Nigger kills a nigger

>nigger kills a nigger
>nu-pol is upset
>10s of threads
>plebbit, phoneposters and cucks thinking its sad and muh feelies and make a big deal out of it

Once again
>nigger kills a nigger
in other news: water is wet

where when you when you left this godforsaken board?

people like you are the real nu-pol, people who came here and actually took this shit seriously

you'd never dare to say something like this outside of your echo chamber

this. muh race war. awww what a cute old man!

If they will do that to him, what do you think they will do to us?

>swede

thanks for proving me wrong

thanks for proving that this board is basically full of racemixed inbred larpers that have no fucking clue what a 'race war' or 'day of the rope' actually entails.

Racism is a natural reaction to violent and thuggish black people.

Anger is a natural reaction to a helpless, innocent, elderly person being shot to death for absolutely no reason.

the old nigger dindu nuffin though....well maybe he did when he was a young nigger but nether less it's depressing to see old people get shot

REEEEEEEEE

Just because the nigger that got shot is old and senile doesn't mean its anything you make it out to be. Do you turn your head when thousands of helpless, innocent and elderly syrians get blown up from three sides?

When are we just going to ship them back to africa, fuck the south for needing nigger slaves.

nu/pol/ gtfo

But daddy!

F

The reaction is different because we got a POV view of an old man getting capped by angry nig-nog. Either way, Muslims are fucking shit and nobody would care if they got bombed in the thousands.

Meanwhile, this is ignored.

My grandmother was Chippewa. So I'm basically native American, except for my white skin, blonde hair and blue eyes. White genes are dominant genes.

fuk u racist

>Should we inform the public that the shooter is black? So people can identify him?
>NO! We must remain politically correct! There's more at stake here than the lives of a few peasants!

Think of how many feral niglets that old nigger created in his lifetime. He's polluted world with shitskins. It's too bad he wasn't killed before he had kids or grandkids.

FUCK OFF
THIS IS NO GAME NO MO

An actual human being got killed and you're laughing

FUCK Sup Forums

/thread

only mental midgets think that this racism is real.

It's something about killing old people in general that pisses me the fuck off desu

Dead niggers is not a good or bad thing, it is simply a necessary thing, though relying on jungle apes to kill themselves is not good enough.

what happened to this nigger i havent heard

>newfag calling others newfags

wow white people got killed by black people? race war now! surely white people don't kill white people. based redpilled user is based.

You are "nu-pol" you fucking idiot. You heard Sup Forums was a place with "edgy humor" so you checked it out. Problem was, you're so autistic, that you took jokes seriously, and now have these autistically retarded views of reality.
>Ooooo I'm on edgy Sup Forums, time to act hard so I can fit in

Why do we care about this? I'm not even trying to be edgy, I opened up this website and there's a bunch of threads about this irrelevant shit, how did it even get here or have anything to do with Sup Forums?

Kill yourself nigger lover.

>Sup Forums is outraged at the sheer degeneracy of niggers to even kill their own venerated elders
>"H-H-Hey Sup Forums why do you like old man niggers all of a sudden XD?"

K Y S
Y
S

This

Ola senor Edgy, que tal?

Basically this.

This happens nightly in my city by the handful. Another one bites the dust.

Also, probably fake news.

Aww what a cwute old nigger

What nobody gets his that old nigger probably has loads of priors, lives exclusively off of government dole and probably has a dozen children with a dozen different mothers as well as 300 grandchildren. Niggers kill niggers all of the time. Wahhhhhh o no o the humanity

Anyone here that defends this old nigger is a hypocrite and nobody can prove me wrong.

>It's something about killing old people in general that pisses me the fuck off

>One murder is more of a "tragedy" than another.

Lol mate we have a genocidal hatred of blacks.

How's the race war going, faggot? Make sure you're not late for your stormfag meeting in Adolf's trailer, you white nigger

How does it feel to know that millions of people will mourn the death of this good old man while no one will even notice when you die?

Link to video with sound?

>we at Sup Forums are truly the ones for civilization, and God, unlike niggers and other non whites
>innocent old man who literally dindu nuffin was murdered in cold blood???? If you don't celebrate it like an edgy 13 year old instead of lamenting such a thing happened, you're a le cuck newfag lmao xD

Yeah it's pretty gay now with all the faggot numales and reddit cunts coming here. Also I think the younger millennial's are fagging it up with their bitch tears.

Why are the Germans in this thread so cringy?

You can do better than that reddit.

niggerlovers get out desu

Fuck off remember how we rooted for chocolate rambo?

Nope. Nigger kills black man. In the south you learn the difference real quick.

that all would have been alright if we didn't get diversity shoved down our throats to the point where it became an anti-white agenda

now i can't stand the thought of niggers being allies

It's a hatred of niggers, not old black people walking down the street

You don't have to celebrate it. But you also don't have to care about it. like at all.

I think it's different. Theres a difference between niggers and black people. Niggers are the people like the shooter, BLM, he was a good boy dindu nuffin, we wuz kangz, etc. A nigger shooting another nigger is Chicago, Baltimore, etc. Hell holes filled with rabid animals. This old dude didn't do anything. Inb4 redditfag, but I'd rather have this guy survive, than those sjw numale "white" faggots.
Basically what I'm saying is, he was a good boy, he dindu nuffin.

>nigger kills a nigger

A nigger killed a black man. Until there is proofs that the old man was a nigger, he will be a VICTIM.

A German and a Swede. As if either of your rape magnet countries are what is considered "normal" in regards to race relations.

