All Abrahamic religions suck and are hypocritical

Convert to taoism,Buddhism,jainism please

Other urls found in this thread:

sonlifetv.com/domestic_eng.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Friendly reminder that Israel/CIA/Shariablue create religious threads in an attempt to cause infighting among us. It's classic D&C (divide and conquer). Ignore religion threads: the OP is NEVER sincere with his questions or points. It all just to start a fight.

No

But there the REAL Religions of peace

No, all religions are lies, kept alive for purposes of control, and originated in African animism

Just be a good person and thank God for everything you have and lost. Please by all means, practice one of those philosophies, but also pray to God by any of his names and give thanks to him.

no

theres no real way of knowing what the correct religion is. probably none of the known religions are correct.

>Abrahamic
>islam
They are not "abrahamic" whatever the fuck means. They abrahamic covenant is literally the land of Israel belonging to the Jews, not islam. The muslims worship a demonic entity, not Yahweh of Hosts.

Oy vey goyim. You must support the sangha. There is no hope for salvation in this life but if you give enough shekels you can get good ((karma)) and be reincarnated as a monk in your next life!

best isms

Don't be fooled user, the Hegelian Dialectic is a deception.

The GLOBE is a lie

Research FLAT EARTH

>that pic
have you ever heard of fucking gravity

>>>/edgy/

Copy this image before the thread gets pruned.

Have you ever heard of relative density? Blimps float and Submarines sink, but how?

Saved.

This is a flat earth thread until it's pruned. Eat shit and die OP

>unironically believing the earth is flat

But why?

Taoist reporting in

Every truth has and opposite, and the opposite is also true, see with eyes unclouded by hate

I agree. I think Buddhism is alright because its more of a philosophy then anything.

I dont understand how christianity is so popular on this board. None of you fucking shitheads are christians or practice christian values.

This guy knows the deception is real.... wait ISREAL! HOLY SHIT

Because Sup Forums has ISP rules that apply to me? Dunno, dont care....

This is completely false equivalency. Unlike Christianity and Judaism, Islam never entered any sort of reform period.

There were the brutal Wars of Religion in Europe when the Protestants broke off from the Catholic Church, but since then, there has been no war waging in the name of religious Christian zeal.

Islam is as it stands right now, a cancer, that always needs an enemy, or someone to kill. If there were no Israel, the Shia and Sunni, Kurds and Turks and Arabs, would go back to slaughtering each other.

The Globe is a lie.

nah

No, better advice: Shut up and kys.

It's flat as fuck nigga

prove it

Do you believe NASA sent men to the moon?

yes

Both christianity and Islam fractured off of Judaism ... You understand this right? The only difference is who was the profit and what his teachings were.

All of them stem from similar roots.
None of them existed prior to 1400 BC ..
Literally thousands of years of religion, empires, and society (including monotheism) existed long before any of the religions :
Judiasm
Christianity
Islam
Came about .. All of them persisted via war and conquest like the prior religious empires.

So, whatever the fuck all the new shit means... It all comes from earlier roots. Time doesn't have gaps... God didn't just pop up on the scene and start informing people in 13XX BC.

What silly mindset causes one to believe that God would allow 1000s of years to go by and then decide .. Oh hey you know what.. Now I'm going to make myself and my practices known... Oh yeah and all that prior stuff is false as are the Gods? WTF ?

funny how we seemed to have Muslims on lockdown before we shacked up with the eternal Jew...

>you need to be religious to be a good person

^this right here.. Be a believer.. Live a good life..
As to whose book and tales are right.. Fuck that shit. The chaos and disorder that exist in the world occur primarily due to these lies. No man on earth is more special than any other. Were all God's creation. No particular religious book could ever encapsulate all that is God. No man, given their nature, could speak on his behalf. As a conscious creation we are already of God and with him. No man can take that away. No religion dispenses that. NONE

Why? I believed it too, but not now. I believed it because I was told, but never checked. I have seen too many mistakes in photography, and too much evidence go missing. So then I started questioning other things, and I wasnt alone.

^this. For thousands of years people have tried and done so under fantastic tales.. Religions and empires come and go as such. When one goes, people borrow from its relics and craft anew having seen what power, control, authority, and greatness was built and maintained under it.

The Globe is a lie

One love. Order and truth in all.

The Globe is a lie.

based taoism always advertising basic thought

This thread has been highjacked for Flat Earth topic. Have a nice day

Religious red-pill...
Judiasm borrowed from previous religions/belief systems..
Christianity forked from Judiasm and was embraced by anglos as a socio-economic power belief system.
Islam rose as a means to protect the brown people with an equally 'strong' religion.

The clashes that occur between them are of power and politics such as it was in prior empires and control religions.

Going on right now.
sonlifetv.com/domestic_eng.html
Theosophy unfolding before your eyes.

globecucks cant explain why so many dinos died...

ying-yang is bullshit
things are always inequal
balance is inequality

>trusting the UN

The globe explains nothing. Gravity is nonsense. Space is fake Hollywood trickery. Laugh it up, we're in a cage.

>STOP LETTING YOURSELVES BE GOVERNED BY MORAL SYSTEMS

>
That's just what I said here.

S-stop believing in morals, goy!
Man is free and perfect, trust me, hehee!

>+=-
yeah, yin yang

>buddism, Taoism, Janism
Aka I'm an edgy faggot but I want people to think I am some cool peaceful wise oriental guy
Pro tip: You aren't cool or wise. Or peaceful and oriental for that matter. If you are asian it makes more sense, but still fuck you.

This. Stop believing in (((their))) fairy tale espousing the chosen people bullshit narrative. Just a form of generational mind control that has mentally enslaved millions to fit in their norms.

Hahahhahahaha, burned me good

>I saw that meme graph that is based solely on what atheists believe and not an actual accurate representation of history.

Op is gone, this is a flat earth thread.

There may be more land?

That's actually not true at all.
Confirmed child that has never actually studied religion.

So the Lion King > religion

Man will always be controlled, it is just a matter of how. A redpill Sup Forumsacks don't want to take.

Yeah, fucken moralz , just got a cartoon version of the jew cage

Do they....?

That dude has like six eyes and no brain. Hey dumbass, its a blizzard outside. I dont think Charlie is planning an ambush today. Go get comfy

>religious threads were Reddit
>now they are shareblue

NOPE

+>-
fuck off eastern-cuck

The Abrahamc religions are poison. They are a convergence of lies about the supernatural, of ethnic propaganda and invented History. When a person repeats a lie because they were lied to, do we call that 'borrowing'?

It begins with Judaism, which itself began when Zoroastrian Persians imposed their beliefs on the Semitic pagans they occupied, and it became what it became when the Jews came under the influence of Greek intellectual culture.

The Jewish scriptures were mostly composed in that period, as ethnic propaganda for/against Greeks, and this milleu eventually gave birth to Christianity. Islam is another instance: Arab pagans under the influence of Jewish propaganda.

People did not 'steal' Judaism. Jews pushed it to show how awesome they were and when it inevitably went bad because people don't like being lied to, they dindu nuffin.

Hi Lashonda, is Lipstick Alley down?