How do we fix woman?

How do we fix woman?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SouthLoneStar/status/853714551187140611
cnsnews.com/news/article/barbara-hollingsworth/bachelor-nation-70-men-aged-20-34-are-not-married
twitter.com/JanetJackson/status/853054639322812416
news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/hook-ups-break-ups/why-the-timing-of-janet-jacksons-split-is-raising-eyebrows/news-story/c48bf8f53c14d335b08eeaecbd69c82f
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'd fix your sherbert-ass flag first to be honest.

An awkward sentence to me, she left after five years and two months?

By letting/funding/accepting men turning into them

>he put all his holding in his mother name
>he doesn't have 50million anymore

huehhueheu

Janet Jackson is a dumb cunt. At least she's stealing money from a dumb ass arab. Like bro you're a fucking billionaire why the fuck are you with Janet Jackson a 50 year old when you can probably buy 10x hotter pussy. Fuck her and her gay pedophile brother.

Typical female shit.

Like she did not have enough fucking money already.

>Wissam Al Mana has an estimated net worth of $1 billion
Spending half of that to fuck some worn out old negress, I would just have a harem of 18 year olds.

Anyone falling for the vaginal Jew
In the 21st century is absolutely retarded
The only women that are still worth it
Are the hardcore Christian ones.
The Starbucks drinking, piercing having
Choker wearing selfie taking is beyond salvation.

should i continue to fuck dudes?

Women are the main target of the Owners. Easily pushed to consumerism, celebrity worshipping, diversity acceptance, hedonism

twitter.com/SouthLoneStar/status/853714551187140611 (unembed)

Remove certain protections and make them subservient to men again. We gave them rights and they abused them.

It all has to do with the society women are raised/lived in and their fathers, obviously aswell as the amount of propaganda they consume in their lives

My mother is quite bluepilled on the important issues(She finds nothing wrong with guns being banned and the government having total access to our info. She literally said, "if you have nothing to hide you have nothing to worry about") and consumes a steady dosage of propaganda. Despite this, because she was raised by a hardened dad who didn't take shit from anyone she's one of the most motherly and feminine women I know.

She's in a relationship with a man with Motor neuron disease and the cynic in me is trying to find any reason at all to think of why she is still in the relationship on a materialistic level. They aren't married and don't plan to, they don't have kids, they struggle financially because he can't work and she had to quit her job because she has to take care of him full time.

For whatever reason she's stayed with him I just know no women under 25 like that exists. Our sick society doesn't allow it. Like I don't think I can put in words how revolted and disgusted I am with the modern world. Everything is fucked up on purpose because the fuckers running the show thrive on chaos and entropy and will do anything they can to unravel the natural order of things.

why not just knock women up and be good babby daddies?

That's what you get for marrying a nigger. Play stupid games win stupid prizes

Why does Janet fucking Jackson need some dude's money? Is she a spendthrift like her freak brother?

just seems like she did what a man would do, rationally maximize his contractual earnings.

Women do this because freedom
Even Arab women would do it if they could.

What else could it possibly mean?
>American reading comprehension

And I thought I was subhuman

Honestly why the fuck would people save money? We've already determined scientifically that saving causes recessions, you can only take like 2 gold coins with you into the afterlife, and the government will tax most of it so your family can't take it. So just spend that shit when you get it unless you need to save for a downpayment on something.

>Gold coins
>Afterlife

What religion do you follow?
It must be something Jewish related.

Its hard to comprehend if you have no clue about being super rich. But shit is really expensive. Lets say you want a new private jet. G650 costs 50 Million and 5 Million per year upkeep. Then you need multiple properties in london New York LA Tokio and some country of your choice. This alone will cost you 250 Million atleast. Plus taxes each year and other fees.
And this is if you dont go all out. Then you need cash to go shopping plus food and other things. This can cost you 5k-10k per day. Lets say 3 Mil per year. Your Car fleet A few Supercars maybe a Bugatti and you need a few Rolls Royce at every location you go to. Say 10-15 Million plus another 1.5 Million yearly for maintainenace and garage costs.