>Actually thinking that liking and respecting Hitler is a negative on this board

Yeah we're being infiltrated. It's pretty obvious at this point.

old black people is included with niggers, I literally hate any human that is descended from the Congoids of Africa regardless of who they are individually.

All blacks are niggers

exactly, people die every day

>I speak for Sup Forums
no you don't you cock sucking nigger lover, your civic nationalism and "le based black man" faggotry was never the norm here

Black people kill more white people than the opposite. Fuck you nigger.

Fuck off I was here when this board spawned was callex /new/ and I still respect this old nog.

You're the edgy newfag who think Sup Forums has always been Stormfront.

Where'd ya copy and paste that one-liner from, Bahamas? You're a very cringy edge-lord mate lmao

fucking reddit man I swear to god all these cucks are beyond saving, you'd think after a month or so here they'd have been red pilled about the sub human negroe. the only option is trolling.

ok so i see you don't get thats a old black guy,not like todays niggers by a long shot

All blacks have an inner nigger just waiting to get out. Look at the guy doing the shooting. He was normal up until yesterday. He is shooting people with his work badge still on. Trusting a black person is insane.

edge-lord

You can tell you are reddit because you think the nigger hatred on this board is a joke.

It's becoming the norm as the west becomes more non white, though! There's a reason this board has become more and more civic cuckish as years go on. I'll give you a hint on why that is: The west is becoming less white and the non whites on this board do not like the idea of whites protecting their interests

>when this board was called /new/

Either way, OP's still a faggot.

nu-pol and the plebbit faggots are utter cancer.

Niggers killing themselves for no reason at all is the fucking norm, that's what makes them niggers and why we ultimately want ethno-nationalism

Ethno-nationalism is the only way forward; we know how niggers do shit, we're not surprised when they chimp out, that's why we want to prevent them from habitually being around whites.

It's like being upset that a lion or bear that's not kept in its enclosure ends up mauling someone, you're not angry at the beast, you're angry at the naive idiots that think bringing wild animals around people is a good thing. Let niggers have their ethno-state in sub-saharan Africa, let whites have their respective countries, end of the fucking story. in the end, niggers will do as niggers have always been doing, only naive faggots think otherwise.

You must have alot of friends

>there is a difference between a black man and a nigger
N U P O L

You are a fucking SJW cock sucking hypocrite you even care one bit about the death of this ape, thousands of innocent people die every day, be it for whatever reason it may be, where were you? Where were the countless threads? The only fucking reason this is even a big deal is because this board is full of plebbit cancer like you that constantly larp about nazism and happenigs but don't realize what anything actually means.

We need to take this opportunity to show the widespread black on white/black on black crime. TAKE IT TO TWITTER

/new/ was literally deleted for being anonymous stormfront so what the fuck are you even talking about. The boards intended purpose was completely overwhelmed by the sheer racism so moot had it deleted.

>shame on you hurr
Fuck off already.

Tell me more about how you're gonna save the whites from all those non-whites.

You aren't gonna do shit, you're just gonna be a cringy, angsty teenager.

tl;dr pls

>we

You can only be this new

>black man
Such a thought is the reason why niggers were freed in the first place.

SHOWING EMPATHY TO NIGGERS IS WHAT CAUSED ALL OF THIS YOU FUCKING KEKS!!!

You take yourself so seriously, how can I possibly stop fucking with you? When did Sup Forums become so easy to fuck with?

Exactly my point, friend-o. I hate niggers, but this old man didn't deserve that.

Isn't it funny that you think everyone needs to have some grand plan for their political view to hold any weight.

Also, I seem to have been blessed by Kek tonight.

Praise.

you're a sick fuck

that old black guy was just minding his own business probably bringing groceries home

this is not just "a nigger killing a nigger". this is not some gang warfare shit.

What a collectivist cuck

TURN ON CNN

Sup Forums BTFO!

I have the discipline to follow through with my convictions. Whether or not you believe that is the case is irrelevant.

We can deport them if that will actually work, but you'd rather sob over the corpse of a smelly old nigger and cry about "muh edgy racist memes" than do something.

>gang warfare
Watch the first 48 it actually shows you that nigger crime is mostly random impulsive "accidents" so to speak.

Yes but this shit is already being used to ideologically attack this board so congrats, this is what it has become

1) This isn't stormfront you faggot.
2) This old man was just walking home from the store, he didn't deserve to die like that. Imagine it was your grandpa/grandma. It's fucked up. It would be different if it was two criminal drug dealers just killing one another.

hehe xd my flag is better than urs i win hehe

pls kys :DDD

Who cares if he didn't deserve it? Shit happens. I'm not going to feel bad because feeling bad for niggers is why they even have the ability to do this shit in the first place. Nigs need to be returned to their status as second class citizens, and feeling compassion and empathy for a group that would be better off being treated like dirt is counterproductive.

nu-Sup Forums needs to leave. KILL ALL NIGGERS RACE WAR NOW

Boo hoo waaah some old nigger died boo waah *baby noises*

Shut up faggot ITS JUST A FUCKING NIGGER.

>Nigs need to be returned to their status as decomposing corpses
Fixed that for you cuck.

ebing, kill all da choclate ppl :DDDDdddd

>Sup Forums of all places crying because some old nigger got iced

Top kek

Go to 8pol or stormfront, why are you still here?

Nigger hate threads every single day, this is board of racist people if you hate blacks, arabs, jews, and whatever post here, if you believe in race equality get the fuck out.

It's wasn't even nu-pol but (((shills))) spamming in the hope Sup Forums would turn pro idpolitics.