Democracy is kill

Democracy is kill.
We have to save Anzu from Erdogan and the Islamist Turkroaches.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0fQ1i6Zw6JA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Come to think of it, that is actually pretty ironic.

Get fucked Anzu. I hate Erdogan but i hate that attention whoring weaboo cunt even more. DIE ! GEBER ORUSPU !

I know, who the fuck votes against their ability to vote.

Also does anyone know if the party is secular or not?

Degenerate, she's a bald roach.
Tell me where you are so I can kick your ass, senpai.

All these celebs in Turkey trying to delegitimize the results of the referendum are literally the Turkish counter parts of libtard Western celebrities who tried to declare Trump win or Brexit as illegitimate and "undemocratic".

A little TOO ironic, I really do think.

Reminder that pure democracy is an abhorrent political system that, if it exists at all, should only be a part of the political system, not it's defining trait

>"Save me user! marry me so I can have citizenship in your country and leave Turkey!"

How does Sup Forums react?

Kek.

So roaches are literally subhumans who deserve to be gased?

I'd rather burn that heathen with fire
3D IS STILL PD

Are there any pictures of this bitch without 50 pounds of makeup?

She better stay where she at. Fuck that Weaboo bitch. We got enough weaboo hags ruining our Weiber. HITLER WHERE YOU AT ? WE NEED YOU NIGGA !

Anzu is my wife and I want to consummate our union!!!

>she

Okay, is Anzu a boy or a girl? I need to know whether or not I should be ashamed of popping a boner everytime I see "her" picture.

Yes

She is qt

shes literally just an average girl who slaps on makeup and wigs. Id say shes doing it for male attention but because shes a dyke shes probably just doing it because shes a weaboo who likes to cosplay

I want to fuck this roach (male)

>a

Gay marriage is still illegal here sorry

Looks like thing 3 to me

She is FEMALE! and not a ROACH, she is a BYZANTINE PRINCESS!

>Brexit in the UK
>Trump in America
>Erdogan in Turkey

How do we stop the rural and suburban menace?

anzu is (unfortunately) not a trap. Some turk who went to school with her posted an old year book a year ago or something and shes always been a girl. Shes just flat as a pancake, which can happen to biological girls sometimes.

Three strikes, you're out m8

Beat her to death

how do we save her?

>dyke
>last vlog was literally her on a date with a guy

how old is she, do you have thepic

she can rot with the rest of the turkroaches

I want to protect that roach ;(

What about the Mount & Blade dev team?

As a greekfag I legitimately fear for her safety

please save her kek

Why is Anzu so perfect Sup Forums?

LOL, as if the vote weren't totally fixed. "Democracy" is a joke everywhere in the world. Fuck Democracy, capitalism is the only truth.

anzu will be kill soon.

Qt grill

>b

>people

>Small
>Cute
>Worth protecting

There's also another part of me that wants to destroy her with my dick, but she needs to get out of Turkey before it turns into another shariah zone.

>but she needs to get out of Turkey...
Stop right there, burger! NOBODY NEEDS TO GET OUT OF TURKEY! EVERONE STAY EXACTLY WHERE THEY ARE!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Is Anzu confirmed for "ourgay"?

The difference is that neither Brexit nor Trump's victory granted the government despotic powers. That comparison is absolutely specious

Yea no shit, and? Enlighten us more ahmed

what a cuck, did she even respond? or does she just use him like other orbiter cucks?

It's OK. Anzu would be counted as non-hispanic white in our census.

FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT THIS CALIBRE OF IDIOCY HAS BEEN IMPORTED ON MASSE TO EUROPE AND THIS WILL CONTINUE TO HAPPEN

That's how it always starts...

This is the only question that matters

Under 3 conditions.
1. Never show any sign of roachness
2. Never stop cosplaying
3. NEVER FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, BE WITHOUT MAKE UP

>Implying any muslim nation is actually democratic

isn't anzu a tranny?

her roach accent is cute though

>idiocy

Supporting Democracy, the worst form of government known to man, is the true idiocy. People only think it's good due to the Western brainwashing. Democracy is the source of, and cause of all our problems.

didnt expect anything less from the eternal cuckroach

Republican (((democracy))) was a mistake

I would kill anzu given the opportunity. Fuck roaches.

