What's wrong with Israel?

What have they done to you? The State of Israel in the time of its existence has gone from nothing to a modern, first world state despite extreme challenges and constant foreign aggression.
You people owe the Jewish people an apology.

There are Jews there, often with dual citizenship to other nations that they drain of wealth and resources.

>What's wrong with Israel?
N O T H I N G

They are leaches who want to subvert and destroy other nations to serve their own ends.

[citation needed]

It still exists.

dumb kike lover

1. Constanly demanding support from America.
2. Supporting terrorists in Syria.
3. Smugly claims to be the only democracy in the Middle East, but is in fact an apartheid regime.

Do you mean Leeches?

ara ara

Why can jews have a homeland,

but they flood our white lands with degenerate sub 90 IQ animals with incompatible cultures.

Why shouldn't we support Israel? It's the best nation in the Middle East, You know for a fact that Israel has been one of the largest victims of Islamic terror in the world and that it would be counter productive for them to support a group of anti-Semites. Even if Israel is an "Apartheid Regime," that doesn't make the country undemocratic. Was the US a dictatorship when Jim Crow was still around? You probably support Jim Crow anyway.

ufufu

Why is that bad?

#OpenBordersForIsrael

Yes I fucked up

Have this so I can make amends

wew
You are so fucking naive

go back to redit asshole

You know the Israel-Palestine Conflict is more complicated than two people in a basement.

>it's the best nation in the Middle East
Who the fuck cares, the only reason why we should support Israel: Less Jews in Europe and America
Can you even imagine the consequences of it being overrun by mudslimes?
>refugee crisis but this time with kikes
>governments wouldn't even want to stop them from coming because muhhh holocaust
No thanks

Do you mean Reddit? I don't use it.

A parasite state. If not for American aid and military protection, Israel would have been destroyed a long time ago. Nothing but parasites. Jews know this of course, but since they're demonic scum, they feel no guilt.

All nations depend on one another to survive.
Being friends with the US doesn't make you a parasite.

True, but it's still a fairly accurate representation of how Israel has acted.

Other than the human trafficking of white women and the black market organ trade which has it's base in Israel? Rockefeller changed hearts like six times. Where did those organs come from? Well probably from some young unknown palestinian that the kikes killed off. Now i don't really care about palestinians very much, but I still feel for anyone that has to live in close proximity to kikes.

They're a fucking parasite when they take this much money despite being a first world country.

The kike already knows all of this, but since he's a demon (literally descended from Satan), he doesn't feel any guilt.

>You people owe the Jewish people an apology.
That's very low effort bait OP. Here's a better one:
If the reason pedos can't sexually touch preteens is that they can't consent then why jews don't need consent to perform genital mutilation on newborn babies?
*grabs pocorn*

They need that help because their neighbors want them DEAD

At least they would not be able to rape your woman and act like niggers
The muslims in the other hand, can do it while you watch the rabbi rubbing his hand
As long as israel exist as an independent country, there will be no peace in the ME, only war, until there is nothing left

Nothing against it but.
All jews around the world should be send there.
Dual citizenship revoked.

Look up Jewish Right of Return.

Synagogue of Satan innit

Firstly, they don't need that much foreign aid for that. Secondly, why do you think their neighbours want them dead?

Parasites responsible for the wars and refugees in Middle East.

Their holy book demands the death of those who are not Islamic.

>Secondly, why do you think their neighbours want them dead?
they dindu nuffin
they good jews

Surrounded by border fences and walls, over 100 nuclear bombs in their arsenal, all of their enemies are impoverished third world countries. Yeah, they need that aid badly. Jews are demons. They feel no guilt or shame; they only desire to lie, cheat and steal as much as they can from the goyim.

You are very lucky to have this man

Nothing, they're valuable allies against the muslim menace.

>Jews are demons

What the hell is wrong with you people?

Just deport all jews in the world to Israel and stop the central banking system and we will be ok with (you).

We're mad at them for not reining in the diaspora and their kikery. Also, incidents like the bombings of the USS Liberty.

But, you damned fool, the regimes of Syria and Egypt (and to an extent Jordan) have been secular, not Islamist. At the risk of sounding like a liberal cuck, not every nominal Muslim is actually a violent Jihadist. Look at Assad ffs

I hope lads get your shit together soon.

Go back to pleddit, seriously.

Oh NO! I accidentally dropped this very interesting pic on my post!

Their Arab Nationalist policies led to governments taking action, and their populaces supported due to Islam. Don't tell me Baath didn't result in violent behavior from the Arabs in Israel and Iran.

Stop talking trash about my masters.

This man may hate your government and your methods, but he believes in a one state solution that includes both the palis and the jews (except the ashkenazis, they should fuck off to hell and rightfully so).
He also respects you even though you're his enemies.

Just look at a typical Jewish face and tell me they aren't of demonic blood.

