Central America

What happens here?

Other urls found in this thread:

estiloconsalud.com/lista-de-apellidos-de-familias-de-ascendencia-judia-de-los-que-talvez-proviene-el-tuyo/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mennonites_in_Belize#Controversy
retrato.elfaro.net/17706
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

People being tortured in broad daylight.

Canadian and European Expats go there and drive in their Range Rovers and stuff.

They were once mexicains,then they quit and became violent jungle hue hue, now they try to get back in.

Rape, Agriculture and Drugs

Cartels controlling everything and mass violence.

Jungle Mexicans

Murder

mas murder

>Canadian and European Expats go there and drive in their Range Rovers and stuff.
sure m8 :)

Pretty fuckin funny m8

Nothing

No they quit being Mexicans,cause they thought they were too good to be such.Look at them now.

Rainforest

>no belize
Really, what the FUCK goes on in that place. I've never met a person, have heard anything relevant or even seen a poster from that place

Drugs

dont they all just get murdered in mexico while illegally crossing to USA ?

I thought that was their purpose in life

I been there, or at least Nicaragua, I saw British expats driving in Range Rovers during the Hipicas Celebrations(people from all over the country attend it, so it would be common to see expats), but there is pretty much nothing to do unless you like shopping at small high-end malls or like exploring the wilderness, the festivals, or maybe the tropical beaches; if you want to be frugal just live like a poor person in a freaking shack. Nicaragua is poorest and the safest country in Central America, which is probably why there are a small amount of expats.

is it not one those tax haven places?

John Mackuhfee

Murder and drugs. An extension of the problems derived in Mexico.

>on the north you got Mexico
>on the south you got Colombia

what do you expect?

It's a shit hole.

Living in Central America is a really weird experience, if you have enough money, which is anything above $2k a month then you can afford to feel like royalty, move around from walled complex to walled complex, in a world almost completely separated from the brown masses. Yet even though the inequality is so apparent no one actually cares to point it out, crime is basically nonexistent in this elite world, it only happens in the shit part of town or in the public transportation that you would never even consider using unlesss you are a poor underling.

To be honest i kind of miss it, when i lived over there i actually felt like i was somebody, even though im not paticularly rich i would only hang around the higher class because at some point the distinction between a guy that earns $4k and 20k monthly is meaningless over there, both are rich as fuck and can afford going to the clubs and fancy parties regularly. Now here in denmark im making far more money but im just a regular shmuk that no one cares about.

pic related is the kind of place a lot of my friends lived in

The USA invaded and assassinated the leaders of all of those countries. Then they replaced them with corrupt dictators and the like - then those countries fell to shit as the CIA made billions off drug money and illegal arms trading.

Check the history books - it isn't a theory.

Aids and drugs

expats bla bla bla expats bla bla bla expats bla bla bla expats bla bla bla expats bla bla bla expats bla bla bla expats bla bla bla expats bla bla bla expats
>sex tourist detected

death and despair

>jew detected

Think of this region as "submexico".
>What happens here?
Same things that happen in mexico.

suffering

can you greentext a day in the life of Honduras

Tattooed brown manlets

Do you mean Mexico's backyard?

Well, not much, really.

>Implying spaniards aren't all basically half sephardic Jews by now

estiloconsalud.com/lista-de-apellidos-de-familias-de-ascendencia-judia-de-los-que-talvez-proviene-el-tuyo/

get yourself checked pablo you are more likely to be Jewish than anyone else in this board outside of Israel

I like to think we're alright

Its the only nigger majority area in Central America and the SIXTH MOST DANGEROUS COUNTRY IN THE WORLD.

>wake up
>be murdered
>go to sleep
rinse and repeat

but really, some places aren't that bad
as long as you don't make yourself the center of attention in any way (i.e. being obviously foreign-looking, riding a nice car without being a narco/politician/whatnot, being a pretty girl wearing a sundress) you'll be p fine

the suburbs and pretty much everywhere else at night is crime central though

facebook com/FrenteAmplioNO/videos/877111359067843/?fref=nf

I don't blame spaniards for racemixing with the natives. They're THICC

How can a guero live a quiet life there.

