Brit/pol/ - Feel Hours edition

>NUT agree on strike in worst performing areas, potential nationwide strikes
theguardian.com/education/2017/apr/15/nut-backs-strike-action-in-english-schools-over-funding-crisis
archive.is/pmQhh

>Saatchi owned Thatcherite leads Parliamentary committee into "Fake News"
ukcolumn.org/article/fakenews-impartial-inquiry
archive.is/gp521

>Britain First members and sites hacked for being anti-muslim
rt.com/uk/384641-britain-first-bomb-threat/
archive.is/OoIxV

>New European pisses off Skegness in Breit smear
order-order.com/2017/04/13/new-european-slapped-remainers-skegness-hurt-offended/
archive.is/xSnDy

>Military veterans protest against Troubles legal 'witch hunt'
news.sky.com/story/military-veterans-protest-against-troubles-legal-witch-hunt-10836562
archive.is/eLYTC

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k1-TrAvp_xs
youtube.com/watch?v=5cZhT_vq4Es
youtube.com/watch?v=z1EIOLOzYyo
ft.com/content/dc62922a-204b-11e7-a454-ab04428977f9
theguardian.com/politics/2017/apr/15/britain-set-to-lose-eu-crown-jewels
irishtimes.com/news/politics/british-government-realises-brexit-is-a-mistake-official-says-1.3048046
ft.com/content/950c2e7a-15f3-11e7-b0c1-37e417ee6c76
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39498647
businessinsider.com/article-50-trigger-does-brexit-create-any-opportunities-for-the-uk-2017-3?IR=T&r=UK
ft.com/content/e87aebb0-0963-11e7-ac5a-903b21361b43
economist.com/news/britain/21720093-until-referendum-britons-were-unbothered-european-matters-brexit-solution-search
uk.businessinsider.com/study-brexit-us-economic-impact-single-market-american-chamber-of-commerce-to-eu-report-2017-3
sciencemag.org/news/2017/03/uk-scientists-prepare-impending-break-european-union
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-03-14/konnichiwa-amsterdam-japanese-banks-seek-new-home-after-brexit
inews.co.uk/essentials/news/uk/councillor-tim-dwelly-cornwall-will-go-off-cliff-due-lack-eu-government-funding/
youtube.com/watch?v=N7x3Fs-SP30
youtube.com/watch?v=4CvjdbQ29qU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>mfw crypto-Anglo
>Taffs think I'm Welsh
>don't realise I'm an Anglo colonist descendant as well as Edward I descendant
>feelsgoodman

If I got banned for admitting to ban evading then yes my posts got deleted, not by me but by the mods as did all my other existing posts and threads because that's what happens when you get banned for spamming you fucking newfag.

I have never denied or hidden the fact that I evade.

When will they learn lads?

>not even cropping out the title
Not even trying lad.

fookin love a bank holiday me

I Don't

>was supposed to get email from job people
>have to wait until tuesday
reeee

>this thread

Rate my content, attention-seeking tripfag:

G-good Night Anglo-senpais, I'm well-fed with lamb and senpais' noticing. . .

>tfw still no yktd

Night, Paddie.

Who?

N-night Beady.

y... wait.. good point
who the hell am i talking about?

t-that wasn't intended for you. goodnight potato-kun

you know, that paki

oh of course that guy, nearly forgot lol

T-that scared me Anglo-senpai, thank you, you too. . .

>mfw tripfag doesn't notice me when there are 4 people in the thread

>when alex jones skips a break

Night lads

I genuinely wouldn't care if you died. Fuck off you race-mixing underage cunt and get a hobby.

I'd fuck you raw.

kek

i dont find her attractive desu

I wish she'd skip my break...

Is this any good lads? Its a movie about Mosely

youtube.com/watch?v=5cZhT_vq4Es

Are you Welsh at all. What colour is your hair.

shit actor, decent writing

>fuck off and get a hoby
>says this as if i am here all the time
>i come here like once a week
>but this guy can remember back to the day i was posting black girls
kek

great tits

i love milfs

>we're gonna have to skip the break cuz this is too important
>joining us right now live is Roger Shtone,how are ya?