A Yacht can cost you 100 Million easy plus 10 Million per year for personel fuel and a place to dock. You need this so you can drive around Ibiza and Monaco.

Trust me with 500 Million you will have to limit yourself severly so its not gone after a decade. Also rich people usually are too afraid to loose everything so often they invest everything and never touch the actual sum. So they life off the 5% they can make each year.

If you have money you want more much more also your needs get bigger.

this is autism

It's fruit roll up get it right

Go back to r9k faggot

Remove all incentives for bad behavior.

ALPHA MAN DETECTED
If you think this is a /r9k/ thing
You're not reading news

>70 percent of men aged 20 34 are not married

cnsnews.com/news/article/barbara-hollingsworth/bachelor-nation-70-men-aged-20-34-are-not-married

Not saying all women, just the typical not religious ones
As I said before, hardcore Christian women are still worth it.

Delete this.

That sounds horribly inefficient and generally retarded.

>need to colonize intensifies

for starters, make divorce illegal.

That's the sort of behaviour that turned MC Hammer into the MC Slammer.
Crying. Fucking crying at Oprah. Crying because he couldn't stop spending his money.

Saving money isn't about greed, it's thinking ahead and that's something Janet Jackson just did. Except she'll be spending all of it like she did with her own money.

He willingly chose to fight for his (((nation))), serves him right.

Women are inherently deceptive whores. Sexual freedom just allows them to act on it.

>implying that sentence is written well
Wew lad

too bad all that money won't fill the hole in her soul

Public executions for shit like this.

twitter.com/JanetJackson/status/853054639322812416

She got the baby.

>man essentially says he's willing to pay 500mill to be married to Janet Jackson for at least five years
>Janet Jackson accepts
>REEEEE FUCKING WOMEN
How do we fix retards?

I can't even understand what the sentence means
what the fuck does it mean?

Seriously, you're a fucking billionaire and you go after a 50 years old niggress? Why the fuck not just date a 18 years old teen.

Idiot, it's to pay the ferryman to cross the river styx

She's black, it's her culture.

Meanwhile, Prostitution still illegal

>Be big star in the 80's
>Make millions
>Decide to steal $500 million from someone anyway
I hate women

how'd her decrepit 50 year old womb even bump out a baby? It had to be the power of modern medicine but even then that child will end up with some mental illness. Also adding in the strange dysfunctional Jackson genes

To be fare, he did choose to marry this ugly fucking cunt
I hate kebab but as a man I still am pissed because she stole millions from someone despite already having several of her own and that's just outright greed

That poor creature. She must be heartbroken.

>The only women that are still worth it are the hardcore Christian ones.

>The only women that are still worth it
>Are the hardcore Christian ones.
Mine has no religion of it's own and has some slight buddhism influence. She is far better than these whores.

is this bitch dumb enough to believe she's gonna get 500 million from a bahraini royal

what, is bahrain just gonna hand her over his money?

>Living beyond your means
Get a fucking accountant who has the balls to tell you no

Surrogacies and gay sex

That's why these Hollywood fucks should get married in a state that isn't California
The marriage laws there fuck the shit out of the husband and the kids

Katie Holmes did the same thing. Don't know how much she got (and don't care), but the earliest she could leave the marriage and get money was five years. Once her five years was up, she was out.

I hope he's the next OJ

>Meanwhile, Prostitution still illegal
Maybe in YOUR country.

Not only is it legal here, age of consent is 14 years old.

How do we fix man who agreed to such a retarded prenup? He signed the papers, now he pays. Big deal.

STOP

Then add all the people you have to pay a living wage to - your security, body guards, house and yacht staff, etc.

I really don't understand how they do it and how they have that much money. The numbers just don't seem to add up. Look at Jolie and Pitt, all the super expensive properties they own, pluse six kids, and all their movies suck the past 15 or so years. Where is all that money coming from? How can there be that much money for such a small portion of humans in the world, while the rest just barely scrap by. Something fishy if you ask me.

Maybe in your city, northeast nigger.

