When will the West learn to be as advanced as Africa?

When will the West learn to be as advanced as Africa?

Other urls found in this thread:

mnn.com/your-home/remodeling-design/blogs/moveable-skyscraper-feeds-impoverished-african-communities?google_editors_picks=true
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

As long as we keep our borders open and Globalist degenerates in power we should be there pretty quick.

> that giraffe

LAMAO

meanwhile, in reality
>constant sound of flies buzzing
>people moaning in agony dying of hunger, thirst, and AIDs
>nignog sitting in the corner repeating "NEEGA NOOGA" at un-timed intervals
>niggers hopping around like chimps jumping at you for your stuff, "ay yo wyte boi"

WE WUZ KANG N SHIEET

How fucking dumb do you have to be not to invent a wheelbarrow after thousands of years?

>When will Africa learn to be as advanced as the West?

Fixed.

that is actually an incredible inefficient way of farming..

it looks fancy but how are you going to pick all the cotton up there ?

>advanced as Africa

I've shitted my pants right now dude, thanks!! :D

White guilt historian claim Africans didnt even have animals to use as beasts of burden

Serious shit. Africans are leaving whitey in the dust.

mnn.com/your-home/remodeling-design/blogs/moveable-skyscraper-feeds-impoverished-african-communities?google_editors_picks=true

Why are Poles always the most cancerous faggots on Sup Forums?

sheeeeiiit son. weze advanced n sheit

Yeah, but I said wheelbarrow, which is useful without animal help too.
Or fucking pipes. They went the same distance for hours every day for hundreds of years carrying water to their home and not one of them thought to build a fucking pipe instead.

>Nothin' but a lil protein sweety! Now eat up!

That was unescesary

that thing would definitely collapse

that will be a great headquarters for some warlord using child soldiers.

here we see a typical polish mother giving birth to little polacks

>implying humans built Stonehenge
Fuckin idiot

what the fuck

>implying africa discovered agriculture yet

also:

>growing plants indoors without growlights

i know Sup Forums is making fun of poos, but to associate them with niggers? thats harsh man

>develop advanced vertical agriculture
>still have to haul water in pails and bowls on their heads.

>2017
>Transporting things on your head because you still haven't discovered the wheel

what's going on here?

I do have to give the Chinese credit for the way they are handling African colonization. They are doing a much better job at it that America is at Middle Eastern colonization.

The Chinese give the Africans jobs, wages, spouses, and education. Americans just bomb the Middle East and then wonder why they hate us.

here we see a typical Canadian female after getting fucked by the bull

Who built it then? Aliens?

Indians are black.

Agreed. Indians are way better than blacks.

Doctoru Paver? I'm CHI AY AYY.
First post on this site in 2 years, been on 4+Sup Forums (is that still filtered?)

The fact that this sort of shit isn't standard in America just shows how bigly degenerate it is here. I'm not being ironic, this should be a common thing. So should eugenics.

"Leaving whitey in the dust" doesn't seem like the correct phrasing. "Catching up to whitey" holds more truth.
Honestly, that shit looks pretty cool. Glad they are finally advancing on their own for a change. I have nothing against them starting to climb out of the hellhole that is their country and join the rest of civilization.

That building will never work. Obviously you've never grown plants hydroponically or you'd realize that although you can grow 24/7-365 the tradeoff is scaling the electricity usage exponentially while markets themselves only buy at a certain price. In other words, while a government can create such a monstrocity to ensure its immediate needs, it would not be entirely economical (long term) to do this because the price of fruit is relatively stagnant whereas the extra supply you'd need to break even on a 10 story, 1-acre hydro facility is just not there considering the 2million naira per floor investment. So that's a 2 million USD just building the building, the supplies would be probably 5-10 million. So you have 12 million dollar facility that generates 40-50 acres of tomatoes bi-monthly or 300 acres of tomatoes per year. But, what is the price per acre of tomatoes? 100k? Is 1 million worth the 12 million ish investment? Maybe lol

>surveillance drones filling the sky for reasons
>still haven't invented the wheelbarrow

Is it true that everybody in Africa was a king before the white man arrived ?

Indians built the greatest piece of architecture on Earth.

pic related just for you

>Africans invent farm thousands of years after every other people from every other continent.
>leaving whitey in the dust

wew laddie

this is why I am white and don't have a drop of chink in me

The wheel is the absolute proof that Africans are subhuman.

>Sandniggers and Euros invent it
>Asians/Indians do shortly after
>4000 years pass
>Africans have nothing
>Only get it when Euros show up

hell yeah nigga we wuz farohs n shiet

we wuz teachin white ppl how to clean they selves cuz dey wuz homos livin in caves fuckin dey sistas

Try lifting these rocks faggit

No.

What Christian Science pamphlet did you rip THAT image out of?

You sure?

I wish they could build these things on their own.

Dont bully the fairies.

kek

but you people still cant shit in a toilet like a normal person

This is bait

OK so who will maintain the building? Cos metal and wood decay after a certain time, and not even counting on the niggers robbing things like bricks, pieces of wood or anything attached to the buiilding

>Hindu architecture
>black architecture
You know these god damn insane sweeping generalizations might be the most infuriating thing.

>mnn.com/your-home/remodeling-design/blogs/moveable-skyscraper-feeds-impoverished-african-communities?google_editors_picks=true

Looks like a pile of shit that will fall over and kill many niggers.

Build hundreds of them.

>nigger
>Brazil

>hurr durrrr

Oh honorable sage the wisest of all! Tell me the coordinates to that dimension please!

ITT: white virgins getting BTFO

imagine the smell

sure thing

If this things gets built...and that is if. I can get you that the architect, contractor and structural engineer will all be from Western countries.

Conceived by the Poland-based team of Pawl Lipinski and Mateusz Frankowski...it was obvious from the start that this was not conceived by Africans.

WE

Indo-Aryans built that not Dravidians

>Implying it won't collapse after niggers cut away metal from the supports for money

>Conceived by the Poland-based team of Pawl Lipinski and Mateusz Frankowski

Now I'm no expert in geography, but Poland seems a little far away from the nigger peninsula there.

Automatically.

> 40x33

you fucking hindu rat, I was about to defend you and say, 'ah, yes, the Indians have done more than almost any other culture' but then you had to upload something the size of your dick at the speed of a dying tortoise. the fuck is that, a taj mahal for ants?

>drones and vertical farming
>still using the state of the art 'carrying a bucket of water on your head' irrigation system

> they're not terrible people

That's where I knew this was a non-biased post. He doesn't hate them, but dear god just keep them in Africa

They have nothing but undeveloped arable land. Building an elevated structure for agriculture would be absolutely retarded.
It's such a dumb idea that only a nigger could concoct it.

>implying blood won't be shed trying to steal all the gibs on it's very first trip

>Taj hi res.jpg
kek

>The Mughal Empire or Mogul Empire, self-designated as Gurkani, was an empire in the Indian subcontinent, established and ruled by a Muslim dynasty of Chagatai Turco-Mongol origin from Central Asia

lol. Indians' pride and joy was designed and commissioned by foreign conquerors.

>futuristic building
>ample variety of crops
>drones doing errants
>a nice giraffe
and then you put those two niggers with shit in their heads like if nothing had changed. C'mon faggot you could make a better b8

>Artists actually think this shit would be even 5% as clean as pic related after the first 40 minutes

Here's the original version of that post. And yes, this is why your Polish-designed moveable aid-scraper will do jack shit.

>poojeets bath in the shitting canal to get darker complexion than niggers

remember