You have to be an extreme form of edgy to laugh at this guy's death just because he's black. He truly dindu nuffin...

You have to be an extreme form of edgy to laugh at this guy's death just because he's black. He truly dindu nuffin. Fuck you stormfags.
>inb4 le nu/pol/ reddit

F

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_8wA5OzCwmM
twitter.com/ShaniceDunning/status/853719072697180164
liveleak.com/view?i=9a3_1492375958
youtube.com/watch?v=_zF2n3meTEc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stop listening to jewish propaganda. We just want a homeland for white people. We aren't a death cult. #NotAllNazis

How does this fine upstanding negroes death make you feel?

The altar of capitalism that you worshipped raped you up the ass. You are the reason for today's immigration policies.

>inb4 muh jews

>homeland for white people

Can you amerifat kikes fuck off with this, the US has always had spics, Indians and blacks, it was never "white" unlike Europe which actually was

i can't wait until we get to gun down degenerates like you in the street

pussy

sad. i bet he was the type of dude you could go fishing with.

I'm not laughing, I just give 0 (zero) fucks about some old nigger.

BASED STEVE DO IT AGAIN

Sup Forums is a white supremacist board.
Fuck you Jew.

calm down moderate beheader

THE ONLY GOOD NIGGER IS A DEAD NIGGER HEIL HITLER! 14/88

youtube.com/watch?v=_8wA5OzCwmM

Where exactly did I say that America should be a homeland for white people? Nice try kike.

Where did I say any of that?

Indifferent mostly.

S

PRESS S TO SPIT ON HIS GRAVE

>using edgy as an argument
This is one way to spot a shill in less than a second.

Episode VIII - The Last Dindu

Anyone else think its fishy how this happening is playing out? Sav A Lot bag covered up the actual killing and the son just happens to have enough twitter clout to broadcast a tweet to everywhere within two hours?

perfecto

I'm sure no one on a taiwanese, anonymous tea-trading forum would never joke about these kind of matters.
I for one am glad another nigger is gone.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Anybody who kills anyone for no reason is a piece of shit. This old man was probably going to get his heart meds when that nig show him because he got butthurt form a girl. That's right. A GIRL drove him to do this! Woman are the biggest scum fucks on the planet! This dude worked with children and a woman fucked with him so bad he went on a killing rampage!

Britain didn't have Saxons at one point yet you don't want 4 million Poles living there

He had a good run (70 years) and died pretty much instantly. In a parallel universe, he got run over at the next crosswalk and died after a few slow painful minutes.

>circumcised like American Jew slaves
>calls me the kike

Not today Goldstein

fucking retard.

LARP
You post on an imageboard, faggot, you aren't actually doing anything

Projecting. I'm not circumcised and I'm whiter than you paki.

nu/pol/ reddit

How am I degenerate? Because I'm not a sociopath that laughs at the killing of a humble man because of his race? I'm not a libshit either. I laughed at Trayvon and such but this time he really didn't deserve it. Also, nice LARPing faggot.

Not possible my family are still in Europe that alone is whiter than your Israel ruled arse

F

sometimes, i don't know whats worse... niggers or americans.
hope north korea will makes their plans come true and nuke that shit country.
why would u appreciate the killing of an innocent old man?
mental illness.. i'm serious.
call me nigger lover or something else, i don't give a fuck.

i want leftypol to stop trying so hard

nigger lover

something else.

There. did you have a point?

>innocent old man
>nuke that shit country
>innocent man lives in shit country

F
I don't want this in my timeline

Hey OP,

Reddit------->

That being said, if you "feel" anything about this you have fallen for yet another Jewish Trickā„¢ .

F

>immigration policies.
>capitalism
private ownership of tthe means of production has nothing to do with an entity taxing you and then using those taxes to force people upon your property

>Death is a trick

Be it white people or black people getting shot for no apparent reason fucking sucks.

check and mate.

Let's not be unironic for once. This one is brutal.

F

The Bunisher was trying to stop the Cleveland Streamer but the LA PD called in and made the Cleveland PD stop the Bunisher.

if he was being even the slightest bit serious i'm willing to bet this demented fat fuck is going to the area Tremont when he said he was talking about randomly shooting greeks.

then go back to fucking Europe where you fucking belong

He shouldn't have been wearing Crip colors in a Blood neighborhood.

