Sup Forums what is the problem with establishing some form of basic gun control in America?

Sup Forums what is the problem with establishing some form of basic gun control in America?

>Inb4 blame niggers/criminals strawman
Yes, if a criminal tries hard enough he can get a gun. But why make it easy? Just like how you have to get a license to drive a car, why not do the same for guns?

>Inb4 muh slippery slope
Can there be a bipartisan agreement on who can purchase guns? Liberals don't have to be the only people involved in that kind of legislation.

>Inb4 muh second amendment
The Constitution states in the beginning:
> We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

Unrestrained gun ownership is antithetical to these goals. We see this every time there's gun violence and le more guns meme doesn't solve this issue. So what's the solution?
>Inb4 kill and/or deport (insert minority group here)

you left cucks really dont get it, do you? We'll be happy with Trump as long as he pisses you guys off. No. Matter. What. Trump is the biggest troll Sup Forums ever pulled off, you're in the wrong place to think you can change anyone's mind here.

leave

How about no guns in communities with a high crime rate? So we can still have our guns but the nogs can't

If the Battle of Berkeley ever goes continental, need guns to win.

We already tried gun control. It didn't work.

Australia tried gun control. It didn't work.

The UK tried gun control. It didn't work.

Leave the United States if you don't like our laws, Go to Europe or Leafland if you desire living under such a system instead of trying to enforce your nonsense here.

How did it not work in Australia and UK? Last time I checked they don't have monthly school shootings like us.

I don't understand why you're getting so defensive. Our countrymen are dying unnecessarily. Why is a problem to at least discuss potential solutions?

We already have basic gun control retard

They didn't have monthly school shootings before they implemented gun control.

And when we had fully automatic machines guns legal for everybody and we taught kids how to shoot in school we didn't have school shootings either.

The gun control didn't change anything, something else changed. The drug war played a big part I think, and mental health and education has probably played a big role as well.

>Hur dur liberals BTFO!!!!!!!!
Yes, i know plenty of edge lords on this board just want to trigger liberals. This thread wasn't for you.

If nignogs weren't in the states, gun wouldn't be an "issue"
And even so why does somebody else killing another person with a gun cancel MY right to owning one?

Who ever said you'd lose your right to own a gun?

Learn about gun laws that already exist and then get back to me about us not already having a form of gun control.

There's nothing more infuriating than these shit threads.

> what is the problem with establishing some form of basic gun control in America?

The problem is that you can't read.
SHALL. NOT. BE. INFRINGED.
A Brit should not have to fucking explain that to you.

this

How about you prove there's a correlation between gun ownership and violence first.

This. It's clear OP is here to simply start shit as he knows nothing about current regulations. In short OP, kill yourself.

just prevent blacks from owning guns. 2ez

>Quoting a Salon Article
GTFO

Too bad we can no longer have laws that discriminate based on race, because blacks and browns have shown that they don't handle firearm freedoms very well.

>unnecessarily
The price of freedom is paid in blood.

>the UK tried gun control. It didnt work.

The UK also doesn't produce a twentieth of the guns the states produce, you clinically retarded ape.

>conservatives are the nihilistic ones
The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you

>what is the problem with establishing some form of basic gun control in America?
The problem is that the people that want gun control aren't reasonable.

The US already has basic gun control you fucking idiot.

That's not true. We infringing on people's right to vote when they commit crimes.

Why should I have to concede my rights to anything because assholes (of all races, but primarily blacks) can't use those rights responsibly?

It's the same with alcohol and weed, and any other drug too, but especially booze and pot. Why should we criminalize the people who use it responsibly because some people can't?

To expand on your question of licencing for guns. I would be ok with that. A license to own it. Not a gun registry, but a license to own guns that shows you understand them and the laws about them. It must be given freely and to anyone, however, unless they have broken the law with a gun before. And it must be free. That would be the only way I would accept it. If they charged for it, and threatened fines and jail if you didn't have the lisense... They are extorting you. Plain and simple. Just like a mafia making you pay protection money to Operate a business on their turf.

We have a basic form of gun control on America. See, the 1934 NFA, the 1968 GCA, the 1986 Hughes Amendment, the Brady Bill and I'm sure there are others I'm forgetting. These are just federal laws. Add in additional state laws and regulations about what guns you are allowed to own, use or carry, and there's gun control aplenty. If you want a complete ban on a specific type of gun, you may have to move to a state like New Jersey, New York or Connecticut, but given the number of States that have gun laws that are more restrictive than even Canada, I'm sure you can find a state with laws to your liking.

The founding fathers who you quoted said "dangerous freedom is better than safe slavery."

pol sucks now, too many infiltrators and traitorous niggers working for the state. its become a communist manifesto.

fuck you OP. youre a nigger

And yet, with a gun for every man, woman and child in the U.S. and an ownership rates as high as 40% of the population firearms related fatalities are just 1.2% of annual deaths. If you take out suicides, it drops to .4%. Some epidemic.

Blah blah blah now give me a reason we should have elected Clinton instead?

That's another thing you leftist cucks forget. Nobody fucking wanted Hillary