TODAY'S GF FORECAST:

>THE DROUGHT CONTINUES! NO CHANCE OF QTs TOMORROW, BUT FEELS WILL START PICKING UP TOWARDS THE EVENING, SO YOU MIGHT WANT TO WRAP UP TIGHT!

>TUESDAY WILL BEGIN WITH A BRIEF MOMENT OF IGNORANT BLISS, BUT A LOW PRESSURE AREA DEVELOPING OVER THE ATLANTIC SUGGESTS THIS WILL QUICKLY TRANSITION TO CRUSHING ANXIETY AT HOW LIFE IS SLIPPING AWAY AND YOU DON'T SEEM TO CARE ENOUGH TO DO ANYTHING, AND BY NOON THIS SHOULD BECOME DEBILITATING.

>OUR MODELS SUGGEST THAT BY 9:00 PM ON WEDNESDAY THIS SHOULD HAVE SETTLED DOWN TO FEELS POSTING ON BRIT/POL/, WHICH MAY PROVIDE BRIEF CATHARSIS, BUT THE SAME FEELS FRONT WILL ARRIVE AGAIN FROM THE NORTH EAST BY THE NEXT MORNING.

>it's a black man in a banking advert edition again

Why is the photographer letting a monkey steal things from his fridge

I think I'll watch passion of the Christ.

LMAOOOOOOOOO

>ywn have archery practice with the King in Tudor England
Why even live?

kek
brit/pol/ has bants tonight

We need to ban assault bows.

Is Scotland cucked yet?

>and... this just makes me so mad, folks. They say (posh accent) "ooooh we're the elite and we're going to make you into mind slaves, and there's nothing you can do" and I REFUSE TO LISTEN TO YOU LYING GLOBALIST SCUM. And they say... I'm an agent of Russia.. YOU MOTHERFUCKERS CROSSED THE LINE YOU GLOBALIST SCUM. FUCK YOU, YOU MIND VAMPIRES, YOU INTERDENOMINATIONAL DEMONS. CHRIST WILL STRIKE YOU DOWN YOU GODLESS SCUM. FUCK YOU I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE YOU COCKSUCKERS.
>'scuse me.

Please tell me some of you lads were listening to the police scanner for that shooting just there.

I'm in fucking tears of laughter here.

Anyone got a pic of a hanging wojak including his full body?

Please lads.

kek perfect

This world is so cruel. People are so shallow and hollow. Nobody cares for each other anymore. Feels like the only people that do selfless acts of charity are Christians. They do a great job, and see little return.

I'm getting really tired of this every man for himself, sink or swim mentality.

Why can't we just go out into the wild, hunt and set up camps and practice bushcraft. Instead we have to write a letter to the Queen to get permission to light a fire outdoors

Gonna move to Russia lads

kekek, i love it when jones gets angry

his fighting talk threats are my favourite "HOW ABOUT I PUNCH YOU STRAIGHT IN THE FACE PUNK, UGH! I'M PISSED"

Yes, mate. I have some really nice Wojaks.

Funnily enough, those who are set to lose the least from Brexit, are largely the people who voted to remain.

I can deal with more expensive groceries, fuel, taxes, etc.

I can move out of London and pretty much buy a mansion compared to what I can afford if London affordability gets too much.

I could afford private healthcare if the NHS dies.

That Brexiteer in some beaten down area in northern England who can only just about afford their already poor life and can't simply "go somewhere cheaper" because they're already in a low wealth area?

They're fucked. And they voted to fuck themselves even more. Like in the US, the right wing in the UK have successfully managed to convince those worst off that they have their best interests at heart while actually ensuring they are worse off. Tories are polling higher than any other party among the working class.

WW1 destroyed Europe.

Lads i just really like girls, i dont care where theyre from as long as they're hot. Fat cunts of all races should just be got rid of, lmao why do we even tolerate them?

My song:
youtube.com/watch?v=z1EIOLOzYyo

Post more.

Is it perhaps that the not well off understand that not everything that matters is material, since they are forced to come to terms with saving?

