This #goodguy just broke up with his girlfriend and his mama ain't call him back

This #goodguy just broke up with his girlfriend and his mama ain't call him back.
He walks up to you and says, "Do me a favor. Say Joy Lane." You notice his phone is out and possibly recording.
He reaches for his waist band.
How do you react, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h-g1v-5I9ss
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/25234/web
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>unsheath katana
>appear behind him
"pshhh nothin personnell....kid"

There are no niggers in my neighborhood

Stormfag here. That nigger deserved it. I'm laughing at his death so hard right now. Heil Hitler! Gas the Jews!

are u paid per post? seen this post 9 times so far

this is some layered trolling

*engage eyeroll* bad Poe, bad Poe. Sad!

is this guy still active? what's the last anyone heard of him?

You're on to something

>what's the last anyone heard of him?
last i heard is that there's a manhunt. ohio isn't too far from the border - come on, send the mounties

youtube.com/watch?v=h-g1v-5I9ss

LIVE MANHUNT

What that shirt he is wearing

police stream

> forget to post link
I truly am a fucking leaf
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/25234/web

fpbp

That is not a police officer. It may be a Sup Forumsice officer, but that man is not employed by the state, county, or municipality. No law enforcement professional, no matter how protected, would live stream a goddamn thing, and they would not have his attire, attitude, language, or communication with a 3rd party. I do, however, respect him.

The ironic thing is that if Faceberg didn't close his acc he probably would have been caught by now

no i was trying to link the police audio feed but fucked up

>Sup Forums relaxing around blacks

Nope. I'm on code red and 0.05 seconds away from drawing my CCW when my niggy-sense is triggered.

Ah, misunderstanding now understood. Carry on, lad, or whatever you say in the GWN.

I have 15 years training in martial arts since I was a lad.

Theres 3 things you can do here, varying degree of skill required.

1. (safest method) Reach up with both hands and push the barrel of the gun upward and wrestle it away.

2. (more dangerous) grab the top of the barrel and turn it toward him, (note that you have to turn it oppisite direction of the thumb, in a snapping motion. the gun will be peeled from the attackers hand.

3. (most dangerous, requires most skill)

Grab the top of the Barrel, turn the barrel sharply to the opposite direction of their arm, wrap your arm around the arm wielding the gun and hit them with their weapon you have just disarmed.

i just woke up can i get a quick rundown anons?

some black is going around shooting randoms, not even news in america

>*tips beret*
>Evening, M'niggah.

>Nigger shoots law-abiding old nigger
>Rational people enraged
>CNN refuses to show the face of the murderer
>Some local Sup Forumsacks engage in the manhunt

4. (most reasonable) Draw the .45 you always carry when you enter black neighbourhoods, and shoot the agressor

kek so which is it niggers and your libcuck masters, do you want the evil raycis police to kill him or take him alive? quite the quandary

He looks like a fucking tranny. Looks someone went a little tweezer crazy!

Even Steven Stephens in Cleveland bald headed easter egg hunt man cunt

Slightly off-topic, why do niggers feel the need to engage in the cultural appropriation?
>Simon Simons
>Sven Svenson
>Magnus von Magnuson
That's the Scandinavian naming convention, you niggers, back off!

Shit, his name is Sven Svenung, not Svenson. All three of these are real, and epic, people.

stormweenie get out

900 lb. black man in an SUV in Cleveland...

Hours go by, still not caught.

US Police Dept. confirmed for laziest, stupidest, most-worthless organization of this generation. Any vigilante could have had this guy's head an hour ago, but that's a big nono. Can't have Cleveland PD look inept.