So Sup Forums, would you ever put your seed in one of these?

So Sup Forums, would you ever put your seed in one of these?

Sure

In order to do that I would have to be hard. HaHaha... yeah, that's not happening.

Kek

Oh shiiit

i did

That's actually pretty damn 'Murican. I think it's time to start gardening

I have. She was on the pill though. She was also from a very good family. It was in college and I still think about her sometimes. Was good.

fpbp

if it's actually a female and not a faggot trap then yes.

hell yes i'd contribute to upbreeding.

Yes.

Could be the niggerest nigger in all of niggerland, still better and acts whiter than an english wymyn.

100%...I'm really racist against Black people but I would definitely fuck them

I feel no respect for anyone who wants mongrel children over white ones. Denying a white child life but a brown one is utterly disgusting. It destroys our country and turns us into a shithole like Brazil.

white latina or jewish only

Disgusting.

If she's a nice girl why not

I have.
>fuck I miss uni

>not colonising the lesser races
Cucks.

I'd put it in that one.

fpbp

>leaf
still counts

If she's a based African, than yes. Nigress no. Learn the difference

Don't, have white children through surrogacy.

Yeah, in the ass or mouth.
I'd love to piss all over that whore

Not worth the risk of STD

I'll go with a bullet instead.

No, i don't want my kids to have a shit life, get shot or be discriminated against.

I just did

I was never really into black girls until I had a decently attractive one get hired at a place I used to work at. I guess there is some urban legend that black girls like bald white guys (i am bald) and this proved to be fairly true in my experience. There is just something raw and animalistic about them. It's hard to explain. It's like the difference between a girl and a woman but on a much more cerebral level. Maybe it's the taboo of interracial or maybe it's just the contrast. But they are much more sexual beings it seems

If there's a 100% chance the kid doesn't come out black then less.

I mean... yeah? Wouldn't you? She could be nice.

>Implying there is anything wrong with BLEACHing sexy ebonies
>Implying anyone here could pick and choose when they got pussy

The baldness reminds them of the daddy they never had

yes and i bet her ass if phat, and her pussy is tight and creamy

Sup Forums BTFO... I'm not even that good looking

I hope you kill yourself, white babies are 49% of American births and what you just did is disgusting. Denying a white child life makes me vomit. Fuck you civic nationalist pigs. Your kid will like Nigger culture over white culture. Your kid will support shit like BLM over white people. Your kid will despise you for being white.

Honestly, yeah.

I'd definitely fuck her. But having kids with her would not be desirable.

It's 2017. Your kid might come out black but at least it's yours. If you got a white wife your kid is gonna come out just as black.

NOPE

>Yes Goyim white babies have no importance in 2017 make more brown and ruin your countries

Fuck off you disgusting kike

I would if I could bang her without having any responsibilities for the kids.

It would keep this nigger busy with her muds and away from making real nigger babies. Sure the muds would still be cancer, but it's better than having more 100% pure niggers.

>when your IQ is so low you don't get the sarcastic savage play on white women

Black women are animals in bed.

are you me?

No - Ethopian women are the african master race - very aryan face structure.

I'm not putting my seed anywhere this far.

I believe this but is it true for genuine lookers i.e. the OP? I suppose it depends on her temperament but most beautiful women have an entitlement attitude when it comes to the bedroom.

If her face wasnt plastic/she proved it by making literally any other face in her pictures, sure.

Yes. Slave owners fucked their slaves all the time and no one was more racist than them.

Goddamn, I'm jealous.

Honestly, my ex was black and she was quite attractive - not as white facial features as OP though. She was not stuck up.
However if I had to guess, you're best off with a non American black. My ex was from Trinidad/Tobago and honestly was a great person, and a badass lay. Didn't love her though so I cut her loose for her own good.

He should just move out American entirely and not add more brown to my country. Let's improve the white birth rates here while race-mixers can leave.

I've heard this from friends as well. I haven't spoken to many but honestly all the Africans I have talked to were pleasant. Very difficult to get along with African-Americans even in a friendly context.

i would rather this

No because I have autism and cannot into approaching women

no, i don't want to contribute to future crime statistics

stop posting apes and monkeys

Kek get out of my country first. I'm a southerner, I've dealt with much worse. Name any kind of humane contest and I will beat you in it.

No thanks, I don't need some race-mixing hillbilly talking shit to me. I'm the one that's going to have white kids. You're going to be stuck with little deniro mongrels for 18 years and it will be hell. Kek

this

Yeh, i love being a conqueror. But I'd never actually commit myself to raising the thing. Or do it at the expense of having white kids. Then I'd be the conquered.

I am can get most of the women I desire. I know most women just want to have fun and I can get along with them. I wish you the best because your white waifu is going to get an abortion and I know that will due a number on you.

I will abuse her if she does that, I'm not some cuckold faggot unlike you. Hell I would beat her with a frying pan and knock her out and then stick my dick in her mouth and facefuck her.

Your country will never be white again anyways, who cares.

African Americans are the one true nigger. Compare them to a person from T and T there's no comparison.

Leaf

Of course. In fact I'm going to go take a shower and fuck my nigress gf with my 12 inch chink dick.

This.

Never

>60% and falling
>Canada is still around 80%.
Not that I give a shit about the white races future, but you're doing a hell of a lot worse than us retard.

A fall of man apple? No. It has its own seed. Cursed for having made fight constantly with the Devil

I like Aryan women. Not shit skins.

Thats a man, baby

the thing i dont like about dark skinned (unmixed) black chicks is that they always have short hair. I dont mind the nappy hair but I dont like short hair period on women

I'd put a watermelon seed in her for the keks

I call them Friday night specials.

I tell them all my name is Mike.
It's not.

Brazilian white guy here, I thought have 4 or 5 bastards on qt niggers and make then get fat and screwd after pregnancy.

>live in the South of Brazil(just white people)
>go to Rio
>lot of niggers twerk their ass out
>they love white guys because we don't stinks like niggers
>take a bath a day and you good to go
>doggystyle then
>profit

Not worth the child support and shit from nig family.

Oh, dont forget to use fake names please. Government cant find you this way

Is she attractive yes but she is just not my type so its a fucking no

Yes

>me and my and qt black gf just broke up after 8 months
>remember the times we had
>remember how she was my best friend in the whole world
>remember taking her to a sushi restauraunt for our first date
>smile

>remember she had the perfect hourglass figure with even better tits to ass ratio
>sob

Hell yeah. I'd even consider marriage

sage

it's bait you fucking idiot

Yes, and I have. Didn't want to be insensitive to their culture though so I'm not raising it.

why did you leave m8

t. married to negress man

No, I never would. It doesn't even have anything to do with Sup Forums, it's just that black women look absolutely unaesthetic to me.

It doesn't matter if you show me some ugly baboon or a model, I'm just not attracted to black women at all.

Epic dude

She wanted to be more independent and didn't want to lead me on. What broke me is that she basically didn't want to even be friends anymore so I've been severely depressed since then.

the average European American has an IQ of a hundred and three the average African American has an IQ of 85, would that make a mulatto have an average IQ 94.

im not a faggot. I dont turn down pussy dont fucking care what race it is. Shes hot? she gets the D

A pillow?

Bang? Why not. Plant my seed? No.

As white guy i'd probably only consider planting my seed in an Educated Jap or Korean.

No.

Animals everywhere else too.

she probably had pressure from family.

For a leaf, you are pretty alright.

Is this her daughter?

>i'm so desparate for pussy i would literally fuck anything

what did i expect from a refugee on free wifi