twitter.com/SouthLoneStar/status/853727843649499136

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h-g1v-5I9ss
twitter.com/SouthLoneStar/status/853727843649499136
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

F. Nobody deserves this.

Get gun control, America, you people are insane

F

They didn't deserve any of this... I just hope that fucker gets killed...

tfw

A fucking leaf

I give that fake family interview 2/5 for the lupus

because criminals will give up their illegal firearms as soon as you tell them theyre banned

Wtf is this?

youtube.com/watch?v=h-g1v-5I9ss

Guy claims to be livestream chasing the shooter

Bitch look at Brazil and the murders there oh wait they can't have Guns it must be fake. Stupid fucking leaf I wish he killed you instead of the old guy

F

FALSE FLAG FOR GUN CONTROL

Please know the truth Dear Brothers

It is not a coincidence that this happened on Easter Sunday. Satan works his evil in the hearts of evil men.

If you feel compassion and outrage you have he spirit of God within you. If not, then Satan is working in your heart and your soul belongs to him.

The way people on Sup Forums respond to this news proves conclusively whether or not they belong to God or to the devil.

Stormfag here. That nigger deserved it. I'm laughing at his death so hard right now. Gas the Jews! Heil Hitler.

wew lad

FFFF-FUCKING LEAF WHY DIDNT YOU JUST TAKE THE BULLET INSTEAD

Can confirm. A fucking "gun ban" doesn't guarantee that crime rate is going to get low, but gets higher

F

muh "mental health problem disguised as a gun problem"

Get a rake, Canada, you people are pussies.

F for the old dude.

kek kill yourself retard christcuck

Gun control or mental illness. I saw that thrown around a lot. Im sure it will be revealed eventually. Fake family gonna get some gofundme money.

Poor people. Every Easter for the rest of their lives will be a time of sorrow and pain.

F

Your "compassion" will end tomorrow when another deluge of niggers are murdered and you go about your day feeling nothing.

Oh but this ones different because he was actually filmed getting murdered, but is there a difference in God's eyes?

Funny how you only show "compassion" when it's in front of other people, for you to brag about empathy and grace, but as soon as it becomes inconvenient you show your true colors.

You don't really care about niggers, you just want to LARP that God is on your side, rest assured that the lord is not fooled.

is that dahboo that he's talking to?

GET THE FUCK OUT, NOW.

THIS.

Amen. May the Lord guide his soul to eternal paradise, and ease his families suffering.

THIS.

why do you have to make us look retarded? Gun control always ends up with government tyrrany

go away shareblue

>imports a bunch of blacks
>fills the country full of guns
>wonders why country is rapidly falling apart

americans have caused all their own problems and they will *never* have the courage to fix them

you people are shit. the senseless violence all of you experience everyday is pure insanity, and you defend it, you fucking want more of it

watch that video bitch, this man did nothing wrong, and his death is a tragedy that reflects on you all

>stop defunding mental health. stop privatizing medical care
>stop handing out guns to everyone
>use eugenics to sterilize people who have violent tendencies and low empathy

That man is a hero. Watching now.

That was a great read, thanks for the laugh

Get out of my country, chink.

Good. Think about all the sorrow and pain niggers have caused this world. Fuck them.

If people with mental health issues were allowed to buy guns, this wouldn't have happened. Fuck Hillary for banning guns!

>Inb4 strawman about black people and criminals

>reddit spacing
>NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER HEY GUYS I SAID RACE WAR NOW LETS KILL NIGGERS WHO HERE /ROOFHEAD/?
you have to go back. civilized, god fearing white men do not stand for the wholesale slaughter of anyone. kill yourself.

Mindless animal who slaughters without a second thought. Many such cases!

>outlaw guns
>only outlaws and extremely brutal police have guns
>law abiding people and innocent Chicago blacks cant protect themselves from outlaws or their government
good idea leaf, ill be sure to tell the god emperor about it

It's funny isn't it.

Sup Forums has no trouble in making fun of people of terrorist attacks. Fucking innocent white people killed by muzzies.

But the moment some old monkey kicks the bucket by the hand of another monkey it's all about "LE BASED OLD BLACK MAN". This fucking boards makes me fucking sick at times. Bunch of nigger loving kikes.

>CNN is already trying to pin this on violent video games or stricter gun control.
wew

>If you feel compassion and outrage you have he spirit of God within you. If not, then Satan is working in your heart and your soul belongs to him.

Work on yourselves BRAZIL

It's a fucking cesspool over there.

F

>civilized, god fearing white men do not stand for the wholesale slaughter of anyone

Did you miss the colonization of the New World?

It's the dumbfuck redditors that come here for le epic capture the flag me me's. The same newfags that don't know Sup Forums was deleted for being "literally stormfront" by the big jew himself back in the day.

you are a sick person with no empathy

Goddamn, man. I can't laugh at this. Not even the lupus part. Fuck's sake, that poor old man.