Her decrepit ass is probably going to end up dead in a fucking ditch somewhere.

Kek. She fucked over that sand nigger.

Thanks for the flag.
To answer your question, flee to a third world country when she divorces you, to avoid associated gynocratic fees. Perhaps a country like Bolivia.

>having several of her own
How do you know? When is the last time she had a hit record? She has to pay her managers, her lawyers, her accountants - and who knows how trustworthy they are? We hear stories all the time of stars being robbed by their money people. Look at Nick Cage, he had to sell a bunch of properties because his accountant ripped him off. For all we know, she could have been close to broke by the time she married him. And, maybe she had to do unsavory things in that marriage for the $500M.

>why the fuck was that even a clause in the prenupt?

any details on the actual agreement?

We still have good girls, don't fall for the MGTOW jew.

by killing the bad ones.

you think just because your married to someone, your entitled to their things when it goes south? get fuckin real

The clause was that the wealth would be split evenly, not "500 million". The same as any other marriage clause.

Steal the concept of Sharia law from muslims slap a different name on it implement it in our countries and bam obedient women all day

That first post also being tbe best post

spendthrift means cheap. not money wasting

well your a leaf so it would probably seem odd to the people around you if didnt fuck dudes unless you start blowing dogs

>marrying that thing
>letting her get $500 million of your savings

I've dated better looking women who were less shity for a millionth that amount of money over the relationship.

What a stupid cuck.

Maybe he was a big fan of Michael Jackson? He also probably wanted her for the branding.

Did your flag recently get brighter?

Of this shit is true then #rekt

@OP: it's too late to fix shit, just play the game and try to get an edge.

Name 6

brazil a shining example for the rest of the world

>just get a prenup they said

>$72 million contract
Is that for big bang? Cos fuck me is that a waste of money if it is

Lol. Very progressive.

FPBP

Simple. We kill the alimony.

>this could have been prevented
>never marry a bitch if she gets a prenup
>never agree to a prenup
>if you do get suckered into a prenup(cuck)
>take life insurance out on wife
>???
>literally profit

thats a shitty darth vader costume. but at least it comes with a mask.

My cousin lives in NY with his wife, his clauses for the prenupt were basically
>infidelity on your part leaves you with NOTHING
> mutual agreement of separation or one or the other wants to leave: assets owned prior to marriage will be retained by original owners.
>assets after marriage will be split

You'd think that guys with that amount of money would have similar, if not, much better ways of covering their asses.

boy aren't you just the best little consumer?
whos a good goy whos a good goy

also, both parties pay for their own legal representation, no paying for your wife's lawyer to fuck you over

Eeee Teee.

kek

>You'd think that guys with that amount of money would have similar, if not, much better ways of covering their asses.

The law is really iffy when it comes to prenupt clauses very very few jurisdictions accept them and those that do accept them only allow for very watered down ones.

>hardcore Christian

wrong

those are the worst. they act the same and are just hypocrites and less intelligent to boot

they are owned by nwo culture creators.
they are a product and an image used to seel shit and create pop culture.

Isn't she the highest paid (((TV))) actress purely because of that contract with TBBT? The fact she's paid so much to be in that trash is even more laughable than the (((show))) itself.

news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/hook-ups-break-ups/why-the-timing-of-janet-jacksons-split-is-raising-eyebrows/news-story/c48bf8f53c14d335b08eeaecbd69c82f

>TMZ reports that the pair most certainly had a prenup, and that such agreements are usually structured so that the longer the marriage, the bigger the settlement.

>Janet, who had a prenup with husband #2 Rene Elizondo, almost certainly had a prenup with Al Mana. Such prenups are typically structured -- so the longer the marriage, the bigger the settlement.

>Prenups typically have 5 and 10 year marks, which trigger more money in the pot to be divided. Janet announced in February, 2013 that she had gotten married a year earlier. Given the date of her reported separation from Al Mana, it seems to be almost exactly at the 5 year mark of marriage.

"almost certainly had a prenup with Al Mana"

FAKE NEWS