Did anything else happen? I was following this, but then I had some company come over.

twitter.com/ShaniceDunning/status/853719072697180164

lurk more you newfag fuck.
>newfag comes to Sup Forums
>cries about racism
every fucking time

first off retard 4chinz is edge central second off i really dont give a shit either way because people die in senseless acts of violence every day why should i give a shit about this ?

lurk more, faggot

hmm so many american flags posting about how they feel bad for another dead shitskin

>60%

oh yea how could I forget, kill em all....let god sort em out

The people that laugh at the old guy being murdered are the real niggers.
They are every bit as niggerish as the niggers they hate.

dunkey is that u?

difference between laughing about it and calling out newfags crying and virtue signaling like liberal cunts over what happened

How edgy are we talking?

Just because he is a subhuman doesn't mean it's not extremely disgraceful to kill an innocent.

Funny, I don't remember Sup Forums having any "Press F" threads for the innocent old black people murdered by Dylan Roof in Charleston...
Maybe you only feel bad about it when it's black-on-black murder, rather than a white guy who held the same white supremacist ideals as you...

Are we being raided by niggers and nigger-lovers?
Black and niggers are equally subhuman

actually very few people are laughing. I personally feel nothing about his death. He didn't deserve to die and that's it.
this.

WTF is the story?

"when I was older, I opened my eyes and beheld reality, at which I began to laugh, and since then, I have not stopped laughing."

i'm just laughing about everything, this world sure is fucked up, there is nothing left to do but to play fallout 3 and laugh

hes a nice old negro who couldn't harm anyone and doesn't blast his shitty rap music in his car

plus its easter. this old coon get sympathy here

At least post the video, gaywad nigger-lover.

liveleak.com/view?i=9a3_1492375958

What the- OH MY GOD IS THAT A Sup Forums PASS HOLDER?!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW!! THANK YOU FOR POSTING WITH YOUR Sup Forums PASS HOLDER FLAIR ENABLED SO WE CAN ALL BASK IN YOUR GLORY MR Sup Forums PASS HOLDER!!!!!

I WILL REGALE MY CHILDREN AND GRANDCHILDREN FOR YEARS TO COME ABOUT THE TIME I POSTED IN A THREAD WITH A Sup Forums PASS HOLDER!!!!!

THANKS MR Sup Forums PASS HOLDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ahahhahahahahaha

Holy fuck my sides

>politically incorrect

>How to find the aspies in the thread in one easy step

F

Whatever. The guy didn't deserve to die, but Sup Forums is seriously flipping out over this worse than Faceberg normies on the CNN newsfeed.

People fucking die, faggots. Sup Forums is more bleeding heart than the average SJW.

He seemed like a black man, not a nigger.

Daily reminder that you are a beta virgin who will never get laid. Must suck to be you son.

fake and gay, no one died.

>politically incorrect

Go somewhere else with you sob story faggot
and stop trying to brainwash our community with your virtue signalling bullshit

Neck yourself

>I don't remember
Lurk more then you rancid nigger fart, then kys.
there is an archive, gb2plebbit

Go back to fapping over trap threads on Sup Forums burger.

Did you quote the wrong guy or are you an illiterate faggot? Do we really need 20 fucking threads about this? Make a bleeding heart faggot general and spamming the fucking board.

>just looking for some rando to kill
>oh look an innocent old man
wtf. That is sick.

>inb4 le nu/pol/ reddit
Fuck off lad. Civic nationalists and politically correct pseudo-conservatives have no place on Sup Forums

quoted the wrong person, my bad bro

heard about it here in morning, any updates is the guy still on run?

You're right, there wasn't a similar response for the dead in that one, but I thought it was fucked up. Both of these faggots should have hit some harder targets, ESPECIALLY roof. Dude should've taken those rounds to the ghetto, & not a fucking church filled with fucking elderly. This nigger was obviously was in the ghetto, & similar to roof, chose the absolute softest target possible. I don't give a fuck who you are, if you make it to those older years, you should be able to live them out in relative peace.

I dislike niggers immensely...but this shit was fucked up.

So this is the same guy? This is the killer?

youtube.com/watch?v=_zF2n3meTEc

Ya know what? This is not okay. I wish there was a way to find you evil fucks and rape the shit out of you

this

Sup Forums - POLITICALLY INCORRECT
OP AND NEWFAGS BTFO FOREVER