Defend this Trumpcucks

Other urls found in this thread:

alternet.org/activism/brave-new-films-trump-slams-hedge-fund-guys-tax-evasion
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hows anyone surprised by this?

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

These "defend your trump vote" threads are dumb. Trump wasn't elected to be a good leader, he was elected because he wasn't hillary. He wasn't attached to a movement that has spent the last 20-30 years telling white people that they are inherently racist and privileged or telling men that they are no longer relevant and whenever they have an opinion to share in regards to the future of the country, they are automatically wrong because they are men.

The last presidential election was about the excluded majority trying to burn that shithole to the ground in protest, and it's worked amazingly well thus far. I look forward to the future chronicles of Trump.

>Trump wasn't elected to be a good leader,

He wasn't elected, he was a appointed leader.

Do you know anything about hedge funds whatsoever, and could you please tell me how hedge funds operate according to securities legislation? Please research Securities Act; Securities & Exchange Act; Investment Company Act; and Advisers Act. Pleb

Explain.

If you're going to play the "technically I corrected your slightly inaccurate technical error" card, I'm going to call you a cockhead and suggest you kill yourself.

In either event, he's still president and all the moaning in all the whorehouses in america won't change that.

>In either event, he's still president and all the moaning in all the whorehouses in america won't change that.
Surprisingly well put,don't mind if I borrow it

He campaigned on tax cuts, you brain-dead communist subhuman.

All you, leaf.

I'm hearing a lot of excuses and not much defense

Hahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahaha

You're hearing no excuses or defense, fucktard. I doubt your reading comprehension is up to scratch when you post comments like that.

>(((Greenwald)))

Im not since tax breaks were part of his campaign. As he said large companies would be more willing to stay stateside if the government wasnt raping them with taxes.

>Explain.

Electoral college

Yep, you're a cockhead - kill yourself.

You completely ignored Fucktard

Here's your (you)

>FLIPS ON FUCKING EVERYTHING
>IT'S OK BECAUSE GOD EMEPEROR :)DDDDDDDD

I actually cannot believe you faggots fell for his whole 'drain the swamp' fiasco and honestly believing he would have built a physical wall across the mexican border.

You guys are hilarious.

>inb4 AHH-UHH BUT UHH I KNEW IT WAS JUST TO GET VOTES

>if taxes are too high, big corporations leave and pay zero taxes
>if taxes are low, big corporations stay and pay all their taxes
>globalists cucks have been intentionally sabotaging the united states with high-tax legislation to cripple small/medium businesses with unfair tax burdens which make them uncompetitive while big businesses shuffle their assets to other countries
>Trump said he would make it more competitive for business to stay in business in the united states
>this literally does that

>businness insider
you know we read wikileaks right?

ITT: newfags and The_Donald spout memes and act like big faggots

3.5 months.

Not everything is achievable on the first round.

Some things are not achievable at all.

when did he say he was going to raise taxes ????

>when did he say he was going to raise taxes ????

2015, guess you weren't paying attention faggot

>Robert Greenwald
>Charles Khan

That's wrong

He said he would decrease taxes, and the money would be made up by closing all kinds of loopholes. He's not gonna close the loopholes,main reason being that he's benefiting from them. Instead the money will come from gutting Obamacare and Medicaid.

Hillary would probably be worse off for Americans and the rest of the world but seeTrumpfucks are really deluded

>i have no idea how elections and the electoral college work : the post

>oGbdb+zL

You failed at reading comprehension too. She most definitely would have been worse for america, but she wouldn't be burning it to the ground, just making it worse to actually live in for a longer period of time.

Face it, you didn't get your way. You have no one to blame but your own voting bloc and favored party.

>You calling ANYONE else deluded
lmao, made my day

>leaf: the post

>not an argument: the post

It's been less than 6 months you ignorant potato faggot, how long did it take king nigger to push through his "affordable" healthcare bill

>Defend this DRUMFKINS!
>Posts a pic of a headline
>no fucking article.

Id love to investigate further and maybe provide a defense but it seems you conveniently left out the source of your pic. But im sure you're not a shill.

Fucking leafs I swear.

Thank god. I have a few million in carried interest I'm making for the next several years and I already get taxed on my salary

>No link
Fake news

Faggot redditors who can't google

alternet.org/activism/brave-new-films-trump-slams-hedge-fund-guys-tax-evasion

The thing is Paul and Trump spent maybe a week working on a bill that completely fucks the middle and lower class. Then they tried ramming it through Congress and couldn't even do that because even Republicans thought the bill was fucked. After Trump's shitty little bill failed, he had a tantrum and said maybe hell just leave Obamacare forever.

>research my argument for me!

Get back to leftypol faggot. Or are you still waiting behind the furfags to get your board back?

the carried interest exemption is gay. hedge fund investors should pay regular capital gains like every one else. its not like you have to pay ordinary income rates on capital gains, just man up and pay the 15% tax.

So I read your source and their literal argument is that despite the fact this loop hole had existed well before Trump got in office, and despite the fact the loop hole is getting closed on a state by state basis without any required action by the Trump admin, since the loop hole still exists currently, Trump flipflopped.

This is nothing but opinion piece bullshit. That's like entering into a contact for 4 years and getting mad that the other party hasn't made good on a specific issue of the deal after 2 months despite the fact the other party is working on other issues AND the specific issue is being resolved under a separate process. If trump focused his efforts on this then he would be wasting his time since he could be working on other things in parallel while the states close the loop hole themselves.

You see what happens when you post a source? I can provide an argument. But obviously op didn't want an argument because they are a faggot leaf shill.

I believe that taxation is theft anyways, so why the fuck would I care that people are paying less in taxes? That's exactly what I wanted to have happen, dumbass.

*hand rubbing intensifies*

get cucked stupiud Americans, your contry was created as a tool for rich to control the world. Fucking uneducated, mixed, cultureless, 30 million foodstamp trash.

bow down to your master

I only support Trump for his immigration policy.

Don't care about this other shit.

same tbhfam

this is one of those loopholes for the elite. it's a clear double standard. No surprise Trump cucks out to Kushnerites, he's surrounded by neo-cohens who make alot of money playing this game.

starting to look alot like Clinton got elected.

>he can fuck me as long as he keeps the sandnigs out
>2 bans failed

Shills will not respond to this because it is accurate

Last one off the Trump Train, don't forget to derail it for betraying us.

God Bless America!

World War III isn't a big deal?

He is a retard. Of course he is not going to answer.

You are on Sup Forums you idiot. They worship chaos

You are still a fucking leaf. Day of the rake can't come soon enough.

>I can't come to a reasonable conclusion by myself so I shill myself to the red team because Hillary sucks

>they