Drug smuggling

Foreign aids comes and goes depending on which U.N. council seats are in rotation

Dictatorships

Literal Banana republics

General misery

I think Spanish?

Hopefully the german mennonites will take over soon.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mennonites_in_Belize#Controversy

bunch of dudes that separated long time ago because they said we wuz eil lads n sheeeit, but things didn't work out as they had expected and each of those shitholes became even worst than mexico
>mfw El salvador's murder rate is way higher than tacoland
wew

very interesting. honestly how i would expect. im guessing the "elite" in central america are like super white spaniards?

at least $500 a month in order to live relatively comfy, >$1500 a month and you'll live like a king
you won't want to stay in any of the big cities but if you hate towns (which are nice as fuck imo), just avoid the favela-looking slums

that's it

I've traveled to Mexico, Panama and have lived in Costa Rica for three years.

By far, Costa Rica is the most stable, and has the most US influence (Surprise Surprise).

The same thing that happens in mexico.

Central america is mexican clay.

Lots and lots of hookers. Especially in Costa Rica and Panama.
>Blue Marlin

Real talk, if you can get a job in the American Embassy or the American High School which teaches almost exclusively in english in El Salvador then you are basically already inside the social circles that im talking about. You should consider it if you can, the crime is really not an issue if you live around the embassy since its located in the nicest part of the country.

Agreed, there are quite a few American Internation Schools in central america.

The majority of crime is petty theft, In Costa Rica anyway. Robberies and people snatching purses, etc.

As a white man

Can you live in the rural areas/village areas without being harassed?

The only people getting killed are gang members and poor people ,if you have money and just hang around the safe places ,nothing will ever happen to you and you will live comfortably

Sure, its actually fairly common for people from outside the country to start hotels or restaurants in villages like Apaneca or Ataco. The thing is that in these villages you will have a harder time finding people that speak english so you will need at least decent spanish to move around. You will find that most people have a good attitude toward white people.

However getting a property in these towns is probably more expensive than you'd expect and you can't really avoid being surrounded by the 5''5 brown masses

>goy

probably a stupid amount of murder i'd imagine. Don't places like el salvador, belieze and honduras have the highest murder rate?

>facebook com/FrenteAmplioNO/videos/877111359067843/?fref=nf

que ganas de matar a ese monton de hijueputas, ojala se pongan tontos

If you are poor man, at least in El Salvador is between gangs and people living in areas that are controlled by them,like in the news most of the deaths you are gonna read is about someone who was living near a gang ,refused to join them and got killed because of that

Where's Belize?

And Belize, Costa Rica, and Panama are nicer than you'd think. The others are worse.

>drugs
>poverty
>some tax havens
>nice beaches
>bloodthirsty drug dealers
>corrupt governments
>mafias

>the only nigger majority area in Central America

Not true anymore

literally nothing. And there is a big positive side to that.

You're ignorant.

We have niggers here, a lot of them

In central america it's fucking rare to see a nigger. I only saw mestizos and whites

Have you ever seen the experiment El Faro did showing the literal social division that happnes in the middle of San Salvador? I know that its not unique to the city but its still crazy to see it on a map, specially if you have actually lived there and know the exact streets.

retrato.elfaro.net/17706

Belize is full of niggers though, they are by far the blackest country in the Isthmus. Every other country has very few of them except for El Salvador which has none.

Outside of the baymen down in Monkey River Town (kek) there are very few blacks in Belize. The few that you do see are Caribe spawned by your mega-shithole of a country.

Oy vey, we the jews now, you got us goyim :^)

like elves and orcs

Nordic posters are like one step above fucking Canadians, I swear to god.

Freedom Fighters.

>Funding the military Governments of Lanit America
>Backing Apartheid
wtf i love reagan now

t.mesero

They were kicked out of Mexico for being too dark

The natives in Canada are usually butt ugly with long flat asses and horrible skin...wtf are they so much more attractive the more south you go?