Lauren Southern cover the Berkeley Riot

youtu.be/cSMz0pcrM18

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_Sense_(pamphlet)
youtu.be/wvgZrYTE2BU
youtube.com/watch?v=gGpZSefYvwM
youtube.com/watch?v=F1wppRZxNMo
youtube.com/watch?v=2qgzUCOI3Mg
youtu.be/oUZ7D4QyUgo?t=56m14s
youtu.be/oUZ7D4QyUgo?t=53m18s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>BAYSTE LAUREN, SHE LIKES FREE SPEECH AN' WESTERN CIVILISATION AN' SHEITITITTI

I bet she's ugly as all hell without 1 pound of makeup per cubic inch of face.

She retweeted some Identity Europa punching antifa. This whole shitshow seems to have pushed her towards full 1488 status

I find her a little bit cringy.

all i can think about is how greasy her ass must be after a day of that shit

ew

Stupid drama queen cunt.

w/e lauren is doing now is the reason i don't like her anymore

>room temperature IQ
Yeah, I'm gonna watch that drivel

she is attractive, but is it true she dated a black guy?

You're a fucking idiot.

Buy her 12 page book and shut the fuck up shill.

drop this bitch already pol i swear you guys are the same thing as thedonald

God this roastie is pathetic. No "good man" wants to fuck you Lauren you're used up.

>Buy her 12 page book

That's the funniest bit. Her 'book' is literally a fucking pamphlet. I've seen more written on the back of a postage stamp.

She's only a kid so I'll wait to see if she matures a bit, but for now she's just a muh free speech woman who loves attention.

and that doesn't make you harder?

stop self promoting bitch. You've become complete scum.

didn't she disavow trump earlier this week and Sup Forums threw a hissyfit? funny how the "alt-right" are just a bunch of betas who are easily manipulated for shekels. really makes me think

she looks like a special needs retard

I would lick her.

God I wish I was a woman, imagine how much money I'd make from thirsty betas for being right wing as fuck.

>head transplant into female body, when?

Sup Forums doesn't give a shit about this chick

Her YouTube videos are very badly made. She knows it and tries to make them better, yet STILL she gets $2k on Patreon alone a month. Fucking hell. She only started making videos for money recently too.

She feeds off of this shit, look at her, she's on a high and still wearing her stupid helmet and gasmask. He cunt probably started gushing when bricks started falling around her, where would she be without the radical left

What's wrong with pamphlets? The American revolution was started because of pamphlet

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_Sense_(pamphlet)

Normies are too stupid to read philosophy themselves. They need people sum things up for them, and there's nothing wrong with that.

is that why there are daily threads about her?

I am wondering where this goes next now that the alt right has tasted blood. This is going to happen again. What happens after someone shoots a firearm into the brawl?

LIke she doesn't pay some beta autist .06$ a response for these threads

Fuck it I'm out y'all need to drop this girl what does she offer you?

Stop making fun of Lauren, she's literally just 21 years old.

Most 21 years olds are retarded.

3:40 in video.

Good night my sides....

99% of the people on Sup Forums are LARPers, didn't you know? They're better at faux outrage than SJWs are.

>Lauren Southern

She's a Kike infiltrator attempting to turn people away from White Causes.
Redirect the White attention span, gain sheckles, support Israel.

anti sjws are cancer

Tell me about Lauren Southern, why does she wear the mask?

I agree but I also understand the scorn because she is a lightweight intellect and a middleweight looker. The eceleb status is undeserved, as are the rest of them.

Trump disavowed us m8. He is a kike shill.

Back to red dit

>holohoax

Everything she's ever said has gone straight into the trash.

Spread the meemee bois

Guys, the Satanic Talmudists are still recovering from there phony hoax.
PLZ GIB

sage coalburner threads

When is Lauren having white kids?

She needs to have at least 6 kids.

Well no one is claiming she is an intellectual.

She is just a figure that normies relate to because she isn't the typical demographic that the MSM tries to paint when talking about right-wingers (angry neckbearded males)

I really don't understand Sup Forumss hate for her. Or rather I do understand, but it's not rational hate for the most part but purely emotional.

fuck this girl isn't cool anymore

youtu.be/wvgZrYTE2BU

Also she's trying to delete evidence of this.

To bad her pamphlet isn't as good as common sense

the only leaf that should survive the day of the rake

Turns out s/he can take a punch...

youtu.be/wvgZrYTE2BU

Oy Vey.

It's not her in particular it's the fact someone spams her on Sup Forums. Same with Styx, PJW, Alex Jones, Moly, Milo...any e celeb.

proof that any media can turn 1488 just like an AI

90% of women are unfuckable without makeup

D&C shill thread with shill OP pic and fake purity-spirilling coordinated replies. Antifa are literally that butt-blasted they come to Sup Forums to try to seperate from us one of the people who was on the front lines pushing their shit in at Berkeley.