>he even copy-pastes his boring brexit shitpost at 1am on a monday morning
You aren't half dedicated lad
Why would you even reply to that in earnest?

i think its asian girl day today, desu

>It's not that I'm lionising my own water filters, the sound of water going through them actually makes roaring sounds like a lion folks. They fiter water that fast. I take some filtered water with me when I go jogging and I tell ya it makes all the difference. In fact when I'm running and drinking my water sometimes i...I'm gonna skip this break...sometimes I actually see where the globalists are hiding because I use my x ray vision to penetrate the earth and their silhouettes show up wherever they may be on the planet at that point, politically, metaphorically, I'm not sayuing I actually have x ray vision that can penetrate the earth folks, but the MSM will edit this clip to make it sound like I said that.

Cheers lad, got any more?

If the CoE weren't so cucked, I'd be there a few times a week.

Everyone has a desire to belong to something but I'm not sure where to find it, our traditional communities are non-existent now, my grandparents used to talk about the street celebrations they'd have at Easter and in the summer, now its all about a 3 day weekend and doing some DIY.

To see grown men taking sport team allegiances so seriously annoys me, it's misplaced belonging.

I don't come here much.

And its a habit.

I have this. Is it better?

Then tell me, how will the working class benefit from Brexit? You think an increase in food prices, cuts in public services, and a weakening economy are less important than MUH FEELINGS?

>inb4 wage suppression meme

Hi Brit/pol...

Did any of you guys (As children) remember the CITV show 'Bernard's Watch'? I'm talking the first version (1997-2001), as opposed the the trash remake. I can't be the only one who loved this show? What did you think of it? Also - as a kid I liked Bernards friend, Karen. What would you do with the watch that can stop time?

I'm looking for a decent full body one since I'm trying to make a meme while putting in as little effort as possible so I guess the first one will have to do, cheers anyway.

There's so much that went wrong that it's difficult to come to terms with it.

There has been a moral weakening for a while. What has settled it is our schooling system, which fails to teach traditions with any sort of importance.

We are a "migrant nation" after all.

Ignorance is now normal.

Yes. Absolutely.

No, asians are shit.

no

Yes? Of course?

>i will never stop time and smell girl's panties

please everyone make sure they find the time to watch this fantastic video, whether you hate me or not its so worth it if you havent seen it before

>Brexit will damage UK standards of living, say economists
ft.com/content/dc62922a-204b-11e7-a454-ab04428977f9

>Britain set to lose EU ‘crown jewels’ of banking and medicine agencies
theguardian.com/politics/2017/apr/15/britain-set-to-lose-eu-crown-jewels

>British government realises Brexit is a mistake, official says
irishtimes.com/news/politics/british-government-realises-brexit-is-a-mistake-official-says-1.3048046

>Brexit opportunities are either elusive or not new
ft.com/content/950c2e7a-15f3-11e7-b0c1-37e417ee6c76

>Theresa May suggests free movement extension
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39498647

>Brexit does not provide a single major opportunity to improve the UK economy in the long term
businessinsider.com/article-50-trigger-does-brexit-create-any-opportunities-for-the-uk-2017-3?IR=T&r=UK

>Davis admits UK has not assessed Brexit without Brussels deal
ft.com/content/e87aebb0-0963-11e7-ac5a-903b21361b43

>Until the referendum, Britons were unbothered by EU matters
economist.com/news/britain/21720093-until-referendum-britons-were-unbothered-european-matters-brexit-solution-search

>US companies say Brexit puts 1.4 million UK jobs and $593 billion of investment at risk
uk.businessinsider.com/study-brexit-us-economic-impact-single-market-american-chamber-of-commerce-to-eu-report-2017-3

>U.K. scientists prepare for impending break with European Union
sciencemag.org/news/2017/03/uk-scientists-prepare-impending-break-european-union

>Japan Banks Seek New Home After Brexit
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-03-14/konnichiwa-amsterdam-japanese-banks-seek-new-home-after-brexit

>Cornwall asks for Government funding after Brexit, doesn’t get it
inews.co.uk/essentials/news/uk/councillor-tim-dwelly-cornwall-will-go-off-cliff-due-lack-eu-government-funding/

brexit is important because its the first step on the road to British nationalism. The white working class will be worse off, but then the he voted for Brexit for reasons nothing to do with the EU. What has muslim migration and demographic suicide got to do with Polish plumbers? the collapse of industry was a willed policy long before the EU began to explicitly become an issue. He voted to leave because he is a patriot, and he feels ashamed of what his country is becoming, and may become in the next 30 years.

