If you're a white male that's depressed/suicidal, congratulations. (((They're))) having their way with you

If you're a white male that's depressed/suicidal, congratulations. (((They're))) having their way with you

(((They))) might have sown the seeds but seeing my fellow white man eat this shit up and actively work towards their own demise and punish those who try to stop it is what made me depressed

what if I'm female

Then you can show us tits.

>blaming other people for your problems

Depression is blaming "muh chemical imbalance" for being sad, something that is completely in your mind and you have easy control over if you only cared to learn about properly controlling your mind. The chemical imbalance meme is a jewish trick to sell you anti-depressants.

>female
>claims to be suicidal

color me shocked. I don't even believe my own sister with that typical horse shit

or gtfo

out of curiosity, how do you learn to control your mind?

go out in the sun and stop eating shit

>happier when im inside, but still sad
>people say going out makes you feel better

it's a lose-lose

probably cause you're self conscious in public, so lose some weight

And yet if you're depressed because of an existential crisis this is somehow also (((their))) doing. Gtfo OP you faggy cunt.

>happier when im inside
your personality may be happier inside, but your body needs sunlight to regulate the brain's neurotransmitters

Post ya norkers

Start reading on it. If you're like me to probably think it's a meme, but the more you read about it the more it starts making sense and eventually changes your life. The mind has incredible power that most people don't even care to learn about. I basically got rid of my (diagnosed) depression once I started reading on it. There are millions of books about it and a lot of them are BS, you have to filter out the ones that aren't new age hippie bullshit.

>existential crisis

what you mean you had friends and now you don't and you're too socially awkward to get more?

i dropped out of college, im 25 years old with no skill and still work as a cashier. my white girlfriend left me for a spic who apparently has a lot of money thanks to his parents AND is also an engineer that graduated from A&M.

my mom and dad leave me out of family parties because they dont want to be embarrassed. i live in a one bedroom apartment and eat shit frozen food.

So no, its not the kikes. it was me all along since i always used to blame others for my shortcomings. and not thanks to my shit life decisions im going to kill my self soon.

just waiting for the right time.

>spic has easier access to college and jobs
>you have no drive in life, as do many white men, and somehow no one is questioning this

Smoke cigarettes, not even memeing.

It's a great excuse to take a 15 minute break outside at any given time and be alone with your thoughts.

Absolutely wonderfully cathartic.

Yeah no shit. However there's other reasons.

I was depressed for a while then i started working out and i feel much better also i keep living out of spite of niggers and yids that want me dead

I lift heavy stuff and generate thrust with my hips, also NoFap.

what the fuck are you talking about? i was already in college and in the engineering program. i simply could not handle the course work because i felt lazy. its stupid to blame others for the stupid decisions that i took

Wow she's pretty. Anyone got sauce?

nigger the only reason those moments are enjoyful is because you're getting your subtle nicotine fix that makes you percieve everything around you as good

go sit outside for 15 minutes without smoking, have fun

>Resting bitch face

FAKE FEMINIST NEVER HELP POOR FEMALES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

then thanks for proving you have no drive in life while a spic gets an engineering job and your GF

keep drinking tap water goyim

>Anita having her wicked way with me

This is not a bad thing.

who am i suppose to blame them ? the spic that made better life decisions than me, the kikes that supposedly control everything, or me

and why would i drink tap water

Smoker here, it's hilarious seeing this faggot crash and burn. But seriously, we can't let this guy have the nuclear codes.

If you don't smoke already, don't fucking start. At the end of the day, you will only lose your money, time, and patience.

about.usps.com/careers/welcome.htm

>too shit for society
Yes it's (((them))) who are responsible for that.

You always have the right to be proud of yourself, do not ever doubt the work you do or the people like you and kill these dividing, poisonous, hatespeech spreading jews until we have freedom. Media is with jews, so are movies and music industry, also delete bankers and politicians. Corruption runs deep so purifying that corruption must go deeper

also google what companies are owned or ran by jews and stop using their services and giving them any money, strip them of any power they had

Lol i can tell you've never had one then. Good. If i was you id try and remain ignorant of it.

please enlighten me

Imagine realizing everything you lived for is actually complete bullshit. That one day you finally come to realize that in the grand scheme of things nothing actually matters. Whether you are successful in life, have a wife and kids or are just a fucking NEET, and no matter how hard you try to "go back" before you came to realize all this you cant. So you try and keep yourself from thinking about it by making yourself busy with anything. But soon you realize that whether your playing videogames, at work, or high as fuck there's always that thought in the back of your head reminding you that existence is fucking futile. No matter what you accomplish it will all be for nothing. Trust me, drugs and alcohol only help for so long. I wouldnt wish this shit on my worst enemy.

t. user with existential depression

he is probably still young to understand any of that and only comes here to post frogs after school.

You burned out your motivation center with all them marijuanas.

I wish i could blame marijuana for my lack of motivation in life. But i know id be lying to myself if i did.

The stereotype exists for a reason. You're lying to yourself now cause you are an addict.

Ive smoked marijuana a total of 5 times in my life. Trust me that's not it.

You're only lying to yourself, I know everything about everyone.

I'm 20 and I picked up on what he was describing, although you're right I don't fully understand because I never had that. My worst depression came in high school and losing weight helped it. I know life is ultimately pointless but that never bothered me much desu

Dude please dont kys you are worthwhile. Fuck everything that's got you feeling this way. The battle isn't lost we haven't begun the fight.

My cousin, a right wing, race aware white man hung himself a few years ago. Fucking pussy let them beat him. If only he had seen where we're at today.

what fight are you talking about ?

You post your money makers. At least it'll make me happy.