F

FUCK THE NIGGA (STEVIE STEVE)

A

Why are they all so fat?

You're one to talk satan.

Woah woah woah...back it up there cornhole...not all violence is senseless...

Some of it is for shits and giggles...

Finally someone brave enough to say it.

/thread

Pretty sure you weren't around for that either, Methusala

I felt really sad after watching the video. I hope Trump follows through with fixing the ghettos.

Fuck your. 30 rounds into the first squad of jackboot thugs who come through the door to take my arms.

>Millions of guns already in the country
>Felons get them anyway
>Let's make guns impossible for law-abiding citizens to get

A FUCKING LEAF

you have to go back

>twitter.com/SouthLoneStar/status/853727843649499136

kek
Where were you when people started making fun of all those innocents ran over that truck attack in the UK? Or when people make fun of all those bombing in the Mideast like at that church?
I bet nowhere to be found.

But for this old coon, here you are. Now you care about muh empathy. No, fuck you. Don't talk to me about empathy.

THE POINT IS TO MAKE GUNS HARDER FOR NON-LAW ABIDING CITIZENS AND DANGEROUS PSYCHOPATHS YOU FUCKING RETARD

NOT EVERYONE SHOULD OWN AN ASSAULT RIFLE

FUCK YOU PEOPLE ARE LOW IQ

Instead of making turning this into a soap box for gun control rhetoric, why don't you respect this family's loss and preach about personal responsibility and social support?

Oh right, because you're a troll farming for (You)s.

Got nothing to with fucking gun control and everything to do with people control its not the damn guns fault it randomly didnt fire its the shitty person that pulled the fucking trigger

Forget banning guns, let's ban niggers

>NOT EVERYONE SHOULD OWN AN ASSAULT RIFLE
The old man wasn't killed with a 'salt rifle' dumbass

Do you think non-law abiding citizens and dangerous psychopaths get their guns from Wal-Mart?

spread it around to combat the shills spamming white mass shooters

no one made fun of them except the same /nu/pol edgy faggots (YOU) that are making fun of this guy.

There was a story about the Sandy Hook Shooting and gun control on 60 minutes this very evening.

False flag confirmed. That's what the establishment is doing now, they seeding the collective conscious with with an action and solution and when they percolate them through the ether long enough public support will be generated.

F A L S E F L A G

Stop making my country look worse than it already is proxynigger

I'd make a joke about your reading comprehension but you wouldn't be able to understand what this post says

because that stoped those guys from shooting a muslim yoga class in your country right?

They didn't whiten up the victim.

Pol was taken over by normie faggots from Reddit.

>Muh civic nationalism
>Muh there is difference between a nigger and blackman

I mean the religious overtone is a little heavy, but you're literally right. Anyone who disagrees with the sentiment that "poor guy probably didn't deserve that, I feel bad for his family" would be what most of humanity considers immoral or even "evil" people.

Sucks about that old dude, wrong place wrong time

But hey what can you do, niggers gonna nig

Not Satan, but I was here for the following events telling people to be empathetic:

>Nice, France truck attack
>Paris shooting
>When that guy killed the reporter on live TV

So yeah, I will continue to talk about empathy. Fuck trolls who think it's okay to cheapen life.

>One'll go
>More like eleven'll go

Old man would still be alive if he had a gun, yeah?

The victim was minding his own business. There is no reason for not giving my full respect.

Go back to your newly legalized goat fucking you pathetic leaf!

>false flag
>the shooter isnt white
no

>get gun control
get nigger control, and expel nigger-enabling kikes from government

I can smell the crisis actor paycheck all the way over here.

I don't see Breivik on there. Fake news.

Wahhh ban everything.

yeah he would have, if he has enough time to pull up the bag he had enough time to pull up a gun you stupid limey fucking cunt

How many people has this guy killed? Was it just one?

Niggers are fucking scum but that old man did not deserve that shit

If this old black guy had been armed this nigga would be dead already.

>Get gun control, America, you people are insane

SHALL.

NOT.

BE.

INFRINGED.

Get fucked, cuckcold commie.

American doesn't need gun control, we need nigger control.

It should've been you.

Wow they look like welfare trash. I thought that old dead nigger was one of the good ones yet he bred a couple of trashy pavement apes that look like they can't stop eating cheeseburgers and drinking malt liqour

he claims 15 but I havent seen any updates that confirm that so just 1 is known

HE DINDU NUFFIN
HE WAS BOUT TO TURN HIS LIFE AROUND AND GO TO COLLEGE
HE WENT TO CHURCH ERRY SUNDAY
NEED MO MONEY FO DEM PROGRAMS
SHEEEEEEEEIIIIT

>because training exercises for this situation exist it means no situation like this could ever happen

No, these names and faces should be blacked out and forgotten

Nigger said he's killed 12 or so before the old man.
Only the old man is the known victim but nigger said other victims are in some abandoned building.

How exactly does making guns illegal make it harder for law-breaking criminals to get them?