>ywn cum on >her "tits"

Islamic dictators don't exactly inspire much confidence as an alternative.

If you want some Platonic Utopia or Benign Dictatorship, good luck because you, just like the thousands of other greener-grass revolutionaries through history, absolutely won't get it.

Democracy is actually a functional system until you let immigrants vote, which is the most contentious problem with it.

how tall is she?

youtu.be/0fQ1i6Zw6JA

5'5" at best
might even be 5'1"

No, that's a meme, if she were she would have been stoned long ago.

listen to the tranny freak who sucks dick abroad

What is this?
Is there more.

Seriously how does a personality like this bring up in Roachistan without getting bullied to suicide?

Roaches have a weird afinitty with japan,some say it's because japan represents the rising sun in their flag and Turkey the crescent moon,i personally think it has more to do because they both can survive in high radiation levels so roaches thing they are the same (it happens also qith roaches thinking that being in europe by accident makes them european)if roaches weren't muslim we could think about it...
Anzu is ok she probably gives a fuck about Islam and is white that makes wpher a non roach

post the nip slip picture or video

I bet Taleworlds orchestrated this referendum so they'd have a reason not to release bannerlord.

you're a fucking joke

> nice .jpg

WoooOOOOOoooooOOO

I am the ghost of Ataturk!

Turks of Sup Forums, why have you forsaken me??

WoooOOOOooooOOOOO

Remember that the vote was literally rigged.

I was watching the thing live, the council in charge of running the vote stopped sharing data with the opposition party.

They also decided mid referendum that ballots without a authentication thingy were valid.

Then you had the incident in the Netherlands where 700 Turks live but 1000 voted YES.

And that's not going into the massive amounts of invalid votes.

*incident in the Netherlands in a place where 700 Turks live but 1000 voted went for YES

22 y/o man

I'm afraid I'll break her just by looking at her.

Stop talking shit about them 24/7 and talking about taking their shit.

That's for the rural ones anyway.

Suburbanites and Muslims might have some other grievances.

>Despotic pwoers
>Doesn't know that America too has a presidential system like Turkey now

>Amerishart education.

20*

Because she has superior Turkish genes inside her gene pool

The results are pre-determined in some democracies.

POTUS can set the budget or dissolve parliament tho. This kind of presidential system only exists in Africa.

>12% of Turks support Sharia

How do you then explain more than 50% of voters voting Evet? It's almost as if most Erdogan supproters aren't Islamists.

I'm pretty sure Trump can't just tell Congress to fuck off.

Except that Turkey is a 3rd world country you stupid diaspora roach, every election in third world countries is rigged.

I'm pretty sure the budget is up to congress for final approval.

Democracy is shit. But that's not why I hate turkey; I hate them for being islamist imperialists attacking our civilization.

Most Trump supporters wish he did after the Obamacare debacle.

kek

I'm actually pretty glad Ryancare failed since it was a piece of shit.

>Implying only third world nations have rigging

The president of the USA literally says that there were 5 million ilegitimate votes cast in 2016 election.

kek all the German flags are the ones sucking king roaches dick

is this the closest we'll get to animu being real?

Yeah.. and? He provided no proof whatsoever. Trump also said that he had the largest inauguration crowd in history when it was clearly smaller than Obamas and all metro data showed that There were more people at Obamas.

They aren't. It is not secularists vs islamists, it's erdoganists vs others.

I would marry her no doubt. She is the only worthwhile thing about Turkey.

>I would marry a rave slut
Nu/Pol/, everyone

Wait, are you fucking with me?

I thought it was a trap?

Can someone confirm before I delete all my pics?

So the American people voted for a lying sack of shit neck deep in corruption? How very first world of them.

You all are worse than CNN.

Said more people viewed it. Status: unverifiable with youtube, streaming, etc.

>Too dumb to understand his tactics

>She