This is an image of Russian supported rebels in Eastern Ukraine...

This is an image of Russian supported rebels in Eastern Ukraine. They are celebrating the opening of a brand new freshly painted bus stop.

twitter.com/loogunda/status/853245170548178945

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/099319110X/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

good for them

Didn't know subhumans could paint.

That's pretty mean user

did they build it like that because of all random mortars and shelling or is that just the style in East Europe?

Jesus Fucking Christ

What's wrong?

Looks pretty awful.
They didn't even finish painting it.

it looks like it was built by the flintstones

wtf i love khazaria...I mean ukraine and NATO now

I worked landscaping/construction/home remodeling for a few years and this triggers the shit out of me

Is the bus stop concrete because it's a warzone?

They look pretty well dressed and fed.

He's honest at least

I have the same skull type as the guy in the black jacket

What does that mean Sup Forums?

What the fuck is that even made out of, dirt?

you'd be bad a building bus stops

Its means neither of you are white.

wew

Also before RIDF invades this threads let's just remember that while Russia > NATO, it's more the lesser of two evils than a genuine nationalist haven. Those people in the pic cheer about killing 'fascists'. 'Nuff said.

That's a sturdy looking bus stop desu

It's a fine bus stop, it will keep the rain off and allow for some shelter from the wind, I hope they enjoy many years of getting buses to and from it

I like this bus stop, it is a very nice building

>poor miserable people that are being bombed to death every day build a reinforced bus stop to protect from mortar fire
>people on the Internet make fun of them for being poor and building an ugly bus stop
Smdh tbqh

The scene is reminiscent of the opening of the Brandenburg gate by Prince Frederick William II

We had sort of similar one's here before, then they made it in steel and plastic. Now they aren't putting walls on it, I miss the old ones, comfy in bad weather.

Slavs are basically below sub-saharan Africans when it comes to architecture.

Fuck fuck fuck
The Slavs are getting more technological advanced, time for another man made famine in Ukraine

did they run out of paint before completing it?

I see they gathered the prettiest girls from the village for the grand opening!

>not knowing soviet bus stop designs
amazon.com/dp/099319110X/

Read a book you niggers

huh

I think I need to close the window. It's getting a bit shilly in here...

They did a pretty shitty job of it.

wow, that's actually pretty neat

Yes? They live in a fucking warzone you absolute leaf, they can't just run down to Jimmy's Paint Shack and pick up another can of Ambiguous Mint Green

>Swedish women present Swedish man with newly built Cuckshed.
>Bjorn, a homeless veteran, had recently vacated his Stockholm apartment after his wife insisted her Somali bull replace him.

They could have painted the outside first. Instead they used up their paint for the inside.

How hard is it to build in a straight line instead of this subhuman Flintstones tier shit? It's disgusting, what sort of "person" would consider this nigger pile of crap to be something worth celebrating?

The inside's where the people will be

They look like a pleasant bunch.

I hope they enjoy the bus stop

They just need to get a bus service going on ...and they'll be on their way.

How did they manage to manipulate such great blocks of stone into these precise positions?

it follows the natural curvature of the earth for maximum stability.

It points directly to the constellation Leo.
Amazing engineering.

They don't put walls on them now because they need to be visible in the case a Norwegian woman gets raped by migrants.

Economies don't shut down completely in war zones, and it's not that hot, I'm pretty sure they could find some more paint (unless they got it cheap because it was discontinued for being so fucking ugly)

>192 pages of Soviet bus stops

Good for them. It looks like a nice place also

> It looks like a nice place also
These aren't special ed students, you don't need to pretend to spare their feelings

Fuck it, why not