BASED SARAH SILVERMAN BTFOS DRUMPFY

BASED SARAH SILVERMAN BTFOS DRUMPFY

>Ugly Jewess
>reddit
Nobody cares

OP IS A MASSIVE FAGGOT

Trump has no reason not release his taxes unless they incriminate him with Russia.

Really makes you think...

YOU FUCKING DUMB FUCKING RACIST FASCIST LITERAL HITLER NAZI RETHUGLICAN PRO-LIFE HATEMONGER STOP ACTING LIKE SUCH A PETULANT CHILD

Or maybe he's dodging taxes, which is a good thing. Taxation is theft.

Trump has no reason to release his taxes.
FTFY

He owes massive debt to Russia. He doesn't want the people to know he's a puppet of the kremlin

Why doesn't she just apply for a FOIA request like a rational.... nvm. I almost forgot that she isn't one.

>taxes
Is there a more kikey complaint than "Oy Vey!!! Show us your taxes!!!"?

Either way, if all Trump is going to have to worry about is complaints about releasing taxes he is going to have an easy presidency.

If they're going back to this then I guess that Russia thing isn't going to pan out.

I thought immigrants not paying taxes is a bad thing? Yet a supposed billionaire not paying taxes is a good thing?

Checked. Praise Kek.

(((Silverman)))

(((OP)))

Sarah Silverman is a sociopathic liar who will make up lies to advance herself regardless of the consequences to others.

>this is a 47 year old woman

A Kremlin puppet that bombs Kremlin allies and actively works against Kremlin interests in the middle east? kys

Didn't that dyke on MSNBC illegally release his taxes and show he paid more than Obama and Bernie?

> Silverman was one of Bernie Sanders’s earliest and most vocal celebrity supporters before getting behind former Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton in the general election.

:^)

Illegal immigrants suck up tax money from the government, which incites them to steal more. They cause more theft.

that wouldn't be on his taxes, numbnuts

>emotional child
>sjw
is this some ironic meta satire these sjw cunts are using now?

in the kike world, is "silverman" in a lesser kike caste than say.. a "goldman"

Is "unobtaniumman" a supreme kike, that has not existed yet?

>uses a cartoon representation of Trump
>obsessed with his taxes even though plenty of leaks show his taxes are legit
>"comedy" is complete shit and appeals to lowest common denominator

>>calls him a child

They hang treasonous fatties who give no bid steel contracts to Russians who financed their campaign.

>Is there a more kikey complaint than "Oy Vey!!! Show us your taxes!!!"?
Yeah, but "show us your foreskin" never comes up for some reason.

show us yours, (((silverman)))

really rimjobbed my hippocampus

>reddit
>dumb phoneposter

Sage

>projection from a jewess who hates jesus
Not surprised

he already did and maddow got btfo

lol

taxation is only theft is someone is stealing it, otherwise it's a necessary evil. That's essentially the entire reason the US exists. "no taxation without representation". The thing is, though, that the people stealing tax dollars now own the representation while bypassing the election.

Seriously did ppl already forget this???

>Is "unobtaniumman" a supreme kike, that has not existed yet?

wtf drumpf is done now

>BASED SARAH SILVERMAN BTFOS DRUMPFY

By asking him to do something hes not technically required to do?

Are you this stupid by nature(genetic) or did you just work very hard at it?(chemical)?

>2 pages
>not releasing the rest

>Show Us Your Fucking Taxex, You Emotional Child
>As a reminder, this subreddit is for civil discussion. In general, be courterous to others.

Top kek

A Jew accusing others of financial crimes? How ironic! But seriously you'd think the 2005 returns would have shut them up with Trump paying a higher tax rate than Obama, Hillary, or even Bernie

Really makes me think you just earned 2 cents

>Ugly Kike

Show us your taxes

>Trump

No

>As a reminder, this subreddit is for civil discussion
>"Show us your f***ing taxes, you emotional child"

But he did. And it shows that he paid far more taxes than their false god Bernard Sanders.

Man she must feel stupid now lmao.

Ffs even if Trump was in bed with Russia like the kikes would have you believe it still wouldn't be considered treason. Russia isn't currently at war with the US. That's required for treason, or else it's just subversion. Didn't think I'd have to give a larper an English lesson but here it is, go ask the leftist English profs what they think of it
>inb4 leaf

>Calls a calm man emotional
>Cussing to make her point because she can't be professional, and rational

What a loser, I'm so sick of these leftists, they need to just choke, and die

Pssst... your shill is showing m8

>(((SILVERMAN)))

I wouldn't release it if I were him either. Because by doing so you're basically crowdsourcing an audit. There will be 150 million liberals poring over his taxes, contacting every deduction he claimed, trying to get people to 'recant' stories. Did he eat a meal at Mar A Lago on the 19th and was it a 'legit' business meal? Noooooo.

If you look at anyone with a complicated tax return enough, you'll find something somewhere you can blow up into something. And when you blow it up you can try to claim it as evidence of a crime. Fact is there's no upside to him releasing his taxes. Why do it at all? Best case scenario is nobody finds anything and they start complaining about something else just as vehemently. Honestly leaving them stuck on 'muh taxes' is a better scenario because nobody really gives a shit about those.

>you emotional child
>show us taxes waaaaaaaaaah trumpy said mean things

Is this stupid bitch still relevant?

Bullshit. If he did they would have been leaked long ago.

Are you a puppet of Capital One or Sallie Mae?

Oh shareblue you naive reddit-tier tactics are useless over here. Also shows that you're still some (((college))) moron who doesn't realize that income tax is not the only tax in existence. Even assuming a personal income rollover mass deduction tax of zero, you have any idea how much taxes would be paid on a corporate level? Also saws taxes, SS/Medicare deductions, the list goes on. When you finally stop sucking off your mommy's teat and actually file your own returns, maybe you'll have a firmer grasp of how things function in the adult world
Don't forget to sage anons

Show us your taxes OP. While you are at it get Silverman to show us her taxes .

Also didn't trumps tax returns get leaked and I turned out he paid more in taxes than any other candidate...

He only leaked 2 pages, and those were the pages he wanted people to see. The rest of the pages probably hold dirty shit

lol, what incriminating information do these retards think could possibly show on a form 1040?

Protip: There's no field for "Russian spy payments".

wtf I hate Trump now

Hey look, it's another person who has never filed taxes

weird how they never asked for obama's real birth certificate and many other things that muslim filth hid.

I love how these morons talk as if they have ANY control or authority to tell Daddy Trump what to do

it's like every one forgot madcow had the taxes.

pol should do something with the TrumpRooster too

just imagine them popping up overnight, towering of the Fearless Girl statue or something

get a bunch of 6' tall ones for $50 or a giant 60' for $2000 bouncing around a city like a beach ball at a concert