Other urls found in this thread:

border.gov.au/about/corporate/information/fact-sheets/20planning
border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1/189-#tab-content-0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>australia
>white

I got 75%

Okay yank you caught us.

Australia is actually an aboriginal ethno-fascist empire.

It's a joke at that guy who thinks the year is 12,017 and that he's stuck in a virtual reality.

Don't worry user, it's perfectly OK to be jealous of the last bastion of western culture

Dumbcunt.

It actually said 0.8% one day.. wasn't even April fools.

We're Irish descendents m8.

Our small population means the 200k immigrants we take each year are going to affect percentages much faster than other countries.

>75%
What the fuck happened?

We only have 18~ million whites

the jews

chinks, apparently

The government imports something like 250K immigrants a year
Think about that - every year, a whole 1% of your population is added just by new people coming in
It's fucking ridiculous but if you try and call them out you're considered a racist

Indians and Chinese. My city is basically New Delhi.

And the ones here have kids

that figure seems a bit high, but who knows, at least only like 1% is retard level ooga boogas, for the most part its the skilled labourers.

Why would you say that if you are unsure?

Australia is made of criminals so no wonder they're not white

Let me guess: (((Melbourne)))?

I want to feel as if theres hope desu

1400, 16 years

I looked it up, 250K is a little high - it's actually 190K, still close to replacing an entire percentage point of demographics each year
border.gov.au/about/corporate/information/fact-sheets/20planning
>There will be up to 190.000 permanent migration places available in 2015-16.

using jewgle

Hey guys i want to emigrate to australia, what can i do ?

Those are letters and numbers.

It was literally 85-90% last census, what the fuck

You can stay right where you are.

We get NZ immigrants and refugees too

Jewgles gonna jew

SHow us your tits

If dubz i'll emigrate to straya in the next 3 years

Aus/white pop
autralian pop divided by white pop
0.8% of the white population is australian

Just hop on a boat and get told to fuck off cunt we're full.

I've got Jews, that jingle jangle jewgle.

Holy shit those petrol drinking abbos must be fucking like rabbits. You must either start using methanol to kill them faster or send them to NZ. Australia must remain white.

We just give them too many cokes, their objectivley shit genes can't handle it and they get diabetes at 13.
So funny.

If you aren't sponsored by an Australian family member or an employer, you gotta meet the points required:

border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1/189-#tab-content-0

Could always put on some brownface though, Turnbull likes to import "refugees" as long as they don't come by boat.

99.2% is full

Lel. I used to have no grudge against them, until I saw Michael Polain's Cooked on Netflix. On episode one they follow some abbos that are sad because their traditions are dying. Quite sad so far. So what they do?

They go on weekends on the Australian countryside to relive the glorious days of past. It's just barbaric. Its just a bunch of welfare queens abbos beating a poor giant geeko thing to death with a stick and burying him in a fiery pit to later eat it. The meat was not cleaned, salted, they didn't sanitize anything, flies everywhere, dirt on meat. They say they are quite happy since they started doing it. It was one of most primitive things I've ever saw on video. And they are all fat and diabetic like you said.

Help defeat the commies that live next to you, have Sup Forums come in and rename it Kekistan, and then maybe the Australians will let you immigrate