I don't use it. Go back to your Hitler shrine.

Oh WOW! It happened again!! How clumsy of me!

I'm not in Israel, I'm in Palestine (West Bank, a little right of Israel)
I don't know why the fuck I am assigned this abomination of a flag and I am ashamed to post

WHAT? YOU GOT QUESTIONS ABOUT ISRAEL AND THE JEWISH PEOPLE GOY? YOU'LL BE HEARING FROM MY LAWYERS FOR YOUR BLATANT ANTI-SEMITISM! OH VEY BERTHA ITS ANUDDAH SHOAH WHEN WILL THEY LET OUR PEOPLE GO!?!?

Holy shit! Three times in a row! Am I cursed?!

Damn.

This is a very vague post that doesn't really say anything. You state that the secular government enacted polices that the populace supported because they were Islamist. That doesn't make any sense you retard.

Yes, it does. The political class accomplishes its expansionist goals and the population doesn't care because it satisfies the demands of their religion.

>Go back to your Hitler shrine.
lel I'm not a jerrycuck.

But I'd rather be a naziboo jerrycuck than a bluepilled alt-lite faggot.

I feel you lad.

nothing, israel a best.

Israel should perhaps be located elsewhere, away from Arabs. I was thinking Madagascar or some remote island where you would be landlocked.

>what's wrong with Israel

It's full of hook-nosed evil kikes. If we could get rid of Israel, metro NYC, and LA, the world would be a better place. /thread

But this is circular reasoning. You automatically imply that setting out to remove Israel is a bad thing. You're supposed to proving why people should support Israel. You keep shifting the subject because you keep getting BTFO.

>remote island where you would be landlocked
>remote island
>landlocked

What did he mean by this?

they fund terrorists

This isn't happening! FOUR times?! Better just go to bed..

Israel is democratic, relatively wealthy, not Islamic, productive, allied to the west, and not aggressive.

>and not aggressive.

>mfw fellow lutfisk
hoy fem

Stop being fucking autistic and read why I mean not what I wrote. If you can't figure it out, I can write another post.

This too

>democratic
Not a good thing

>relatively wealthy
Because they given shitloads of foreign aid money by the US >not Islamic
Correct. They are Jewish, which is worse.

>productive
Again, largely down to the money they get.

>allied to the west
Only because their politicians bribe our politicians, and because of powerful Jewish lobby groups in Western countries.

>not aggressive
The Palestinians would have something to say about that. As do I - some of us still haven't forgotten the Jewish terrorism in the 1930s.

An aspiring Austrian painter once tried to do that. They didn't like the idea very much. Pic related kekeke

No I get what you mean, I love landlocked islands my dude

It's so fun to go swimming in the surrounding sand and dirt

>us politicians can't agree on whether a white female who gets raped by a nigger should be able to terminate her pregnancy

>100% support for Israel

Do not question your Ashkenazi masters

We don't mind their government, they try to win us over everytime and share a lot of civilian and military tech with us. The reason why our missile program is better than Europeans.

DIE JUDEN

This is the exact reason why India doesn't allow duel citizenship

>isolationist Americans enraged by America's foreign aid handouts

>same people happy to fund Israel with billions each year

Stay brainwashed

They're actually shit allies and we get nothing in return for how much they fuck us over

We should adopt a neutral policy towards them

Fuck Jews and fuck Israel

You mean Palestine, right?

Too many Jews. Jews depend on others for service and support systems. If you have a whole nation full of people who have deemed themselves too good to take out trash, then your country fills up with garbage. The jew needs to learn humility in his day to day actions. If not, God will surely punish him. Jews lie, cheat and steal. Thats why Isreal is fukd

I'd be quite happy to see Israel exist if all the fucking skypes would go there and stay there and stopped whining and claiming unique victim status..

>Me Israel panders more to India (allegedly a third world shithole) than America

you love killing jesus christ you mean

OY GEVALT

>Implying he existed in the first place

They're gentiles

Denying the holocaust is illegal? But truth doesn't need laws to defend itself. In other words.. :^)

You arnt exploiting an infant when you circumcise, and there are benefits to the surgery.. Molesting a preteen is not in the same league at all.

Settle down stink dick.

>still wanting to give them a HQ where they can plot against the rest of the world
lol

Jesus hangs-out with Krishna on a regular basis. Who do you think makes her so happy?

>jews have most mental illnesses according to their own encyclopedias
Do you have a three times' more smeggy vag there Meg?

>.jpg with text on it
>these are sources for Sup Forums

some of you are so autistic i question if you are shills

It's home to the kike pestilence.

I want a yandere, Israel waifu.

uhhh how are they first world when their internet sucks ass? Friggen Syria literally has or had better internet.

Stop shilling here, hasbara

PISS OFF!!!

Didn't know Jesus was a woman.