The far-right will rise. The tories are capitalist, globalist liberals. They've had their time. When the tories' betrayal becomes explicit we will be the only real alternative.

youtube.com/watch?v=N7x3Fs-SP30

EXCUSE ME!

NOW HIT ME IN THE FACE AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS PUNK!

>sometimes I actually see where the globalists are hiding because I use my x ray vision to penetrate the earth

lost it there kek

Bernard had a stopwatch that could stop/freeze time... he used it to pause time and finish his homework etc... I would use it for other things, if you know what I mean...

I used to fucking love Bernards watch

Shame because the Postman said if you break the law it stops working.... Sad..

At least use the correct one.

What were the rules?

Sorry but >Muh feelings isn't an argument and isn't a proper tangible positive for the working class.

youtube.com/watch?v=4CvjdbQ29qU

Couldn't watch this all the way through, had to turn the lights back on.

Here

Mate, I used to fantasize about it all the time.

Imagined stopping time, becoming wise while not ageing and astounding everyone with my knowledge, that I'd spent thousands of years acquiring, but to them appeared organic.

I then dreamed of all the money I'd earn as a wonderkid.

The Postman, who gave Bernard the watch said that it stops working if used to break the law/do wrong etc. I remember an episode some guy took Bernard's Watch and used it to rob a shop or something, so it stoped working!

TL;DR - muh small drop in GDP growth

who fucking cares about the economy? I don't care if we're slightly worse off if we live in a traditional, white, sovereign nation. Would you whore your mother for pennies? would you whore Britannia for thirty pieces of silver?

that;s horribly uncomfy and unsettling

I don't feel any sense of belonging, it's true. But nobody else seems to have any self respect or dignity or values or ethics on anything anymore. I'm a wageslave and today i had to work, i showed some normies political compass to see where they all were. Needless to say, they were pro abortion, pro gay marriage, pro prostitution, le none of my business mentality.

It infuriates me. Each to their own is such a cancerous stain that has infected us all. Homosexuality is not natural, there are only two genders whether you like it or not, drugs are bad for you, abortion is murder, multiculturalism has failed. And every time i venture out to express these views, they always tell me i don't belong in this century. Maybe i don't, but it's what i believe is right.

I'm sorry but I can't talk to Satan.

If not for that I recon Bernard, or atleast I would have, paused time and you know... with Karen...

>They're fucked. And they voted to fuck themselves even more.
the beauty of self sacrifice

I'd see the whole island sink into the sea if it freed us from the EU.

"Do what you feel."

This is the demon you have to slay. Duty is what you have to revive. Convince them they have a duty to do certain, simple things.

spoopy

Rampant individualism

>hey Karen, wanna go on a trip to Saudi Arabia?

My hair is blonde and my eyes are green.

>e have to write a letter to the Queen to get permission to light a fire outdoors
What the fuck are you talking about, mate?

>BASED Bernard. Was a G.

Fucking Gangsta.
Shat all over that kid from Out of Sight

Don't get me rage started over that fucking freckley fucker in that Michael Owen Salad-Tossing BBC fare about some little shit-penny- chew lad trying to make it as a striker in some molested football team and Owen appears to him in some Middle-Class expensive tasteless fantasy version of the infinitely better Ken Loach film, "Being Eric."

Also,
>BASED Knightmare
>BASED Demon Headmaster which would never be commissioned today where the Super Salamander story-line and MSM hypnosis and adulation of authority was completely deconstructed and the middle-class gang of rebels resembled a prototype version of brit/pol

Also the dude looked like Jack Straw I swear.

>Whispers like those in the title sequence.