching, looking outside, have the news on, literally not ONE person is stepping up. WHAT is going on here?

Maybe if he had lit up criminal nogs instead of innocent old people...

But it turns out he's just another shit tier asshole who hopefully won't see tomorrow's sunrise.

The goyim obviously

I don't believe that he's killed 13 people. In the video where he says that he has, he sounds like he's lying to me.

Here's the video:
twitter.com/Pamela_Moore13/status/853734744475004937

WE WUZ ELLIOT RODGER AND SHIET MAN WE WUZ GOING ON SHOOTINGS AND KILLING NORMIES AND SHIT DAWG FUCK ALL THEM ROASTIE THOT NIGGAS

niggers would shoot back and get him before the police will

>University of Cleveland.
Maybe he isn't all bad.

One a his niggas

>tfw you thought Sup Forums was gay during the Dorner shootings
w-was it fun?

You know who it was

b was more popular at that point

The only thing that'd make this funny is if everyone spammed the "HaHa" emoji.

>leaf

lel

>dorner happening
>tay-tay martini court hearing

Truly the glory days.

He fits the mental capacity of Sup Forums but he's black so can't be /ourguy/ :( sad

no
why the fuck would you think he is our guy?

>18428 LAKESHORE CLEVELAND

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/25234/web

> Police STILL haven't caught him

You are vastly overestimating the effectiveness of the police.

>our guy
>asshole murders innocent people
>sure to reopen gun control debate.

Fuck off.

Then trash the bitch or the chad that is cucking you, but don't go ooga booga nigger rampage on people that have nothing to do with it.

Fuck off, cunt

He is /ournog/ redpilling the sheep on nigger behaviour

killer apparently left some bodies here

google .com/maps/@41.4990942,-81.611139,3a,77.9y,166.11h,90.65t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1swl-Fl7HSA96sl5R-dqke_Q!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1

fpbp

Ollllllld mannnnnnn niggerrrrrrrr

That ollllllld mannnnnn niggerrrrrrrr

Okay, what about my other questions though? Where are the other witnesses? Where are the bodies? Why does he do a 360 Michael Jackson turn after shooting the old man? The amount of blood, the trajectory of the blood literally flying out is an instant red flag. This is IMPOSSIBLE unless he got shot with some sort of .50 calibre rifle. This whole thing is a hoax.

he's killing more niggers than any le reddit donalder could, literally /areguy/ desu

>WHITE PEOPLE BAD
>Black mass shooter
>OY VEY

this

No he killed a nice old man. The poor old black guy was so confused, he seemed like he lived a productive and positive life until that nigger shot him.

> Too stupid to realize Jews have been using false flag attacks/hoaxes to further their NWO agenda

Smarten up. Seriously. You're more intelligent than that.

The call that saved Europe

Also; are false flag attacks supposed to use only WHITE actors? Would that fit your narrative better?

Here's the video for those that don't know what's going on or haven't seen it
bestgore.com/murder/cleveland-man-live-stream-murder-random-old-guy-facebook-easter-sunday/

I wonder who he was calling...

Instead of circle jerking to hollywood LARP movies, your time would be better spent learning the occult nature of hollywood:

youtube.com/watch?v=rDRpk3E-hlM

if it were a false flag, wouldnt they make it a white trump supporter doing the killing?

Only a Kike would want to undermine such a beautiful counter example.

I see you, kike.

Awwww he killed your favorite nigger grandpappy? I'm so sorry, user. Go cry about it on Reddit, sorry OP triggered you.

Fuck off Sup Forums is a board of peace

The call that saved the race war

God damn he is ugly

As long as he keeps killing niggers.

No necessarily. The end game is still the same.

> More gun control
> More armed police
> Please inform the police for any suspicious activity
> This man was pushed to the edge by the injustice of Whites (yeah, they'll probably bring this up)
> Look how these Whites reacted to the old man being shot

Etc.

What's the point in all the armed police if they can't stop some stupid fucking nigger livestreaming himself killing 13 people?

Thanks man. The sad part is that it doesn't look like that old dude had any eggs in his easter basket.

And let me guess. Not one soul has seen this guy since? Police haven't caught him? No witnesses? Still on the loose? Police scanners quiet? Nothing happening? Oh, but they'll catch him soon, right? Yeah he'll go down in a firefight of sorts, or just get captured quietly. We won't hear of him again. But the media will still be talking about gun control, and the whole incident will be blamed on Whites and the "toxicity of men".

lmao what a fucking fruitcake you are

Not the same guy

why are people surprised, nigs are always gonna nig

『Joy Lane』

>20 bullets shot at him

It's gg

>Vehicle abandoned; several bullet holes in the vehicle

You mean cleveland state?

I'm glad I go to Case Western though

And yet the countless shootings that regularly happen in nignog neighborhoods don't lead to anything happening outside of those neighborhoods.

>Nigger who killed a nigger as a nigger does is better respected than the old black dude who died pointlessly

Yes and bump

No

He'll get shot to death by police soon enough. BLM will be left scratching their heads on how to spin it.

he literally is our guy

>nigger
>ourguy
get the fuck out