Sup Forums isn't racist - Rest in Peace

Rest in Peace old man. Your life was taken abruptly by a mindless thug.

God bless you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qXySKHQvMFM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

F

F

F

This is actually really good for exposing black on black violence.

F

F

F

F

Stormfag here. That nigger deserved it. I'm laughing at his death so hard right now. Gas the Jews! Heil Hitler!

F

F

Cleveland native here. I saw the video, it was brutal. Poor old man was heading to family's house with groceries for Easter Sunday.

what happened?

F

f

F

F

Stop false flagging

>brutal
>a clean and quick death

Wow really made me think
false flag pretending to be obvious false flagger.

F

He wuz a gud boy

>I saw the video, it was brutal. Poor old man was heading to family's house with groceries for Easter Sunday.

F

Pretty fucked up. Old guy was minding his own business when some piece of shit waste's him for no reason at all.

F

;_;7 RIP old nigga

what happened? links?

F

S to spit

well? where's the video? i missed it

F

F

The fucking media will say he "dindu nuffin"

>no reason

his gf left him, you insensitive fuck

F

You can be racist and still find this behavior disgusting. Do you find it pleasurable or neutral to watch those videos of animals being skinned alive? No? So you do understand what I mean.

Nignog filmed himself murdering an old nignog on Facebook live

F

Gang violence is one thing. But having some fat dude thats mad walk up to you after most likely living an honest life (over the age of 50 in the hood) and taking it away so senselessly is truly sad.

RIP Old Nigga Joe

F

F

>Niggers kill niggers
>"Wow how sad"

Who cares. its a nigger.
There very fact that this thread exists right now is proof enough its a shill thread.
Niggers get nigged all the time. Where were these threads when some white child was burned to death after watching his mother get killed? oh, thats right. Niggers are more important than white people right.

fuck this dead nigger desu

F

Nigger =/= normal black people

F

F

This, you people are as emotionally reactionary as liberals if this seriously affects your personal beliefs, and you're being babies about it regardless. Fuck niggers

F

>Sup Forums crying over a dead nigger
DON'T ANY OF YOU DARE SAY "DAY OF THE ROPE" EVER IN YOUR LIFE AGAIN

F

Poor old black man literally dindu nuffin.

F

When one man dies it is a tragedy, when thousands die it's statistics

now make a thread of every single victim of black gun violence in the US and ask Sup Forums to F them

youtube.com/watch?v=qXySKHQvMFM

Digits confirm race War this summer

a

F

I feel nothing when I watch ISIS execution videos. Are there actually normie faggots on here that are pretending to give a shit about some dumb nigger they didn't even know?

Yes.

I defend borders. I defend traditions. I defend culture. But such acts of villainy, cannot, and should not, be cheered upon.

There are decent black folks in our nations.

We don't want to kill niggers. Day of the Rope will be for race traitors, degenerates, Jews, and various other Leftist fags. We would've just sent this old man back to Africa. Killing him is savage.

All blacks are niggers. No black is a person.
Notice how every time you shills try to pull this narrative it never works. Why are you still doing this?

link please?

F

F

Sup Forums has nothing to do with being racist, the name of the board is politically incorrect, not "stormfags and 12 years old Sup Forumsros polluting the site"

"Black person kills another black person for no reason at all. In other news, the sun rose again today."

F

sad

Ey rabbi, watcha doin' ?

no joke we need a war, some un-caused war just to depopulate the world

5 million people tops

The guy was an old man, minding his own business. Kys my man.

>watch old man get murdered
>then watch his family's reaction

F

A

>i'm a not a shill and everything WE posted was always ironic. Can't wait to hang you up from a tree you fucking kike.

This exactly. Your normie faggots need to ponder this

>>a clean and quick death
I am strangely thankful for this. Time for this shit to end in this country.

gofundme for his funeral???

>mindless thug
That's a funny way of saying nigger.

>h-he dindu nuffin he was a good lad!
you don't know a single thing about him you nigger loving faggot

all blacks are niggers until proven otherwise

ABSOLUTE STATE OF nu/pol/

Please know the truth Dear Brothers

It is not a coincidence that this happened on Easter Sunday. Satan works his evil in the hearts of evil men.

If you feel compassion and outrage you have he spirit of God within you. If not, then Satan is working in your heart and your soul belongs to him.

The way people on Sup Forums respond to this news proves conclusively whether or not the belong to God or to the devil.

>Where were these threads when some white child was burned to death after watching his mother get killed?
Kys newfag and lurk moar.

F

Rest in peace, old man. You deserved far better.

>Sup Forums hasn't always been racist
Fuck off shill

Can I get a quick rundown?

I think that President Trump should deploy the United States Army to Chicago with a mission of reducing the daily murder rate to zero.

There is a crucial difference between ghetto gangster niggers chimping out and killing one another and a wannabe gangster pussy ass nigga killing an innocent black man walking from a shop back to his family.

If you don't see that you should just kill yourself.

video?

It was a nigger. It was not a man. I don't care how old he is, he is a nigger and an invader. I'm not going to spare george soros just because he is retired and old.

No it hasn't, just retarded edgelords.

Some angry young black dude livestreamed the unprovoked assassination (by him) of a black elder.

Rip

What part of "we would've just sent this old man to Africa" did you not understand? The Day of the Rope has always been for the groups I described. We've always proclaimed that we would send minorities back to their ethnic homelands in order to form the white nation, not kill them. You clearly haven't been here for long, newfag shill.

Niggers nogging and shills trying to turn Sup Forums into civic nationalists.

Hey cunt. My ex just fucked another man. How about I come up to Leafistan and make you suck off my shotgun and take a load of buckshot?

If day of the rope includes degenerates then at least half of pol will die that day.

It's funny isn't it.

Sup Forums has no trouble in making fun of people of terrorist attacks. Fucking innocent white people killed by muzzies.

But the moment some old monkey kicks the bucket by the hand of another monkey it's all about "LE BASED OLD BLACK MAN". This fucking boards makes me fucking sick at times. Bunch of nigger loving kikes.

beta nigger had a girl leave him so he is running around killing people because WAHH WAHH I'M A KEK

Some psychotic nigger shot the poor old man in OP image... The nigger dindu streamed the homicide on JewBook...

F

Who here racist/antisemitic but also liberal? It's the best of ironies desu

gas yourself nu-pol

all of you need to leave