I told my little sister not to spit on the grass because it's unladylike and she glared at me and said "shut up, sexist...

I told my little sister not to spit on the grass because it's unladylike and she glared at me and said "shut up, sexist."

Fuck guys, I can deal with all the hamplanet feminists in the world telling me that but my own little sister? How do you even deal with that, knowing the kikes got to her?

give her the dick

She's just teasing you. It's a subtle signal that your sister wants to fuck.

Fuck your sister, user. It's a proud American tradition

Anglo: the post

Use the "How is it sexist when we have the equivalent for lady, "gentleman"" argument.

Or slap her in the face.

if she is still young and fresh, then good beating and raping may help help correct the mindset

if she's an old hag, burn her with flamethrower

should have slapped the fuck out of her

you failed the test

did you tell her that spitting is also ungentlemanly? did you tell her that basic civility isn't about sex or gender at all?

hit the bitch

"Mm fuck, baby girl. Don't spit on the grass, spit in my mouth instead!"

Tell her its gross/uncouth/impolite, don't make it a gendered argument. Usually works pretty well

>china

Call her a little cunty retard like all good big brothers should do when their little sister is being a cunty retard. Then if she gives you shit just do your best to absolutely piss her off and ruin her life until she stops being a cunty retard.

>blacked united Muslim faggotory shithole

Stick your dick in your sister. Give her a taste of that patriarchal family dick.

This... This guy gets it. This is solid advice, desu. Also live stream it.

shit you bong wong gook.

Definitely using this next time around. I was completely unprepared because it hit me like a semi, my sweet little sister I used to watch Disney movies with suddenly turning into a tumblrina.

all lesbians are just a good dicking away from realising where they went wrong.

You shouldn't really write somebody off until they're 25.

I hear you. My sister told me proper grammar was a useless skill.

And this is why we should have never let women have rights. Jews would be a small and weak minority if only white men were in charge however women and jews are protected classes that you can't talk shit about.

You cant argue with women.

Shit like feminism and kike propaganda can only be solved by beating the living crap out of them

Slap her