Funny fight between Lauren and some greenhaired antifa harpie:
youtu.be/wvgZrYTE2BU

"E-celeb" shouldn't even be a word.

It's not 2005 anymore. It's not weird is someone is famous through the internet now.

Ok I'll change my language. The point still stands.

(((Lauren Southern)))

kike whore

she looks retarded with the helmet on

Add "Feed me 100 Nazi Scalps!" to the other close up photo of her bent over hairy arsehole and draw on angry eyes to each asscheck.

>tanned german

homosexual detected

Nice divide and conquer package you got prepared there shill

Haha all you fucking useless betas in this thread have done far less for your country than this Canadian. Nobody can straight up go 1488 without losing the support of the common people. Not after Hitler pulled that trick. Jews are quick to eat you if you try.

I don't disagree with anything you said but I don't see the point of galvanizing behind anyone that isn't excelling in some aspect of life. Then again I don't watch any of these shits nor do I care what fate has in store for them or their listeners.

>oy vey,! I know! i'll deflect!

>something something transgender
>"im legally a man"

is this some game to her? its like some recess game girls use to play.

she makes points. then
>"I'm legally a man"

okay...

fuck what a shit show. Didn't realize the crowds were that big. This is like a counter culture riot against each other. Never seen anything like it in my life I think. This world is going to shit, and right now is the first time I think it might be a good thing so we can take back America from soapbox commies.

They're not running for political office. These people are just useful for spreading right-wing ideas to normies.

>I'm in the center of this video this video

YAAAAAAAAAAAAS QUEEN SLAY

Why are there no decent pictures of her feet?

Really suspicious desu.

Why do you kids post here? The rules clearly state 18+

Laren Souther a cute! CUTE!

It kinda is a game I guess, she felt emboldened to try to provoke her to violence because she knew she couldn't get hurt with all those guys around her

but she is..
youtube.com/watch?v=gGpZSefYvwM

>Sensible girl who isn't a feminist leftie retard
>Sup Forums with their complex issues start attacking her for being Jewish and going against Trump

And you wonder why women turn to the left? Idiots.

Also Lauren if you're reading this, post feet.

I know I'd like to come on her back.

ignore the divide and conquer shills

Lauren is the best Sup Forumsfu

She barely even went against Trump. Her reaction was similar to most of Sup Forums, disappointment with that specific Syria strike

thank you! i am so sick of these divide and conquer shills in pol. cant tell if real shills or just do-nothing purists who'd rather let all their ideas rot in an ivory tower

Marry one, fuck one:
Lauren Southern
Tomi Lahren

Hard mode: you can't pick both twice and you can't pick neither

Shut up faggots lauren is my woman

>white knightin for a jew

Seems like you really like that gefilte fish.

I bet she would also enjoy covering my BBC

Marry Lauren
Fuck Tomi

I'm not marrying a baby murderer 2bh

Marry Lauren, fuck Ann Coulter, kill Tomi Lahren

It is because she is government cointelpro. Uncanny valley. Possible to believe if you pay no attention at all, but obviously off if you look.

youtube.com/watch?v=F1wppRZxNMo

youtube.com/watch?v=2qgzUCOI3Mg

Would I not get to the fuck the one I marry? I guess I'd gay marry Lauren.

She does hint towards white nationalism. I'm pretty sure a lot of mainstream conservatives have realized how better our country would be if it was homogeneous culturally and racially.

she's ugly even with that

>Anyone have the snapchat of Lauren showing her tits?

how do you get greasy ass? sweaty yeah but greasy?

Lauren Southern Footage of Berkeley.

[YouTube] Lauren Southern Coverage of Antifa vs Trump Supporters Battle (embed)

Just before they arrive at the point where the smoke wall appereas some mintues later - and the chasing of the antifa happened - she gets told "were are almost here" and she replys "oh we are almost there".

What did she / they know? Was the smoke bomb planned? Was the "undisturbed" fight wanted by someone? So police wasnt allowed to interveine.

youtu.be/oUZ7D4QyUgo?t=56m14s (embed)

"I come back online when things go crazy"

Vagina worshipping faggots like this one disgust me. There are plenty of people that have better ideas than her, plenty of people offering quality content with principles and a history of consistency. Instead you folks orbit this slut arround the place, as she parrots the ideas of people better than her. She is just another attention seeking whore, saying whatever gets her attention and praise. But since she is whoring herself in your particular direction at this moment, you choose to ignore it all.

lol he has bad aim. hits her right in the forehead instead of her nose

youtu.be/oUZ7D4QyUgo?t=53m18s

first link mentioned in previous post - but badly linked

pic related

She moved downwards as she flinched for impact, watch it again. It would have hit her square on the nose bridge.

Check out these videos:

Lauren has been confirmed as cointelpro long time ago.

Someone better cough up the snack if this exists.

False dichotomy. If people like Jared Taylor were as popular as her obviously Sup Forums would support them over her.

But people like that just can't penetrate the normie consciousness.