You're born complete. Pure. But you're born into society. ((((Theirs)))). Upon this, we become fractured.

>perennial hardship and limitless despair

The good fight. The fight to return our land to the glory that it once held and the lack of a certain people which it also had.

Is minimalist living the way?

Post your sweet sweet bosum

I ain't reading that shit nigga. That's like brain poison.

I honestly hope you never fully understand user. Because i know deep down that sooner or later ill end up killing myself. Its like something ive come to realize must (and will) happen to me. But i do hope that i could change somehow. I just dont see there being an actual solution to how i am.

There is no way. Like Ligotti says, we're creatures laboring under the illusion of having a self.

We're designed to impose meaning, purpose, value; in a universe that is forever silent. It's the equivalent of pushing the stone up the hill for all eternity. You're better off never being born.

If you are, all you can do is scrape up whatever menial pleasures you can. Maybe create your own subjective purpose or meaning, if you have the gaul.

so i can ruin the lives of people that already made their lifes here?

so they can be like me ?

yea i think ill pass, buddy. ill kill my self and you will keep posting memes on Sup Forums

>he doesn't think marijuana impairs motivation

lmao

I just got out of existential depression.
In fact its hard for me to go back if I try.
It's just your brain fucking with you.

you can't be female if you have a dick, Stan

Fuck is that really what it is? I've been feeling these exact things for the past few months. Right down to the knowing that I'll investibly kill myself, probably not even anytime soon, just eventually. Like holy shit. People don't understand why I've been so depressed. They keep saying I'm a pretty successful person but I just want to die. Wow. Major epiphany. I don't know if finally identifying what this is makes me feel better or worse...

Do it you fucking nazis. Do the world a favor. You lost the battle before you were born. You are going to suffer watching your people die a slow and painful death. Fucking do it you pussy. You closet faggot pieces of shit.

5-HTP supplement. Go down to your local store, buy a bottle for a few bucks, take 100-200 mg before you go to bed.

In you morning you will feel both relieved that your invasive suicidal thoughts are gone, and angry that no one told you about this before. All the bullshit antidepressants, all the bullshit therapy, all the shit advice and stupid things they had you try, all the wasted years of your life, it was all bullshit.

You just need a serotonin boost because you are deficient it in for whatever reason, and 5-htp is a serotonin precursor and gives your body extra building blocks to make up the difference. It is natural, widely available off the shelf, and cheap.

tfw you have suicidal and homicidal thoughts but don't act on them only because it would further "their" anti white male narrative.

What if I'm a gay, depressed/suicidal white male? Are (((they))) having their way with me too?

Same

no you're just mentally ill. Most gay people I know are depressed

It's called not being lead around by emotions like a dog on a leash.

Lol

get over it.
lifting helps

Learn to observe emotions as they arise instead of following them blindly. Allow yourself to be the first one to consider the reaction to your own emotions before giving anyone else the opportunity to react.

this

its a joke. either make your own meaning and embrace the absurdity or look at life from a factual, biological standpoint. your only concrete purpose here is to perpetuate the success of your tribe, and on a larger scale, your race.

And where are we today?

This. Feelings are women and nu-males.

i'd give her inches

blame "whites" for losing their identity
you have no culture as a "white person"
you do as an irishman, scottsman, with german ancestors and cultural heritage, as someone who's parents are hungarian and keep their tradition alive, as a greek who still celebrates the greek way. if youre white trash then youre what SJWs are referring to, you are ancestorless garbage.

when they take your culture they take your will to live. you have to fight for yourself because noone else will. if you aren't fighting for yourself youll die. will yourself to become superior and live

>no timestamp

I was in love with a girl. she was in love with me, at least, judging by her actions. finally asked her out, she told me she was gay. without getting into details, basically it turns out she's a meme lesbian, like, she's actually attracted to dudes but her feminist brainwashing tells her that's uncool, and that being queer is hip. she's one of the smartest women I've ever met, and I was so sure she'd say yes and I could slowly redpill her. now she hasn't spoken to me in three weeks. I was hoping we could just be friends because we were really good friends, but now I don't know what to think. in a world untainted by feminism and liberal ideals and shit, this wouldn't be a problem, she would understand her feminine emotions and biological motivations for what they are and we would be together. but alas.

I keep trying to do everything I can to push her out of my mind, but I just can't. she told me she valued me as a friend but she needed space to deal with all this. I keep trying to ignore my thoughts about her and live my life, but it seems like I can't. less than a month ago we were at least best friends, talking every day and playing games together. I have decent enough looks and I could pick up dumb broads at bars no problem, but I don't even want that, I just want a deep emotional connection, a mutual bond, with someone, someone I can care for, someone I can love, and someone I can trust to share my genes and memes and perpetuate our white Western culture with. but now she's gone, apparently, and all I have is this vodka to make me feel better.

>If you're a white male that's depressed/suicidal
Both and I still manage to function. Great uni, on track to get a degree, I've done everything right in my life. I'm still not happy, I never will be. I don't see what difference it makes whether I am or I'm not.

>(((They're)))
Stale meme.

That doesn't make any sense. I was depressed/suicidal long before the advent of modern feminazis.

go to church dude, there are still practical women around

If you're depressed, go outside, try to keep interacting with other people and with nature. Stay active, exercise, monitor your sleeping habits.

If it doesn't work, visit a psychiatrist, but only male, and only non-Jewish Anglos. Report if SSRIs are causing sexual dysfunction.

You're our only hope, user Won Kenobi. Don't let schekelberg destroy the West.

I do, every week. meeting girls at church seems wrong though. plus I live in a small town, and not a college town, so the girls are either too young or married :(