Besides crying in the internet, what are you doing to save the white race? Where is your 7th son...

Besides crying in the internet, what are you doing to save the white race? Where is your 7th son? Do you know female Ahmeds have in average 5 sons?

This.

Nothing, because I am a white skinned mestizo and I have a jewish diaspora surname
JUST

HA whenever Chileans tell me how they are better than us Cubans I'll just remember this.

That comic is less subtle than anything Ben Garrison has ever done.

There is no saving it. There is nothing to save. The blood of lesser men has taken over. Our best have been spent long ago. You were born into this losing battle. Sorry.

>us cubans
>american flag
What?

Post Sinead McCarthy pics.

Why do you care? Brazillians aren't white.

>me on the right

At least he lives in his country, you fucking spic.

>Wearing sketchers instead of Nazi Balance
>Liking Sinead
>Not having Emily Youcis and Daily Stormer somewhere

Absolutely Haram.

>what are you doing to save the white race?
Not race mixing and diluting the blood which is more than a lot of people can say

I spend hours spreading right wing propoganda on the internet.

Bongistan just tomohawked your ass

Whites don't need more babies, population of the world is too high, shitskins just need to stop breeding and leave white lands.

OP's pic related literally looks like Rick Wilson. Meanwhile most of the dudes at Berkley looked pretty normal to fashy. They few weebs are, frankly, T_D (though not all T_D are weebs.)

Well been upping my weight at the gym, cutting out sugar, trans fats, and anything that doesn't need to be tossed or frozen after a couple weeks (processed foods.) Also reading a bit more to be able to inform others, trying to make more money for future f@m, and I've been reeeeing on the internet occasionally.
Need to aquire gf now, but won't happen until I get back home at least in a few weeks.

Im shitposting everyday so im actively involved in saving white race.

I'm a Native American that is over half native. I got my own racial problems to worry about. We almost legitimately extinct nigga so I gotta put a baby in something. As it goes right now it's probably gonna be in my white gf.

Nothing. You would have to be an idiot to think there's any "saving the white race" without literally exterminating every non-western nation and become isolationist.

This isnt going to happen.

If Africa has billions of people and Asia has billions of people and the west only has a billion people then it's an inevitability that the other countries will overtake us and they won't be altruistic about it.

There is simply no realistic hope.

th-thic?

/thread

I am going to the army to kill sand niggers for pay. Good enough I would say.

Nihilism master race
Not like it matters though...

>Quantity beats quality
>This is why Europe has conqured the world in a couple of centuries.

Nuke them before they nuke us.

HIGH TEST

implying the leftists don't fear the weaponized autism on this board

>Besides crying in the internet, what are you doing to save the white race?
Existing.

The guy that draws these is LITERALLY a mentally ill hapa redditor

Yes. The population of Europe was vastly greater than the places they colonised. The places they failed to colonise had populations and historical development rivaling their own (the Mid East and Asia).

There are two solutions for the West not to die:
1. Drop out of global economics and become isolationist. Only trade with other western countries. This will cripple foreign nations from being able to continue expanded at the rate they are and rival the west militarily.
2. Nuke every brown country and exterminate as many as possible.

>The places they failed to colonise had populations and historical development rivaling their own

Still conquered and subjugated those nations.

And there weren't that many more Europeans than Africans or Americans

I currently work as an intern for a U.S.senator, once I graduate I'll be instantly hired and put in leadership since my boys already knows what I'm good at
From there I'll work my way up the ranks until I have enough contacts to make a bid for office. If I can get there I'll play it cool for a while, and when the time is right I plan to introduce legislation that will benefit the American whites overwhelmingly
My goals is to amend the 14th amendment, and abolish the 1965 immigration act
But I'll have to do Normie things so normies don't suspect me
That's the plan anyway, I figure if I set high standards for myself and I don't make it all the way I'll still end up in a nice spot
And even if I don't make it into office I can still bounce around senators and congressmens offices influencing them as much as possible
Or I could settle down with a nice white girl I know from church

Unrealistic. I believe enforcing, encouraging and providing abortion and sterilization for free works wonder.

But "muh-morals" cuckservatives always cockblock this easy solution.

Easy fix: add sterilization to the actual HIV/Aids UN program in african/under-developed countries. Instead of always avoiding sterilization of poor because retarded reasons(muh bible), when it's a cheap and humane solution and even the poor wishes for it.